/sug/ - Steven Universe General

The Great Outdoors Edition

Previous: >Summer of Steven coming “soon,” originally announced as June to August
ew.com/article/2016/03/30/steven-universe-uncle-grandpa-renewed-season-5-cartoon-network
youtu.be/NHqjV2xVKoA
youtu.be/KNrztTcRh9o

>Zap2it says no new episodes between now and June 21
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?stnNum=12131

>misseps leak thread
kat.cr/community/show/cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/

>International airing schedule
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10rES5UnAbQ0LOmBDYZ7nsDeFDySn90FvFjrxRpNBkX0

>New episode megas
S03E05 Hit the Diamond: mega.nz/#F!FgQDwbYI!2Pl0trcDopJvRUTdcRH2Rg
S03E06 Steven Floats: mega.nz/#F!ghAAhYLY!gD739WI7J7800se3GDz9IQ

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!B08nQa7J!6fgyt03NAU0AdSlD0wf_Qw
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>/sug/ flockdraw
skycow.us/r/su

>Archived threads
desustorage.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/mShUA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They cry too much

Everyone's in agreement that Crying Breakfast Friends is an internal parody of this show, right?

Lapis is shit pass it on

These threads need to move back to /trash/, you aren't going to have anything new to talk about for two months.

WORST GEM
W O R S T G E M

I've just watched the first season of Steven Universe.
I think I might be in love with Pearl.
Is this what having a waifu feels like?

Pearl is Hitler

That's what I thought when I first saw it, then the episode when steven quizzed amythest kinda confirmed it for me.

would getting Jasper drunk be a good or bad idea?

We don't know since right now Jasper has no character

I like pearl too. It makes me happy to see her happy.

My headcanon says she'd take like, fifty dicks at the minimum.

Rollereno

Bad idea

>another Pearlfag

Pearlfags that stand with pearl are never alone.

So what's the word on new episodes? Do we have another big hiatus?

At the best end of June, at the worst 2 months

So, who else was a massive Pearlfag riiiight up until smol Peridot was a thing?

More peridots

Me... ;~;

>smol
>>>/tumblr/

Lady of the sea, happy as can be

Can't help but wonder if she'd be happier with me

Same

kay

why do most of those peridots have the wrong shaped gem?

the artist does realize cut and facet are production numbers, right?

How many times have you rewatched the show, /sug/?

gimme that 99/00 BOI

Welcome to Waifu hell
Have a Poil

i was a peri fag when she was introduced

>giving a shit
>2007+9.5

Post tfw hiatus

Soooo Amethyst is kinda neat, huh?

3 and a half

We use that word too.

I became and stayed a Perifag when she started turning into Team Rocket.

i literally cannot watch an episode more than once for some reason, id probably have to start from the beginning and go all the way to the latest episode

maybe im an aspie

Nah, she' fairly messy.

But it's organized mess. She's got a system.

Never

Thats because Sup Forums is literally tumblr.

>deleted the TRUMP 2016
you ignorant fuck

You mean hot?

Reminder that time itself bends to the will of the gems
Come before the hand ship and be frozen into the stillness of death, submit and spare yourselves the pain of living etc. etc.

Nah, Ruby's the hot one.

>blush mallet hasnt done anything in like two days

Guess the hiatus has her down too

>wanna post recap
>hesitant because of potential nuking

Or because you can relate to get being an or of her element mess in normal human situations?

40k fag get out.

And im saying this as someone who actually plays the fucking tabletop

>Reminder that time itself bends to the will of the gems
Only that one time when Steven killed himself a bunch.

concept: blue diamond has no eyes or nose, just a mouth

when a gem displeases her she unhinges her jaw and her mouth opens spreading across her entire face revealing multiple rows of hundreds of serrated teeth and fucking eats them

See? I knew Peridot was just flavor of the month. Pearl love never dies.

Do it and then repost in case of a nuke

We should be more controlled than this and resist this illegal thread. It's filthy.

Image limit was reached in the last thread and it's on page 8, I'm sure this thread will be fine.

HEROES
NEVER
DIE

The deal is page ten

need me a freak like her

>the deal
It's a self-imposed rule.

Blue pearl get out you're a slinker or your diamond replaced you millenia ago for a fancy new model.

my nigga

If the mods aren't going to enforce the rule, then it's going to be ignored.

>rule
It's more of a guideline

On a related note, is there a Steven edit yet?

But it works. Self control is just what these threads need if they're going to survive until the next episode.

Have you never been here for a mods ruling?

Disgusting. Greg's love is for giant women only.

is it because that how many it'll take to satisfy her?

i think it'd be more for the challenge
>today i exhausted 50 puny earthlings and had them begging for mercy
>tomorrow i'll try for 55

I'm sure Hot Pocket-san won't have a shit fit if we occasionally make a new thread while the old one is on page 8 or 9.

What if a Steven Jasper fusion got a cold?

If Amethyst and Pearl fought for real, with killing intent, who would be the first to cry "Hold, enough?"

>needing 50 human earth dicks when even 1000 cannot compete with THE MURDERCOCK

our world is worth fighting for

You know, I really, really wish the crew would start addressing the fact that Ruby and Sapphire's relationship is really unhealthy. They're extremely codependent and it's pretty damn clear that they don't even really understand each other's point of view.

I want an arc where they realize their relationship isn't healthy and they have to take a break from each other to become their own people.

>people still take the trump meme seriously

people expect him to fix the economy because he's a business man, ignoring the fact that he inherited his wealth and every business he started flopped and/or was an obvious scam, then they ignore him being a wallstreet man and expect him to stand up to wallstreet for them

meanwhile, he's ignoring debate questions to talk about his penis, insulting the disabled, making racist comments left and right all while flip-flopping on every single issue. He's a joke, and he's not even a funny one

Post YD

Amethyst because Pearl wants to die.

On the other hand, Amethyst is much stronger than pearl, but she's got a lot less experience and pearl's fighting style is built for the idea that she's fighting bigger, stronger gems

>They're extremely codependent and it's pretty damn clear that they don't even really understand each other's point of view.
Garnet's actually interdependent. Steven's the codependent one.

i actually thought that blue pearl's haircut was kind of a foreshadowing of her being replaced

why her haircut? well theres another blue-haired quiet girl with a similar haircut who gets replaced by a clone in a show that SU is heavily inspired by

Holy shit I made that gif too!

Have the template someone posted a long time ago as my way of saying "i can't believe someone saved that"

don't erase artist's shit though, stupid bernbot

There was a whole conversation about this yesterday

Pearl fights circles around amethyst but cant get back up if she gets sucker punched

That would mean no more garnet though.

>Ruby and Sapphire's relationship is really unhealthy

>Amethyst is much stronger than pearl
Actually gem size directly correlates to gem strength because it's basically determined by how much spare energy the magic engine in their gem can afford their physical form.

Pearl is stronger than Amethyst, canonically.

Now shit like who would win in a fight comes down to shit like spacing, terrain affinity, 2ndary powers, experience, disposition, intelligence, etc.

But in terms of raw physical and magical strength, Pearl>Amethyst

You ever notice how it's only white people that ever get facelifts? Everyone else either gets botox or fake breasts. We clearly haven't worked out all the kinks, or people would stop looking shiny, and create am age that doesn't exist.

Welcome to late night /sug/, where comfy eurofags and insomniac burgers post together in the name of their wives, and maybe talk about stuff too. You never know with us. We're the wild cards in a game of poker. The aces in a blackjack. The jackpot in slots. The crowd loves us and the dealers hate us. I'm your host Lapis Lewdzuli.

Here we go.

>BREAKING NEWS! Op forgets to change the fucking Edition title. What a thoughtless dork.
>Our Top Story! The battle rages on as the denizens of /sug/ argue for hours back and forth about the competence of human war plans and gempire capability and what it would take to rek a gem. Guns, missiles, ships, space travel, and the potential lethality of all that is war encompassed. All because one user presented a scenario in which user was drafted into a gem war and asked what they would bring with them. It just goes to show that of all things, war is eternal. Because war - war never changes.
>This heated diatribe devolves into talking about faster than light travel, and the origins of Gems themselves. What a nice wrap up to that shitstorm, you fucking nerds.
>A vorefag reveals his power level as he describes Blue Diamonds potential for having more teeth than the Osmond Family. I can understand oral play, but good god you're talking about getting eaten for a brief orgasm followed by DEATH. Disgusting degeneracy.
>Chief Correspondent Jim makes a daring comeback after the Geode crash lands on Earth. Who was to last head correspondent? I can't even fucking remember.

And now, the weather. Stay tuned.

True enough, but we've never seen Pearl fight Amethyst with intent to kill.

Amethyst has also never fought to kill another Gem, and she's untested.

we all want murdercock, but he's retired

a gems going to have to make do with regular cocks

Sail on, brave soul

You guys don't know what codependency is.

I'm fine with that. garnet has death flags on her and to be honest, I would like to see the second half of the series involve Steven learning to lead with Sapphire as his advisor

No, it's not size. Lapis is shorter than half the cast but is more powerful than the entire crystal gems. Peridot confirmed in Too Far that Amethyst is at the very least close to full strength despite her size. Her main problem is a lack of experience and skill, as well as her childish mentality

Rate my squad /sug/

imgur.com/a/mShUA

Thank you LLNK! Send something to the boys on the front!

Death flags?

>You guys don't know what codependency is.
Steven is codependent, Amethyst is counterdependent, Pearl is independent, and Garnet is interdependent.

Source: Sucrose

>imgur.com/a/mShUA
Connie's Dad is Japnese m8

>Pearl is independent