>look at ad for supermarket trolley collector position
>[views 725]
>look at ad for janitor position
>[views: 1074]

Are you fucking kidding me?

>be waste of life
>suck at life
>post about it online

Go fuck yourself AusFAILIA. Go fuck an abo and then eat some vegemite and cry yourself to sleep u rite bogan trash.

I hate you and your country and all AusFAILIANS. Everything you are and everything you stand for. A lot of you even come here to take our jobs and cause issues with your constant insults you call """BANTER""".

You suck. You're pathetic. You're trash. You're garbage.

You're an AusFAILIAN.

>Implying Canada isn't America's Australia

t. A FUCKING LEAF

didn't you know mate you need to be a foreigner to get into entry level positions

what experience do you have anyway?

Hehe FAIL Xddd

Tone it down, mate.

No need to be a meanie-pants.

Fuck off, faggot. If Australia declared war on your stupid Chinese ass we'd be right there nuking you alongside our Australia buddies.

Can you all stop posting here please?

Ahh so your Australian, I may have an idea:
>make YouTube channel
>call yourself The Crocodile Pussy Hunter
>go into outback
>do an incredibly retarded Steve Irwin impression
>always fuck up at something like catching a kangaroo or some shit
>act as if nothing happened
>....
>profit

Tbh I would watch the shit out of you. Stop being a literal nigger and get your ass moving, entertain us Americans

Why wouldn't you be a criminal like your ancestors and go get what is meant for you?

I'd love if that was the case here. I've put out ads as janitors, administrators and other low-skill jobs that don't requier more than a high-school education. They're nightmares with 1k people sending in their applications.

Then you hear people who've had the same job for 20-30 years tell you that you just have to get your foot in somewhere, or the "meet the boss in person" meme.

Endless circle of rage.

>bottom of the barrel job with no required skillset attracts all the cretins

gee who would've thought. maybe that's why people go to school

>, or the "meet the boss in person" meme.

? this is literally the case for any personally-owned business where the manager(s) and owner(s) are capable of personally deciding who gets hired rather than namepulling from a diversity hat quota like most McCorporation retail service jobs

t. charismatic neet on autismbux who actually put mild effort into attaining a job or two before

I'm stealing this idea, m8

Maybe in America. Here they won't even see you most of the time, or just say "we're not hiring". It doesn't matter how charming you are if they're not even planning on hiring more people.

I called a few places ahead and said that I wanted to talk to the manager and give them my resume. Didn't get to meet a manager at any of the spots, just got to hand off my resume to some grunt and got told "we'll keep your resume".

You know I suck at math but at the very least I took up Business and Finance to get a desk job. Being a wage slave requires some effort.

Even a piece of shit like me can do it. Have some tits to cheer up.

shame workplace gets bombed every other friday tho

kek, this.

well no shit the place has to be hiring to begin with

>go to blue collar pub at about 4pm
>get drunk and talk shit with cunts
>have a job the next morning
This is how I've always got my foot in the door

No, it's America's New Zealand.

Really? My whole life nothing like that ever occurred. Can't believe people still fall for stock footage on Faux News.

I am still alive and shitposting.

You know how those sudanese breed

you have to leave your room to get bombed

Yes? And if they announce it, you're one in at least 500 who apply for that same job. So you're back to square one again. You can't sneak in before they put up the ad, and when they do put up the ad it's too late.

This is your brain on XXXX

Kek me. Go on. Do it, Kek me.

Not to mention how usually it just ends up in:
>Call them/go in person to talk about the recent opening
>Redirected to just filling the internet form, either by the manager or any other employee.

That wasn't very nice, Mr. Leaf

Oh yes, of course. Making that well structed and designed CV/resume you put together completely worthless because every company has their own form. They even do personality tests instead of meeting you for an interview, because it's easier and faster for them.

Go in person and offer to cuck yourself with an unpaid internship/ trial period.

You have no idea how much employers take advantage of internships/unpaid work here. We have something called Arbetsförmedlingen (Work/Workers Agency) which helps people get jobs, but most people don't get any jobs through them. After being in Arbetsförmedlingen for a long time, you get the title "second phase" which means they send you off to companies, and in return the company gets PAID to have you working there for free.

At my last job, we were understaffed. But instead of hiring people, they just abused that system and took in "second phase" workers, which they got paid for. And after their trial period was over they just kicked them to the curb and took in the next free worker.

ITS ALWAYS THE LEAF

k

l

OY CUNT