TMS's staff thinks that the new Voltron show is "not ok"

twitter.com/hachi2501/status/739795650225704960

A know staff member of TMS (said to be Kenji Hachizaki) has said that the new Voltron show is not ok and knows that it will end badly and that Allura (Airou in the Japanese dub) is not cute and is a insult to black history.

Theres also some other stuff like Pretty Cure being cancer to the magic girl genre and that Monster Hunter Stories is unappealing but the Voltron stuff being the biggest thing he tweeted about.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0352351/
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=6645
www18.atwiki.jp/sakuga/pages/1091.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TMSfag please leave

>Allura (Airou in the Japanese dub) is not cute and is a insult to black history.
The fuck?

They saved the industry in 1981, they are not letting another Filmation happen again.

This is Allura/Airou.
Nobody wants Filmation 2.0

literally who

imdb.com/name/nm0352351/
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=6645
www18.atwiki.jp/sakuga/pages/1091.html
TMS (Telecom) director.

thanks so much user. if it wasn't for you, how would I ever know where to find shit like this?

Your welcome, they won't stand for it.

>Allura (Airou in the Japanese dub) is not cute
What the hell

I don't see anything about Voltron there, just Precure and Monster Hunter.

アイルー Airou refers to that dopey cat monster from MH

黒歴史 doesn't mean black history as in "Black History Month," but a dark age

Also Princess Allura's original name was Fala

This is a very confusing post and I'm not sure if I should be responding seriously to it.

She's a drow, but those are...

>Famicom once again spreading lies about a show he doesn't like while propping up TMS as gods
Fuck off, Famicom. Your threads do nothing except make me hate TMS.

>This is Allura/Airou.
So?

Oh I wasn't aware this was a shitty troll thread.

Fuck you.

He is talking about black history as they know that blacks suffered before MLK shown up (see All This And Rabbit Stew).

Lots of things have the name Airou, just like Kana and Jun.

Allura is black and...
>The last surviving ruler of the Planet Arus, Princess Allura has been in cryogenic sleep for 10,000 years. She's determined to stop the evil Zarkon and save the universe. Her father, King Alfor, created Voltron, leaving her with a massive burden to bare. Will the new paladins of Voltron succeed or fail under her watch?
If Kenji Hachizaki thinks thats racist then so be it.

is it a troll, or is he just insane

could go either way

Actually, he's really talking about this one autistic gaijin named after a Nintendo console who's made people of all races, including black, suffer for years with his madness.

I'm not telling lies, I'm telling you what TMS thinks about the new Voltron show (as well as Pretty Cure & Monster Hunter Stories but mostly Voltron) and they think it's not going to end well for the industry.

The magical girl genre at least isn't succumbing to moe. Action scenes aren't the end of the fucking world.

No he is not, don't lie, I'm just giving you Kenji Hachizaki's view on the matter(s).
Nether.
It's not a troll thread, it is a warning thread to avoid another dark age.

Its a sausage fest, which is really not a good thing.

How long has this shitstain been plaguing Sup Forums? Didn't he used to be a scourge on Toonzone?

Someone drop some facts.

WILL YOU FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

>Your
Heh, heh, heh.

He means that Toei is the only ones allowed to make magic girl shows and that theres very few of them not made by Toei this decade (Shaft's Madoka being one of them).

Shut the fuck up Famicom.
You want to fuck children.

Don't.
Typos exist, end of story.
There was no plague and no he was not on Toonzone.

I was on Toonzone however but I was banned there because they think it's ok to underpay your animators when in real life it's not.

So he's jumping on Trigger's shaft like everyone else?

I only like adult women.

Not even the pure love of one magical girl for another?

No, but thanks for bringing that up.

Telecom>Trigger (modern day Startoons/Disney Australia).

This thread is shit, Imma fix it

I like women who can't use magic so that I have a realist view of women so that I can have a wife in the future.

When you're looking for a wife please keep you expectations down to earth, that way you will get one.

I was gonna do that with Wayward 'cause of the magical girl stuff. What's this one about?

It is not shit and please don't go off topic.

Magical boys plsu very ugly pokemon ripoffs

>stop dreaming
No.

You're never going to get a real women if you keep that up.

Oh hey my favorite italian comic.

I am in love with the backgrounds, architecture and homes.

I thing I love about this and WITCH is the misce en scene. Its a very mellow mix of europe and america
A delight to people who likes scenaries

Reminder that OP can't actually understand Japanese and barely has a grasp on English.
And is also a retarded pedophile.

Then why did you try and justify your attraction to an 11 year old by saying she was a "big girl"?

I am not a retarded pedophile, I'm smart and I only like adult women.

I know some Japanese and English is my first language.