Sup Forums

Sup Forums
>I don't mind immigrants as long as they adjust to our law and are well assimilated.

Really? You don't mind your country turning into pic related just because they pretend to act western? You don't mind being replaced and genocided? You don't mind that in the future all western nations are going to be brown and whats left of the Europeans will be just a fragment of their DNA like the Neanderthals?

Blue pilled as fuck.

>wearing turbans and burkas
Not assimilated.

The rate that shitskins are actually able to accept a civilized culture is so low that it's not even a concern.

I mean think about it, it's gotta be like one out of every 1000 blacks or so that can be called human.

Because the modern day immigrants never assimilate to the place they are immigrating too. They are fleeing a terrible life in some part of the world and simply bringing all their problems over with them. That's the issue

THIS

even if by liberal ideology everything goes "well" its going to be shit.
>ruin race
>still hang to their culture they brought it some way or another
>liberal gain voters for their stupid policies that will ruin the state further

Ever notice why no one complains about Chinatown's or korea towns or Little Tokyo's ? Its becaise they immigrated but fully assimilated to the values of western society. All those folks do is keep their heads down and do shitty blue collar jobs and force their children to be smart.

So, you don't mind if say Norwegians were fully replaced by Chinese because 'they keep there head down'?

Fuck me dude I was talking about enclaves, it would be a serious problem is New York suddenly became 70% Asian. My point is that Muslims don't even work in enclaves. When Asians set their enclaves you get Chinatown, dim sum, and shitty gift shops. When Muslims set up enclaves you get Sharia controlled zones and radicalization factories called mosques

Amen. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children!

Our ancestors didn't live hard to create the greatest civilization for the prosperity of shitskin's children or gook's children.

You realise immigration into Europe has only been happening since '48 really. And even then it was only a few hundred -thousand. In the 80s it reached 10's of thousands and today we get millions per year. Most of Sup Forums says as long as they assimilate it doesn't matter.

It does matter as its ethnic genocide, even if every single immigrant was hard working, polite and upstanding. Get it?

there's no way to stop it unless you start killing them. predictions show africa will be fucked completely water wise and that will cause mass fleeing to europe. even bigger than now.

Assimilation is a meme. It literally goes against deep-rooted human nature. We always wanna surround ourselves with familiarity and things that feel trustworthy based on experience.

That's a fair point, but i feel like there is a component of the ethnic genocide that is being less talked about and that's the declining birth rate. Honestly shit skins have about 5 children when Europeans only have around 1.8 or something like that. You should read about R selection vs k selection type breeding. It mostly applies to animals and breeders but shockingly applicable to human societies

>Most of Sup Forums says as long as they assimilate it doesn't matter.
no one does. Assimilation with such numbers is impossible

white people dont want to die out they should try having children...

It's too expensive and all the money that could be spent to incentivize native childbirth goes to Fatima and her 8 kids.

AMEN

Have the kids and demand child support from the government.

You retards are too beta to simply demand it.

I know a white guy gets benefits for his 6 kids because he said they would die without aid

Well, most white people don't wanna reduce themselves to living hand to mouth on welfare just to keep up with Fatima and save the white race.

Quality over quantity, as it should be. Sadly, those in charge who have no interest other than economic growth and obedient workers in mind have betrayed their own people.

I hate all immigrants unless they are white and culturally christian

Then go extinct

You had the options right there

Why is it that only the skinskins that choose to immigrate? You never see these Aryans attempting to go to Western countries

>inb4 Racisl caste system
The whiter people of the middle east are usually the poor farmers

I'd rather we go extinct and let the shitskins live in their own mess and suffer for countless more generations, than reducing ourselves to their level. All things will come to an end sooner or later, anyways.

This is why we won't win.

You are not willing to do anything to win

But I do mind. It's a well accepted fact that intelligence is mostly genetic, and we're bringing in huge amounts of people from Africa (iq 70) and Middle-East (iq 82), while destroying our nation-states in the process

Once we are able to fully engineer food and water we will repopulate mars brother. At that point, the jews will be left to sort out the mess they've created as Asians desperately attempt to eradicate and enslave the billions of shitskins

>The whiter people of the middle east are usually the poor farmers
>Why is it that only the skinskins that choose to immigrate?

You just answered your own question. Coming to Europe, even illegally on an leaky and overcrowded fishing trawler, costs more money than a lot of people can pay.

t. Donald Trump

I'm not sure but I think most people are aware that their jobs rely on it. For instance here in Oz you have a lot of tradesman who you might think would be anti immigration but are pro immigration because a lot of their work is building apartment blocks to stick brown people in.

Then by doing that a lot of them get to afford middle and upper middle class lifestyles.

So it's basically impossible to compete against that. Aussie meat head gets to think he's king shit and literally can afford to be king shit by being a banal tradie. Gets to fuck and breed with a pretty good bitch.

Otherwise he'd be begging to fix your dunny for fifty bucks.

The Australian is a fraud.