Intermarium

Fuck the USA, fuck the EU, fuck NATO (rip brave Serbs). Slavs and friends go their own way.

Other urls found in this thread:

macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/19712/46/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/montenegro/8627610/Montenegro-hosts-billionaire-Nat-Rothschilds-birthday-bash.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just like Rome, the EU will split across west and east. And the west will fall far before east due to being overrun by barbarians. RIP my friends.

>Slavs and friends go their own way.
Oh no, please no, don't do it...

Thanks for inviting us, but you shouldn't. We have "Muslim" which is a dangerous, contagious disease.

Inb4:
>Serbs and Croats in one coutry
>i like it but without ....
>fuck Poorland, fucking gypsy romania, fucking serbs, who the fuck is slovenia, fucking magyars etc.
>lithuania on tsundere mode
>muh Polish butthurt
>bulgaria isn't even slavic, Turkey is whiter than them

KEK polan, mother russia has an eye on all you little kurwacountries already. just leave nato and get assimilated again into ussr!

Imagine something like
>United States of Slavic-Ugrofinic-Romanian states

Greece should be invited to.

Albania and kosovo purged and all muslims genocided.

We will send you Knights of the ortalion with magic stipes of God Adidas, but you need to make some football event.

>Intermarium
>lithuania on tsundere mode

This fear mongeing.
USSR has disolved, and Russia is capitalistic.
If baltics and Beloruss were Russian oblast, it would be totally diferent story.
Also this time they would get to vote for the president.
I would be something like United States of Russ and Baltics

>including romania

everyone knows, despite we like hating each other, at the end before the entire white european extinction this kind of union will happen

that will be your last war on this continent before we say good bye

Well if you didn't break down into hyper specific ethnic groups maybe you could do it

If we quit NATO Russia will let us do whatever we want.

Your sick passion for murder sometimes scares me Serb-bro, but i always try to remember what Nato did to you, they all shoul hang.

I don't understand this gypsy-bozgor fighting?
Treaty of trianon was literally 9 years ago.
Whats the deal?

I think that if Slavs united we would be a legitimate force to be reckoned with, never again banana states, vassals, or buffer zones.

I think that if someone managed to unite all Slavs it could be something good, something better than whatever Germans/NATO/EU/America/Soviets/IMF/who ever else, ever offered us.

Same over here Polak-bro

We already secured 49% of bosnia to be Serbian autonomus region, but about 60% Serbs are majority.
>pic. related
If you ever went to /sg/ and saw what west is doing to Assad, Libya, Iraq...
That happened to Serbia.

Forgot the pic.

>Fuck the USA, fuck the EU, fuck NATO (rip brave Serbs). Slavs and friends go their own way.
Thanks bros, but... this. Seriously.

I'd rather just do a thing with Hungary and hope it works out.

>Greece
Pls no.

DESU I'm a fan of simply doing it four ways.

North sea.
Continental slavs.
Austria + Hungary + South Tyrole.
Rest of Europe.

Voila, enough economic and political connection to not be fukken crushed by the rest of the world, enough cultural homogeneity to sort of work together and enough interdependence to avoid going to war on each other.

Plus, y'know.

The Frisians would control exceedingly lucrative fishing grounds and ports which means Brits GTFOing would be negligible.

Why is Kosovo Serbia ?

NATO subversion will be intense if slavs actually managed a Warsaw Pact-tier alliance again.

das rite my greatest ally

Ok, tell us when to deport the poles

>let's put all the eastern euros together in one multiethnic country

yeah, because yugoslavia worked so well

Das rite, fuck the USA and EU! Let's form a coalition of poor countries! Why not! We be stronk!

Jaki ty jesteś pierdolnięty to aż ręce opadają. Każdy kto próbował z Ruskimi robić koalicje prędzej czy później się rozczarowywał, ale że ty nie znasz historii to takie pierdoły wypisujesz

Do i have to remind you who ruled the slavs in the past?

*wink wink*

Why are these Slovakia?

when are you planing to attept conquer Croatia if ever?

The Finno-ugric khanate stands with the slavic alliance!
Hail Tengri!

>friendship with muslim russian
TOP KEK

Why is London area England?

Idk if it is worth it now.
What i whould do is annex Republika Srpska to Serbia, Mostar to Croatia, and split muslim territories between Serbia and Croatia.
Genocide of muslims whould be bonus, but it's most likely not possible.

It is ancestral lands for Serbs. Serbs were living in Kosovo for longer than they live in current capital, and first Serbian settlements were also around there.
Kosovo is Serbian cultural center. We have a lot of songs about it, there are few Serbian monasteries that are 1000 years old which Serbs hold very dear in their hearts.

tl;dr Basically 80% of Serbian culture is about Kosovo.

Finnaly a smart one!

>implying Bosnian """""""Croats""""""" arent catholic Serbs
good goy

>poland has the strongest army in the intermarium so they will probably lead this alliance
>friendship/alliance with russia

into the trash it goes

London is city, Kosovo is state.
They arent

the bozgor illegal occupation is still happening in transylvania

>russians not invited
Feels bad

Fuck everyone. Estonia is all we need. And snus from swedistan

U r the first intermarinum poster who doesnt putn russia as main enemy ._. I dont know what to say.

I'll join if we get to sack and "clean" Sweden.

>Implying there is any worth to killing them
It's over. Let's at least get real with our plans, Spliting the Bosnia have a big benefit to both countries. I do not forgive them for Jasenovac and Oluja, but ally is ally and common interest is what bounds ally's like in WW2.
Also are not Montenegrins basically real Serbs with same religion. I spit on Milo Djukanovic for being NATO puppet and separatin two Serbian states.

that is erdely and you are still gypsy

Something like this will probably happen as a matter of necessity in the coming decades.

Good if they are not hand them over to Hungary and Poland now.

>I spit on Milo for being NATO puppet
>is negotiating with both NATO and EU

>Let's form a coalition of poor countries!
Doesn't matter. You are one of these cunts who will suck western cocks for their shekels because muh we're poor. Maybe you should try to see things from other's perspective. What can do f.e. Romania. They are 2nd military power in eastern europe (except Russia) and guess who is 1st. We are. Romania doesn't share border with any of powerful countries, while we have Russia and Germany. What can Romanians do? What can Bulgarians do if Turks will start marching? They have only one hope to escape from banana republic situation and we are that hope. We are the only hope for all this people living in Eastern Europe. Their options for now are being poor wide border between EU and Russia with shekels from Germany or became russian puppets. Do you really want to live as german cocksucker who is percived as subhuman by his master, but moderatly rich or together with people same like you, maybe poor, maybe not poor, but together warming eachother hearts when its bad and share joy when you achieve something. Ask yourself faggot.

Deal, I'll bring the cocktails.

>He doesnt know that only Bratislava is Slovakia
pic related, its all the area thats not Bratislava
Also
>999
Checked.

>he thinks he can be friends with Russia while controling Baltics, Belarus and Ukraine
Why are Poles such autists?

>Implying monrenegro is not artificial state created to weaken Serbia
>Implying that Serbs agree with Vucic
>Implying that we will ever join NATO
>Implying majority or people want to join EU.
We are forced to be cucks, we lost the war, we suffer the consequences.
The saddest thin is that there are people who think Montenegrins are real nationality, even throu King Nikola, Njegos and rest indentified themselves as Serbs.

Poland has Stettin and yet you still pay them money

C U C K
U
C
K

>I hate my country
>You have to release autonomus province
How about no cuck baiter?

Poland and Russia hate each other's guts and without them this thing is doomed.

Mate our constitution literally prevents us from being in any kind of a union with Serbia.
Make it Austria-Hungary + Poland federation kind of stuff and I'm in.

>IS group Caucasus Emirate fights on the same side with Hohols against russians
>still goes and calls russians muslims

Oh wew

Nice non-sequitur, still doesn't change the fact that Polish great power fantasies are autistic as fuck.

>I hate my country
I dont hate Bratislava

>implying anything you said was true
this is why we left you faggots

>In a union with lenkshits aka the lowest forms of life in Europe
>ever
off yourself, lenkshit

>american nato base
>a country

>non sequitur
>hey i learned a phrase that i dont quite understand but i still want to use it

It's an analogy to demonstrate that despite historical claims and/or rivalries proper diplomacy and re-alignment of interests can lead to changes in the geopolitical landscape. Now stop shitting up the thread with your inferiority complex.

Seriously montenegro, how are you a country? Your language and religion is identical to that of the Serbs, before Yugoslavia your language was also called Serbian in schools. How are you any different? How aren't you just a Serbian region that happens to be it's own country?

kek

We dont hate Poland.

I agree with you.

You are the faggot one, Rothchilds bought Montenegro and you don't even know it..

macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/19712/46/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/montenegro/8627610/Montenegro-hosts-billionaire-Nat-Rothschilds-birthday-bash.html

Пoтoмy чтo нaм нaдa бyдeть вpoдe для ceбя, кaк мы бpaтя. Извинитe мoй pyccкий, нo я yчилcя нeгo 6 лят нaзaд.

How deluded you must be?

dobrze godo, polać mu!

great idea, but russia will never allow it. they've been shilling their sleeper agents into other countries for centuries now. Łysiak claims that Napoleon was beaten not because of lost battles, but because his close circle of people was infiltrated by ruskies szpions. before any union can happen, we need to burn Russia to the ground, and give siberia to Chinese.

Learn some history and contemporary affairs

Czechia - like Russia bc of panslavism and they have sympathy for Germany

Hungary - they got their state in Austro-Hungary thx to the alliance with the Germans, and Fidesz, Orban's party, is in EPP with Merkel's CDU

Slovaks - have some sympathy for the Germans bc they gave them their own territory during WW2

Croats and Slovenes - they only liked the polish anthem but are aligned with Germany, rest of the Balkans side with Germany too, because it invests there

Romania - they look to the EU (Germany + France) because it gives them funding and the USA, bc they have a strategic relationship with them

Bulgaria - historically they like Russia bc of the conflict with the Ottomans

Baltic states - all are aligned with EU core because it gives them monies and the USA because it gives them military assistance

Ukraine - side with the EU core, look which cunts negotiate with Russia in Minsk

Belarus - are torn between Germany and Russia

Poland - 2nd biggest website is german, 2 biggest private radios are german and french, 90% of regional press is german

Screencap this and fuck off

we only hate every governing body you had for past 500 years.

>Fuck the USA

Why are you polish people so hatefull of Russians?
The Germans were much worse in the WW2 and especially ukranians with Bandera.
I mean what happened to you was called communism, a disease that dies.
You country is acting histerical toward Russia and that really show.
I mean you let your self be American satelite , out of your hysterical behavior. You are never going to be great if you let West fearmonger you into you letting them cuck your indusrty.

I-I'm s-sorry, senpai.

maybe because they've been trying to break our country for past 500 years?

and we don't hate russians as a whole nation. just every person in power over there. they're the ones still butthurt about Poles being the only nation that successfully raided Moscow.

all these butthurt servshits
also no nato bases here, enjoy being landlocked faggot

>me don't understand big people words
>me stupid dutchman
Listen to yourself.

>A non sequitur (English pronunciation: /ˌnɒnˈsɛkwᵻtər/; Classical Latin: [noːn ˈsɛkᶣJtʊr] "it does not follow") is a conversational and literary device, often used for comedic purposes. It is something said that, because of its apparent lack of meaning relative to what preceded it,[1] seems absurd to the point of being humorous or confusing.

>Poland - 2nd biggest website is german, 2 biggest private radios are german and french, 90% of regional press is german

so instead of the germans conquering your lands, they conquered your society? really makes you think

>breaking you country(Russia)
>killing 5.4 million of polish citizens(Germany)
In comparison whats worse?

>american nato base
>a country

>Balkan/Slav thread
>Devolves into shitflinging every single time without fail

Your complex relationships are fascinating

Oh look a sqiptar.
Should have guessed, only sqhiptars don't know Serbian history and delude themselfs with their bullshit.

Yes. "Poland" is just too destroyed to have any capital, so it was easy for foreign investors to penetrate the market and bribe polish decision makers

Fuck constitution, we don't use it since november last year. Also everyone is equal, you don't have to join if don't like serbs. Even small and probably poor moldova is welcomed if every other country would say that they won' t join if moldova join. Then i would with plesure welcomed her and said fuck yourself to others. Poland is not a bully, doesn't want to dominate others or get Clay. We just don't want to be alone anymore. It was easier when we ha
d been sharing history with lithuania and jews, at least we have khohols now.

Actually most polish people dont really hate Russians. We just dont trust russian government. But tbqh, we dont trust anyone. Even our so called "allies". Most likely, only nation we trust, are Hungarians.

Daily reminder that Eastern Europe is weak because of retards who would rather fight their own bro's,than do something to improve their country.

Keep arguing over clay,while the americans and russians turn us into slaves.

Intermarium should be against both NATO and Russia. Intermarium with russian influence is Soviet Union 2: electric boogalo

>hurr durr remuv kbab montenegro not rial countri

>killing 5.4 million of polish citizens(Germany)
>poles

This.

Half of them WERE ethnic Poles you know.

Germans at least didn't rape everyone, and didn't steal everything.

also Russians stole freedom from at least 4 generations of Poles. today we're still recovering from communism, and it's over for almost 30 years now.

German's are murdering machines that strive for efficiency.

Russians wants everyone broken and miserable, they themselves already are, and don't want anyone to have it better.

fuck Germoney, but at least they're not cunts, just assholes.

>Hur dur dur
>Implying rullers there were not part of Serbian Orthodox shurch
>Implying they were not serbs
>Implying any real serb would be this retarded
Kys Squiptar diaspora, you country is so shit that out os 12 milion albashits in world only 2 milion live in albashitia.
And whats worse you want to expand the your radioactive waste land.

>misuse a phrase
>get called out on it
>literally google it to check what it means and to pretend you know what you're talking about
>all the while you don't even recognize or address the analogy you're arguing about

Cuck, idiot, inferiority complex, or just being a German? What is the major reason for your retardation? Stop posting.

Stop it retard, the days of the commonwealth are gone, you're not relevant.

>Absorbing all those balkan states
You can't do it mang, you can't produce a Brozef Tito

>The Montenegrin standard is still emerging. Its orthography was established on 10 July 2009 with the addition of two letters to the alphabet, although the grammar and a school curriculum are yet to be approved

wew lad, the most distinctive country in the world