Lol what a cuckservative

>lol what a cuckservative

yet you're still too afraid to debate him. Why is that?

I don't think I ever got an offer to debate him.

A Jew learns to argue for his nourishment while still in the womb.
He was born debating,
Molded by it,
He didn't get anything without constant Jewish-Bickering until he reached America and then it would only serve to bore him.

(He's an excellent debater and knows how to make a point)

Why did you download 2 of the same picture?

>yet you're still too afraid to debate him.

about what?

It was free

Not that you would win. You can call him a cuck or whatever but Ben is a better debater than anyone on this board.

Because his views can be backed up by facts, while the 'alt-right' movement uses memes and insults as an intimidation tactic.

This is why no 'alt-right' persona would discuss the legitimacy of Trump's politics and ideological stances with Ben Shapiro.

Wasn't he suppose to debate Milo? What happened?

I would love to debate why he thinks Trump is less conservative than McCain or Romney.

The michelle fields ruined his career and also his mind. I think he blames Trump for it as a motive to obsess over him

I'd debate him, sure. I'd probably lose. Nobody is contesting that he's a great debater, Ben has earned Sup Forums's ire for being a lying fucking kike. Especially after that reporter was OBJECTIVELY proven to be lying, and still Ben supporter her. He's not acting rationally here, he just doesn't like that Trump is breaking the Neocon wall and he's taken an emotional position against it.

Hahaha...

>talk like a fucking Sup Forumstard on a different board
>get called out for retardation
>"S-shit...well, I'm going to quote Joseph Goebbels to back me up! Bunch of jew loving fags, I'm not a racist!"

Never change, Sup Forums.

We use cuck, he uses "not a true conservative" . Its all retarded tripe.

Donald has taught his followers well. Instead of engaging in debate, they slander the fathers and malign the wives of their political opponents. Sadly for them, true Conservatism cannot be defeated by such measly personal attacks. The delegates will be mine.

Do Israelis hate american diaspora?

>flag

Underrated desu

yeah and I noticed trump has started saying a bunch of bernie shit be it gay marriage or tranny bathrooms

and people go out of their way to support leftism because 'trump said it!'

Underrated

Shapiro hates Hillary.

>Everyone on Sup Forums is a shill if they don't support Trump!!

DON'T MAKE FUN OF OUR MEMES REEEEEEEEEEE

Hate is a strong word

Except cuck is used an insult from anything to liking X (non political) to liking Y (political) with almost no relevance to the subject other than stifle your opponent.

Shapiro saying Trump isn't a conservative is 100% correct, the idea that Trump gained credibility in the alt-right movement based on conservative ideology is silly, it's all about his populist stance on immigration and you know it.

Now there is nothing wrong with this, but from the perspective of realpolitik that Shapiro is arguing for Trump will destroy the Republican party because of his lack of ideology.

Dislike?

>naming the Jew on plebbit
lol, what a moron.

That's a claim, it on you to prove it.

What is the alt-right movement?

Part of me thinks its was just invented for people that dont realize the internet is full of trolls that bait people with Trump support

I would debate him. His (not an) arguments are all based on fee fees.

Literally who?
No, seriously

hi ben

None of that shit matters. Trannies, fags, all of this shit was invented to draw peoples' attention away from things that actually matter. Trump is right to minimize it and focus on what people actually care about. It's not like the fucking president does any of that shit anyway.

If we don't secure the demographics of this country before the nonwhites ruin it all, we're fucked. We don't need a "true consttiutional conservative" like Jeb fucking Bush, we don't need a delusional Neocon like Cruz, we need a Populist. We need a Nativist. This is the only way.

So Trump's a bit too liberal on some issues. Fine. That's what we have congress and the house for. All Trump needs to do is install some conservative SC Judges and not veto every idea the Republicans have. He's already started making compromises to the party, so what's the fucking problem?

It really sounds like the core of the indignation with him is that he blew those fucking losers out so hard. Well if he hadn't, someone else would have, it's better to get it over with now than in the General Election.

Ben Shapiro isn't here.

thats a top tier gif wew

tripfaggot trying hard to get people to notice him
why don't you go eat a dick you disgusting faggot

Overall i like ben shapiro but overall debates have been whiny college teens and super liberals.

I think we a little prep work i could BTFO by debating teens.

Israel takes what it feels is theirs, and is willing to defend it and fight for it.

The west gives up what is theirs and is unwilling to maintain or defend it.

say what you will about kikes but they have a strong sense of racial unity that we haven't had for a long time

>tripfaggot trying hard to get people to notice him
Nope. Guess again.

fucking kek

>Because his views can be backed up by facts, while the 'alt-right' movement uses memes and insults

You realize this is an imageboard on a hentai forum right?

>the enemy across the border is more important than the enemy rotting the country from within

ishygddt

too zeek heil to the facts and cant perceive solutions working that are not supported by facts. Accepts only the paradigm that facts offer's him

ie a bit one dimensional, gets away with it because he debates liberals that are lost in a fantasy land or straight up liars

main failure is the standard jewish failure that he only lives to win debates and solutions comes second

The religious ones aren't seen as a problem, and it's nice to have ties in America, some however make it their life's ambition to put the entirety of Israel on the cross:
But still, I wouldn't leave a comfy chair to kill one, even if given the chance.

has anyone told you tripfags are the cancer of this website, stop being cancer you debaucherous faggot

Ben is smart and cool and I would suck M&Ms out of his ass

He actually has official debates under his belt. People on this board don't. He understands the principles of debate and what is expected of a logical argument. Most all people on this board do not. He's actually very well educated. Most people on this board are not.

Ben doesn't need to debate every single person on this board to realize that he is a superior debater to anyone here.

Do you think Shapiro would debate every single person in this thread? Does he have the time??

Plus if that happened then Sup Forums wouldn't mind him at all since he truly wouldn't represent the establishment.

Debating is the hallmark of a cuckservative.

>lets just talk, i can't ruin my manicure before the fundraiser

The world needs more justifiable fisticuffs.

I had another reason, but I enjoy using them because of how easily it triggers people here.

>cuckservative
How is he a cuck?
>BTFO trannies
>BTFO feminists
>BTFO black lives matter
>BTFO the idea of "white privilege"
>BTFO islamists and islam apologists
>Thinks jews and christians should be friends, not enemies
Ben is fucking based, just because he doesn't support trump doesn't make him a cuck

That's because unity for jews i much easier, because 'jews' is very specific while 'whites' includes every European ethnicity from Gibraltar to Moscow

>Debating is the hallmark of a cuckservative.

Are you retarded?

like a boss

Ben shapiro:
>Trump is a demagod who is not a true conservative!!!!!
> Ted Cruz is gods gift to the republican party

C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

keep telling yourself you aren't an autistic sperglord who doesn't get enough attention at home so he comes groveling to Sup Forums to recognize how super duper he is
kill yourself

I like Shapiro, he bodies niggers and trannies

>Me: Did you take money/career opportunities at the behest of Ted Cruz donors just like your fellow traveler Mark Levin?

>Ben Shaprio: *Begins lying like a jew*

I don't even like cruz, but you can't deny he's actually conservative whereas trump is not

No, i just don't like wasting time jawboning with a suit-wearing nancy boy.

>thug life

You do realize the thread is literally a hypothetical? Why point out the obvious?

You could apply the same arguments to rational people on here and the 'alt-right' movement here. Nobody would be able disprove Ben Shapiro's arguments on why Trump isn't a conservative in a debate here.

>Most all people
Nice use of weasel words there, buddy.

I see no reason why complaints like those aren't much worse than any attention seeking I supposedly might have just because I use a trip.

He never said Cruz is gods gift.. He said Cruz has flaws as a candidate but hes the one who represents his views the most

If you ever listened to Shapiro you would know that he does not worship politicians ever and is always critical about them

All these alt right babies ITT who can't handle the fact that his Trump critic is justified lmaooo

So how about MCain and Romeny? His hate for Trump seems like it is personal after the Michelle Fields thing.

Ben shapiro wont do this truebconservative BS if Kasich is in it. He just hates Trump and disguises it as some moral debate

Only if you define "Conservative" as "dumb neocon."

And if that's the case, then frankly Conservatism is dead and deserves to stay dead. Those faggots invaded our party decades ago and have ruined everything.

Technically speaking Trump is conservative . Neo Cons are Trotskyites who want endless war and vote republican

Seeing as"Neo cons" aren't conservative in the first place not being one doesn't make you "Alt Right".

If anything Trump is a Paleocon which is hardly "alt right" .

Not weasel words. Would you feel better if I said the "vast majority", you sensitive faggot?

I'm a professional debater. I would debate anyone and win. I could out debate Ben and you're mom at the same time. I would stomp then both too. My debate skills are simply unparalleled.

I have listened to him and never heard once him critisize Cruz. Must have slipped it in on one of his 10000 comments on Trump

you realize the rest of this thread you're going to keep responding because you're an easily baited attention seeking faggot. All these other anons are having a conversation and you're stuck trying to suck your own dick because that's what your here for. Let me help you very new friend ---> /plebbit/ don't come back

Professional masturdebater maybe.

>you're mom
>stomp then
>unparalleled

Yeah, nah. You're fucking retarded.

He praises Trump constantly

He has a GOOD TRUMP / BAD TRUMP Section nowadays in his show

He is not bad in debates but he sometimes goes into tinfoil hat mode which really gives me polarizing feels about him. He is also jewish....

Top kek

Fucking hell, well played Moishe

Fair enough then. Probably wont listen now though, i gave up last time when he laid on the one liners way too much. Comedy i dont think is a stong suit of his

And you're responding to me because I used a trip, so who's baiting whom?

Heh, I guess you're just not a good enough debater to know I purposely misspelled some words. You should go back to debating school, kid. You're clearly to underdeveloped to be debating anyone.

I'm not familiar with this school of debate.

I actually agree with a lot of what he says. He has ironclad arguments against minimum wage, black lives matter movement, immigration, free college and free healthcare, etc. There are a lot of videos of him destroying liberals in debate. He is a by the book conservative and I respect him for his consistency.

He has heavy criticisms of Trump but since DNC has admitted he will most likely vote for him

Trump isn't "alt-right", the people who support him on sites like Sup Forums etc are, but obviously neither Trump nor the majority of his supports would be considered "alt-right".

Him not being a conservative is a correct observation by Shapiro based on everything we know about Trump, he is a liberal that is against immigration, for people on the alt-right this is enough to support him, but considering the Republican party is filled with people who have more ideological resistance against liberal principles it will be problematic for Trump to explain his lifelong commitment to what is considered Democrat values.

I came in this thread to fuck with another stupid tripfag, you're the one supposedly just going about your way and just happening to use a trip. And lo and behold the stupid tripfag falls for the bait like they all do, because they're here for persona building and dick sucking. Only problem is the only person that's gonna suck your dick here is you, imbecile.

>first of it wasn't an invasion
>if your country was getting attacked by air planes you would call that an invasion
>b-but that is not an invasion, they weren't attacked, well uhhh every president would have done the same
that was delicious to watch
apparently only ground troops count as an invasion for libs, funny how the hordes of illegals don't count as an one.

Unless your dad was originally a Marxist follower of (((Trotsky))), who chose to join the Republican party because the Stalinist Jews already had control of the Democrats, like Bill Kristol, what right do you have to speak for conservatism?

So I'm falling for the bait because I'm responding?

>tripfaggot doesn't understand bait
not surprising

>I'll take people who say "daddy trump" over people who bring up legitimate criticisms of trump

Go drink black cumfarts out of milos ass
Paleocon implies traditionalism and Christianity which trump throws out the door

Shapiro is a great debater, he's a very smart guy.

The problem is that doesn't matter anymore. Shapiro can totally btfo of a leftist on every point they make, and in the end they will still say "but muh feels say i'm right" and nothing will change.

As much as I hate to say it, the right really just needs more people like Milo who stir people up.

Are you fucking serious? The guy is a fucking dolt.

There was an episode on daily wire were he was ranting about leftists boycotting multinationals that manufacture goods and products in Vietnam and China and buying instead organic shit from local farms to support the local economy.

His come comment? "How nationalistic of you, why don't you think of the chillun's in Vietnam in China and Mexico, you want them to starve?"

He's an elitist neocon shill that wouldn't accuse Israel of nationalistic behaviour and try to paint them as heartless.

He's as oven-worthy as they come. He may have some redeeming qualities, but make no mistake, he's a kike first and foremost

Thats an interesting point. Using logic only gets you so far when swaying the masses

someone should make a "dohnald muh delegates" shoop of this

No, I have listened to legitimate criticisms of Trump before, and I am not a Milo fan. Trump has problems, but he's the only Nativist on the ticket. If you ignore the nativist question you are not qualified to rule, period.

You cannot keep burying your head in the sand and pretending that demographic shift isn't a bigger threat to us than some fucking wedge issue bullshit. If the fucking Republicans had ANYONE in the lineup who was willing to take a stand against that shit I'd vote for them, but they didn't. It's just one long line of talking heads who are perfectly okay with letting the Democrats crush us with nonwhites. Texas is going to go blue in a few fucking years unless we reverse this trend.

What is your fucking win strategy god damn it? What do YOU think Ted Cruz or Jeb Bush or any of these assholes could have done to reverse that trend? Trump is the only person even agreeing to try.

True conservatives?
What qualities do you need to have in order to be filed under this category? Skip the stuff that isn't helpful to your self/cuck behaviour, thanks

verything Milo says is self serving. I think a few months ago before he got the mentality of being the "provocateur", he might have genuinely wanted to be better than he is. But since he took on that mentality, he's relapsed so to speak. He always only didn't like gay marriage because it conflicted with the orgies, and now he continues on because it gives him a "role". He's a broken guy, as all gays are, because he was raped by another gay at a young age. No amount of money or attention will fix him, and he should know better than anyone the horrible life that being gay is. And instead of repenting, he now just raves about black dick to impressionable college kids.

same here. People scream why did you support Trump!?!?

So vote for another Bush? Debt, illegals, war

Why not Rubio or Kasich? We did that already with MCcain And Romney.

Trump is first the candidate i will vote for that i actually feel good about.

I haven't seen that, but sounds like he was using the liberal cries of "starving children in the third world" argument against them.

Shapiro like most people who aren't clinically insane, knows that the idea of controlling the market by restricting production to the "homeland" is economic suicide.

Mention the constitution every other sentance is the qualification

I don't blame the mexicans for wanting to come here

It's the white race traitors who caused this and they need to be the first to be eliminated and so far trump seems to only want to enable them

>que conservative values, limited government, muh bible, muh constitution

Those stupid fucks do not understand that they must fight the left on it's terms (cheating, flinging shit, subverting, bullying, framing etc.), not on theirs.

It's so late that the end right now, justifies every means possible

>has heavy criticisms of Trump
Like what user?