I want to be italian!

I want to be italian!

>make gay love movie because "we are opressed, we can't fuck each other's ass in public!!"
>ravishing filmmaking and piercing wisdom
>triumphant and heartbreaking

absolute state of the west

I want to pay 50%+ taxes!

I love Italy

I want to go into retirement at 70!

>be gay Swede
>love a country where everyone is getting fucked in the ass by the government, EU and immigrants
Can't make this shit up

fuck off
i want to be italian! i want to be living like elio!

Italy is just a beautiful country with nice culture and history. Politics is another thing.

>i want to be living like elio!

Okay the history is great, but it doesn't really help our day to day life. It's good to visit Italy, and then to leave. I'm not saying it is terrible here, but, rather that for overall life you could come up with some better wishes.

Redpill me on italy

Perché una generazione andata in pensione a 50 anni ha fatto così bene al Paese che ne vogliamo un'altra

>se non vai in pensione a 75 anni sei un parastatale che va in pensione dopo aver pagato 15 anni di contributi

t. statale

I have been to Italy many times and I like it. political wise I don't like your country but I don't even like my own country political wise so it doesn't matter.

Every country is shit to some regard.

>make gay love movie because "we are opressed, we can't fuck each other's ass in public!!"

What are you even talking about?

if you want to be italian and live like elio, just bee urself

oggettivamente la pensione è un sistema che non funziona

It was a nice flick, very cute
>tfw no underage twink bf to cuddle

>Paese
>P

"La chiesa significa l’edificio religioso; la Chiesa è l’istituzione. Il paese è quel piccolo nucleo urbano con numero limitato di abitanti; il Paese è la patria. Lo stato significa la condizione; lo Stato è l’organizzazione politica. La costituzione indica il tipo di corporatura; la Costituzione è la legge fondamentale della Stato."

Era una citazione, Montanelli una volta disse che l'Italia non si meritava la maiuscola quando la si chiamava "paese"

I don't know I'm just mad and wanted to rant on faggots

Ah, non lo sapevo
Deprimente, ma ha ragione

>literally enough to make a political campaign that gets you 35% of italian votes

yes politics have always been tainted by populist shit, when there is a democracy