Europeans must speak many languages right ?

Europeans must speak many languages right ?.

1- your european shithole
2- do you speak another language beside english? and why did you learned it?

1-France
2-Geman. Learned at school.

We all have to learn a third and sometimes fourth European language in school, but few take it seriously enough for it to matter, unless they go study abroad or whatever.

>argmutt edukayshon

only brits speak english as main language.

Was it hard for you to learn?

A bit harder than English yes.

South Brazil
German, Italian, and Spanish

You are not even trying.

>South brazil
>European

>Belgium

Learned dutch on my own and school, really useful here(fr*nch is my mothertongue)

I hate you
Nobgħodok
Ti odio

I'd try to hate you in French but I suck ass at it.

Besides English, we have to learn a third language at school, it's usually Spanish or German (stupid/lazy kids pick Spanish because it's easier while good pupils pick German) or more rarely, Italian.
Some highschools also offer you to learn a third language, it's usually Russian, Chinese, Arabic or Turkish.
You can also learn Latin or Ancient Greek in middle school.

I personally picked German as a second language, was pretty neat but hard at the beginning.

Te odio

Naħxilek għajnejk

Malta... a city state right? ajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Was that you that said it? That was funny desu.

yes i was haha

I love you.

wtf i love malta now

1. B*lgium
2. Dutch because it's my native language, and i'm supposed to know French as they shoved it down my throat for 8 years straight

1. Finland
2. Swedish, its mandatory
German and French, because I thought why not

1. Italy
2. Spanish, German and Esperanto

1: Norway
2: Speak Norwegian of course. Learned German for five years in school, and French for two years.

Then I learned basic Russian on my own.

Learned them all to fight those scumbags more efficiently when Europe goes mad again.

1-Netherlands
2 -German, a bit of French that I haven't forgotten after getting it forced down my troat in high school and a tiny bit of Spanish which I hope to pick up again sometime because I like the language.

>Learned them all to fight those scumbags more efficiently when Europe goes mad again.

Because we couldn't possibly have an enemy in common this time around, could we?

1. Belgium
2. French and German (Dutch is my native tongue) learned it through school

1.flag
2.i only speak one language because i am a lazy pleb and i enjoy annoying foreigners when i am on holiday by speaking english at them. french people love this especially

1. Sweden
2. Swedish, English, German were all obligatory in school
I then learned Spanish for practical purposes and trying to learn Polish but it's difficult now in the beginning

People do love it because then we get to show off our English skills

>A bit harder
kek. That's because you don't really speak it. because
>Learned at school.
yeah i know how that works.

Is South Brazilian hard to learn? Is it basically a mix of German and Portuguese?

Wow you are doing better than your royal family.

I speak German and English fluently.
I learned French at school, and I can read it well, but I don't speak it well enough for real conversations.
I took a Russian class at highschool once but dropped it after a year

1.German
2. Russian because of my parents