What can you tell me about pic related? how cucked/uncucked are they? what are their views on inmigration...

What can you tell me about pic related? how cucked/uncucked are they? what are their views on inmigration? dominant ideology? will they be one of the bright spots for Europe in the future? or will they go in the way of Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/afghanistan/mohammad-21-kastes-ut-av-norge-stoettespillere-slaar-alarm/a/23751103/
vg.no
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they have the highest HDI in the world, one of the highest gdp's per capita in both nominal and ppp calculations, the worlds largest sovereign wealth fund and every year they post a massive government budget surplus so they must do something right

Cucked, but less than most of western Europe.

We are all in a chain locked together in Western Civilization, we're all fucked.

I live in a 70% white area, but the gym is 80% sandnigger. Not sure what to make of that

I live in fucking Oslo and yes the is always fucking sand niggers at the gym. Wtf are they even doing there? Where are the white boys?!?!?

WE

Preparing to kill you all.

You must live in a shitty area. The gyms around my place are 95%+ white (also oslo)

Yee me too

white niggers kurwa

They are cucked. Like us. Like every other european country. But less cucked than Sweden.

oslo here too (groruddalen, but in a decent part of it)

I grew up and live in Toyen
it's literally Saudi Arabia at times

good thing is, most white kids I know are woke af

I live in gamle oslo. So I'm safe

these are somalian cows? like every city in norway has them wtf norge

Oh shit, no wonder you come to Sup Forums. Got any good mudslime stories?

I also live in tote but as a kid I had to go to gamle byen skole. It was fucking far.

The less seals we kill the more cucked we become. When will the world take a stand against the aquatic jew?

Where in toyen? Up where the school is? Or down the park?

>tfw went to one of those schools when it was majority Norwegian

Speaking as a foreigner who lived there a while
-in order to legally immigrate you have to jump through a shitload of loops and do it for years on end
-if you're a mudslime you get every benefit available, no questions asked
-even small towns in the middle of nowhere have muzzies walking around with 1'0 baby strollers
-most norwegians are low-key racist af but most will only let it slip after a few drinks; most keep a tolerant poker face on their day to day lives
-a surprisingly high amount of norwegian men are beta cucks with brown asian mail order brides

and that's about all you need to know

also non related but
-norwegians don't drink as much/are able to hold their drink half as well as they think they do

got jumped by a pack of niggers

a mudslime manlet tried to rape a female friend of mine but failed

Tfw you born as a Somalia and have to go to gamle byen skole instead of gig to toyen.

Countryside is great. Stay away from the cities.

And here again with whales.

Kinda hard when almost all the mother fucking jobs are there.

Its like here in Sweden but a bit better.

Stay away from the cities and you will be fine. Countryside is beautiful.

want a laugh?
Okay all our press is in the hand of american kikelords, I'm not sure when Goldman Sachs took over. But what we see is that the former communist paper "Klassekampen" is not the same as the former "right wing" paper "aftenposten", de tabloids vg and dagbladet too.

Everything... Old papers from the 1800ds, long history. Well back in the days they reported news, now it's only homopropaganda, SJW shit and trying to humanize shitslam.

So nobody buys them.. they have to fire and fire and fire people... but do you think they change?

NOPE! All ultra red marxists working there, no credible news at all, it's ridiculous.

So they add comments to immigration issues and when then try stuffing shitslam down our troats, to survive.....
>First anonymous ok...
>people only disagree with journos and are angry and shitpost a lot
>so... the jews say blablabla trolls(not be marxist) require full name on face book
>guess what?
oh the beauty, the beauty... under full name, worse than fucking pol. Hard to describe but we've had one small muteny so far... People are going to explode... I love reading dem comments

let's see today....

sec here, lol I think we made them take down an article again, bants got to high....

norks find me a good example here, it's each day

>we're fucked
>pols and journos must be gassed
>shitskins out
>King must take over
>or revolution or coup

Where do you fucking mother fuckers appear? There is almost no fucking job in the country sid

Immigration seems to have stagnated.. I'm betting Europe will have another flood soon, then we'll see..

Integration has always sucked, since libs dont actually have a plan in place after stowing rapefugees into housing projects.. So they sit there and rot.. No wonder they fucking flip the fuck out at times.

They need to be put in camps, and they should not be allowed out into society before they can speak the designated language, know how to read and write and have a fucking skill to contribute with.

The situation now, is that all over europe we have these human powderkeg situations all over. Germany is blowing up, France is blowing up, Sweden is ashes.. Norway will probably experience it at some point too.

Vi svenskar får alltid jobb ;)

why do you care so much about germanics?
oh right spain

you were invaded by germanics too

Good example right here vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/afghanistan/mohammad-21-kastes-ut-av-norge-stoettespillere-slaar-alarm/a/23751103/

What would help is if you and other Norwegians got together and started protesting this shit. Germany needs to have a military coup. Form a Norwegian nationalist party.

I go to Norway all the time btw. Trondheim mostly (middle part). Fair amount of immigrants, and some cuck organizations with stands on the city square, peddling their cuckery, but all in all the country seems to apply common sense to a higher degree then let's say Sweden and Germany. There is no eastern europan style hatred of cucks and immigraiton, which would explain why there are still some issues, but yeah - it's way better in some ways.

That's the most honest, un-biased description i can give, but I don't know the country that well - I mostly just go there to chill.

Dritt på deg, norske Muhammed homofil.

Fuck you cunts. Taking bartender jobs and all that shit. Fuck you. I swear to god if a hear a fucking Swedish person try tony all to me in Swedish like I understand him I will fucking kill him.

the whole problem is that even if we stopped ALL immigration and asylum seekers, whites would still become a minority in the future because white women focus on careers and nigs and sandnigs have as many kids they can so they can get more money from the state.

the people aren't ready for deportations yet

Take it easy, buddy. Everyone I know who has worked/works in Norway has studied the language before they move. Its not a difficult change so to say.

The people seems somewhat uncucked, but the rise of alternative media isn't fast enough to affect the election next year I think. Unless slime happening of course.

Our biggest hope is that Sweden collapses soon since immigration is quite low after the ficki-ficki crisis last year, so our demographic can hold on for a while longer. A collapsed Sweden would probably redpill us quick.

You at home help me here, they removed this paki excuse chronicle or I am retarded at

vg.no

Did any of you see it? It was full of shitposts, same yesterday, the day before etc++

Normies going ape shit in there, any excusionist is executed like in here. They are not yet aware of the Jew, this they must learn.

But spaniard, just go to vg.no and look for the anti immigrant pages, PLEASE use adblock so they don't get shekels.

everyday, it's the only way they survive. I'm not sure if just retarded, or that paki "patriarchy" taqqyia excuse shit today went down the shit, so they closed it I bet.

Yesterday it was a few that went really hot.

this is an advertisement in oslo
>Only 1% of Norks do not want to gas nork journalists. Please buy Aftenposten
Seriously I was in there a few weeks a go, and this was everywhere...

tobad I'm to paranoid for phones... Or I would have taken pic

>There is almost no fucking job in the country sid
this!

And there is a big hidden unemployment right now, we've hit the 08 recession now... so shit are bad, people have been laid off in the 30ks,20ks and so. Those numbers are small to you other souther fairies, but enormous here

Ah yes I keked my ass off reading down these comments, I should like get some burner shit, may be they sell it here haven't checked.

But yeah this one is typical 10/10
Thank correct master race flag!
>A flag must always be red,white and blue.

Vikangz of the north

>Oslo
Well, there's your problem.
Move to the west coast instead. Bergen is basically Oslo before it got turned into the worst city in Europe.

Two words

RIGTHFUL CLAY

I've seen one African, one Poo in loo(possibly Pakistani), two mudslime women who work out in Hijabs and long skirt(one tripped on the treadmill and I haven't seen her since), some Asian(adopted/completely integrated) and some Polski bros.
Other than that it's 90% whites where I work out.

Good thing we have tall women.

Well, at least their parents are worried about them being integrated.
Most mudslimes would rejoice.
This is what happens when white ethnic Norwegians move away from inner city Oslo.

Felt bad man...
We didn't stand a fucking chance before the oil.

> 90s
Fucking Greenpeace, man.
I'm having whale beef stew tonight and you can't stop me!

Depends on what kind of jobs you want.
Anything to do with fishing industry is usually located on the Northwest coast(best paid at least)
Oil is south.

DB and VG is so cucked. Aftenposten are party-free though.

Yeah. Still not aftonbladet-tier though.

obviously these two were cherry picked by VG