Celebrity couples always get divorced

Joo subliminal way to promote divorce.

E T E R N A L

How the fuck did that hairy ape commie faggot get Katy Perry

>How the fuck did that hairy ape commie faggot get Katy Perry
Yuck who want's to fuck that whore anyway. She is beyond awful. I guess, Casting Couch has lowered their pretensions.

Celebrities by their very nature are dimwitted vain, superficial beings

Divorce for them is inevitable since nobody would be happy married to one of them

And because they are celebrities, the divorce will take place in the public eye

Yes but people identify themselves often with celebrities.

A N G L O

BEADY

EYED

ANGLO?

are you stupid?

It's mostly the fact that half if not more of the male celebrities are homosexual and they hire beards to pose as wives and girlfriends.

Usually money and fame discussions pop up, the woman wanting more attention, fights go off and the couple divorces.

Katy Perry bangs Orlando Bloom btw

All these celebrity talk is fake and staged. It's scripted.

But the script always conclude a divorce like if it's soap opera pattern.

This is a psychological thing. By normalizing divorce and justifying it for any shit ("oh boy, I'm bored of this dood, I go fuck another dood").

You're looking at it too deeply.

It has more to do with money than with pushing any agendas.

Really?

Jennifer Aniston: "We don’t need to be married or mothers to be complete."

No agenda behind such statements with the usual redpilled rhetoric?

Celebs are dumber and shallower than you think.

It's all about money when it comes to their "private" lifes, and everything revolves around that.

The only agenda celebrities push is that featured on the films they star on.

Some celebrities might be bluepilled sjws, yes, but they're not above the level of knowledge of the average retarded sjw.

To that you must add they have enough money to do what they please, which explains retarded and baffling shit that could otherwise be seen as pushing an agenda.

Celebs are cattle to their handlers, agendas are pushed by producers and writers

You do know of fucking popular celebs and gossip talk is? Especially among the mass. Manipulating the mass is more delicious than manipulating the "intellectuals".

*know how

Believe what you want, I thought you wanted legit information on what really happens and how the celeb world works.

If you're here to push your idea above everyone else's then I'm wasting my time.

What happens is what I stated above in my three previous comments.

You're also confusing what a celebrity as an individual with individual ideas and beliefs says with what the joos pushing agendas say.

In this case they're your boogeyman more than anything

I wonder who could be behind this post