Portugal - A nation of Africans and moor

Why do they care so much about race if they are a bunch of moor?

Other urls found in this thread:

arabamerica.com/brazil-new-president-hes-lebanese/
bbc.com/news/av/world-latin-america-36273802/michel-temer-the-lebanese-roots-of-brazil-s-new-president
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>b-but we are white

NO, you are moor. Learn the difference, sweetie.

>we are so white

No, you are not. Just look at your prime-minister. Even our president is whiter, you retard.

>Brazil is not white

Really? Are you Sherlock Holmes? Your IQ must be so high!

Of course we aren't, retard. But at least we don't say we are white to feel somewhat superior. Fuck you Poortugal.

>Only one poster
Into the garbage it goes

Our PM is indian, and brownzilians are actually apefricans in denial, have fun with your 20+% SSA DNA and your 20+% Amerindian dna

>Brazil is so poor xD

I mean, Portugal receives GIBS from EU and stil is poor. What a joke!

You can see how shitty the population is when they receive GIBS but still are one of the poorest countries in the region. Sad!

>Brazil is 100% pardo

What did you say? Acelera, filho da puta!

>Brazil is not white
Nobody ever said it was white to begin with, on avg brazilians are even darker than other latinos, but look exactly like their cape verdean counterparts

Actually Portugal is a proud black nation.
We don't like wh*tes

Praise Kara Boga

Nothing personal, kiddo. But this is our next presidential family and they are whiter than any moor/portuguese.

Your current one is arab

Dude's a jew, jews are not white, also kids look like fucking mongrel aliens kek

Liar.

But they are white, aren't them? Blonde, light eyes and white skin. The kids look a little weird because they are kids, asshole.

Read some news retard
arabamerica.com/brazil-new-president-hes-lebanese/

No such thing as white brazilians bud, brazilians are heavily mixed with niggers,lebanese and amerindians, heck even the jews have been dropped in brazil, that guy is descendant from sephardic jews that have been expelled from Iberia

>1 Portugues e 1 Brazuka a falarem em inglês um para o outro
Fds que animais burros

Deixa-nos triggerar o pardo kek, ele é um novo-arroto que esta no luso a larpear

I'm not going to read fake news.

Liar.

Nada melhor que dar a conhecer novidades para um brasileiro que nem conhece o seu presidente.

>those 2 hot mullatos

MUH DICK

na verdade quem sempre fica triggado nessas threads são os tugas

i want a finn bf

too much lightning in that pic, that guy is a jewish as it can be, he even has the hook-nose
I know a dude from Morocco that has a store that looks just like that guy

I'm not triggered, I'm just posting some thought here. The bitches complaining about it are the portuguese as usual.

He is jew but his wife is not therefore his sons are not jews too.

bbc.com/news/av/world-latin-america-36273802/michel-temer-the-lebanese-roots-of-brazil-s-new-president

Sim, somos nós que fazemos threads diariamente sobre o Brasil, na esperança que os estrangeiros vos doxxem

>bbc
Hahaha, ok. Of course I'm going to read this jewish propaganda trying to discredit our president.

>portugal males love breeding with niggress and native americans
Classic.

It's not portugal´s fault the amerindian women loved our semen, in fact

BRAZILIAN WOMEN LOVE VISEENSE SEMEN

Isn't your "new president" a jew?

So basically you're talking shit about him

He is the good jew.

There's no such thing. Im out.

Does he like semen?

What are you talking about br retard?
we are not related to moors, only to other europeans, just see the genetic map.
Go cry now ahaha