What does co think of this?

what does co think of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=uieM18rZdHY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agpxBcl2UHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think it exists at the crossroads of goofy and creepy.

>Adult swim meets nostalgia
I think we need more.

It's surprisingly good for what it is. Will watch more.

how is it creepy?

it's cool

I like it, but I'm not so sure about the characterizations of Fox's buddies. Slippy is too timid for my tastes, the old bunny guy being a forgetful old fogey bothers me a bit, and Falco sounds like a dimwit, even though we see that he's smart enough to track down clues, so he's not actually an idiot (he just SOUNDS like one).
Also, the retro-tech monochrome computer displays bother me as well. These are mostly dumb nitpicks, but that's how I feel.

It's apparently based more on the SNES Starfox than the later ones.

I thought it was amazing and I'm really looking forward to more.

I think it's bizarre having watched him go from this:
youtube.com/watch?v=agpxBcl2UHU
to making Starfox cartoons.

hahaha wtf
yeah slippy kinda bothered me too. falco sounds like he has a cold or is retarded, I've always like the way he sounded in 64

>I fully support whatever this is.

Besides that incredibly forced cringey line, rest of the video is really good.

It was a joke, you know, right?

One of the OGs of internet comedy.

Also, it was probably the guy who wrote it who said it so I'm not sure if "forced" is an accurate way to describe it either.

Dude did like 90% of the voices himself, including Wolf and Fox both. The video of him doing the back and forth is interesting to watch.

Falco just sounded like an eyetie meathead a la Stallone, you guys have seriously never heard that accent before? It was great, way better than the Starfox 64 version, he sounds chill instead of like a fucking asshole. Slippy was also great.

We have this thread every fucking day is what I'm thinking

Sup Forums was surprised by it, enjoyed it and was sad we wouldn't get anymore

At least that was the majority of the posts about it when it hit.

>we wouldn't get anymore
Wait what?

It took him years to make that video, you ain't getting more.

Very cool idea and I love it. I can see he watches a lot of Space Ghost and Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law.