What's the worst storyline you've ever read

What's the worst storyline you've ever read

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqHMj-m_mDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ultimatum, easily.

Kill yourself, friend.

Identity Crisis. It's the soul-draining kind of bad rather than the bombastic and hilarious kind. Next storytime of pain I think I'll pass on a reread.

Local Samoan ruins everything

Why is he trying to eat that microphone?

I'm not into wrestling, but I understand that the wrestling fandom doesn't like Roman for some reason. Is he like the new John Cena or something? He's the popular guy being pushed hard by the company at the expense of other wrestlers?

That's pretty much it...except imagine a new Cena who ALSO has even less moves and can't give a good promo either.

Are the New Day jobbers, or is them getting their teeth kicked in at every turn by AJ Styles/the Club typical buildup for a big show?

New Day had a big run of success and popularity...but comedy-based heels always eventually turn into this when the time comes to push a face team.

Countdown

this was p. bad too

imagine if Cena only did like 2 moves, couldn't talk, and gets gassed.

>implying Roman isn't so terrible that people actually like Cena now

youtube.com/watch?v=tqHMj-m_mDs

Damn, oh well I still have Asuka to cheer for.

Except he isn't popular.

It's ok, Seth is back. Everything's going to be ok.

Infinite crisis. Wtf was that

>Sef returns to a huge crowd reaction
>lolnope he's still a heel

I didn't know what a crowd turning on a segment instead of the character doing the segment sounded like until he cut his first promo after coming back.

you can count the number of times he's been pinned clean in a year and have fingers left over

They're the most popular tag team in the division by far, and they have been for a while now.

They're a babyface tag team, and it's pretty much standard operating procedure to make the heel challengers look strong leading into a PPV. Though it looks like they might finally be taking the belt off the New Day this time. We'll see.

They'll have gotten the record for holding the tag belts by then right?

They broke that record already.

Wh- What board am I even on? At least post the Cena-Doo stuff.

there were wwe comics

What is the "Mick Foley gets thrown off the top of the Hell in a Cell" moment of comic books?

Roman's holding the gold til Summerslam.

Marville followed by Trouble

>tv's still in the table
The whole legend behind this event is so amazing. The tooth, Terry Funk, the cage giving way... God.

Bane breaking the Bat?

>It's a /woo/ thread

you can count the number of times Roman's been pinned clean on one hand with one finger

>It's a "Pointless filler text to disguise the obvious intent to discuss something for another board on Sup Forums thread"

WWF ones too.

I never really thought too much about that. When's the last time he was pinned? When was the last time he was pinned clean?
RIP Adam Rose

They should just let Roman do a heelturn, he'd be perfect as a bad guy

Superman vs. Doomsday?

Spider Clone Saga.

I posted Adam Rose because he's the last person to win cleanly over Roman

Wolverine getting his adamantium ripped out. Batman getting broken and Superman dying were hyped ahead of time, Magneto pulling the metal out of Wolvie was "HOLY FUCK!" out of nowhere.

I don't know why, but this gif gives me an Ikari v. Daredevil feel

Seriously? How long ago was that?

Dean's gonna win Money in the Bank and fix everything, right? Right?

Back when Adam Rose was Leo Kruger in FCW, I recall

>as Leakee against Leo Kruger in FCW 02.12.2012

Yeah instead of the most booed champ of all time, let's instead have the most useless champ of all time.

>Dean
>allowed to be a main eventer

Oh user, I'm so sorry...

>there's no Hulk Hogan meets The Incredible Hulk

Yeah, but in terms of "moment most often flashed back to and talked about as a landmark in history", the adamantium rip and even the backbreaker have faded away over the years, while they still constantly reference Supes vs. Doomsday again and again in modern stories the same way WWE will find any excuse it can to re-air a clip of Foley falling off the cage.

Isn't there gonna be a match of him, Roman and Rollins soon? Thought I heard of it on Monday.

I think I'd prefer Zayn take it so Kevin Owens would be eternally butthurt about it.

Rollins and Reigns will be appearing on the Ambrose Asylum AKA Dean's little talk show thing next Monday.

>that feel when that one time Stardust fought Arrow

I know this is a wwe thread but we recently got the worst ever live adaptation of a villain on tv.

>turns up to warm hero of an upcoming threat
>trains him to prepare for the threat
>has good chemistry with the team
>unless he is borderline autistic it is easy to empathize with why the good guys are good
>180 turns out our mentor is the villain after all
>his motivation is to keep himself alive
>finally gets the power to keep himself alive
>he doesn't sympathize with the heroes because . . . well that's never explained. he just kills people. no reason why.
>doesn't kill the main hero because he wants to fuck one of the cast
>she says no
>doesn't just rape her
>let's her go to kill her later
>now decides to blow up all of the worlds in the cosmos to show how strong he is
>to do this he races the flash to power up a device specifically designed to blow up planets in the cosmos
>gets defeated by evil time ghosts that are mad that he fucked around with the timeline
>the main character immediately afterwards fucks around with the timeline

S2 of Flash sucked so much. I genuinely cannot fathom why the writers decided to create a villain with no understandable motivation at all other than 'lol i am evil'

Dirt sheets have been saying that Owens has allready been booked to win.