Nick Fuentes, a member of the alt right — who says he’s about 25% Mexican — identifies as white, not Latino

>Nick Fuentes, a member of the alt right — who says he’s about 25% Mexican — identifies as white, not Latino.

>Tfw American is so mixed that Latinos are now being merged to fill up White nationalist numbers

>This is the face of White Pride in America

mic.com/articles/187062/with-the-rise-of-the-alt-right-latino-white-supremacy-may-not-be-a-contradiction-in-terms#.lLVgf258a

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUS7_zXxrmw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have never seen a white Latino in real life,do they even exist

What do you mean by "latino"? People born in Latin American?

There are tons of Mexicans with European blood pal. Mexican is a relatively new nationality, a combination of European and Indigenous.

>tons of Mexicans with European blood pal.

Very few with 100% Euro blood

Whites can't be Mexican.

Mexican is a nationality not a race. He's not 25% Mexican. He's probably 25% Spanish/French/indigenous/German(Mexican).

That's just the tip of the iceberg. Who is that 1/4 black, white supremacist woman with the face like a toad?

Can't be white and speak a brown language, besides most "white" Mexicans are of Southern European descent and have Amerindian blood

>America
>white

>He's not 25% Mexican. He's probably 25% Spanish/French/indigenous/German(Mexican).

>This is what Mexicans actually believe

He's DEFINITELY part indigenous and part sub-Saharan African most likely

Britney

Mulattos and Hapas are allowed in American WN circles now

Pretty soon its just going to be if you don't have 100% Congonese blood

Balkan/turk face tbf

>p-pls accept me whitey
Why do spics believe that being right wing makes them any better, they're just as annoying as self hating white liberals

Not letting certain kinds of people be white nationalists based on their race is quite unamerican desu

>The alt right is full of literal fags and trannies
>The alt right is filled with jews and "based" niggers

Stop the presses. Someone call the news.

>Benitez also told NPR he pushes for a United States that is “Italo-Spanish” white, to make room for the descendants of southern Europeans (which he considers himself to be). White nationalists such as Richard Spencer have said white Latinos could theoretically be part of a white ethno-nationalist state, but they still have mixed feelings about assimilation.

“In some instances you are rejected from the host culture, made to feel not American,” Benitez said of being an immigrant in the U.S. “And if I go back, I’m definitely not Colombian. You know, I didn’t live there, you can hear that I have an American accent, things like that, when I speak Spanish.”

You guys are so silly. What I love about the purity shit you guys talk about is that you guys retract very fast when we're talking about achievements. When that is the case even Egyptians become white.

>Amerindian faces are considered white in Brazil

The term Latino is associated with language, all languages that descend from Latin is considered a latino language.
So French, Italian, portuguese and Spanish are latino languages and all people who have one of these as mother tongue is considered a latino.
Anything else apart from that is just pure ignorance and mental disability.

No. I'm using your definition of white. Does pic related look white to you?

>A couple red headed Brazilians

SOUTH BRAZIL IS LE WHITE!!!

Yes
>British
>pale skin
>European bone structure
>blonde/brown hair
>blue eyes

He isn't even Brazilian. He is mexican.

This is pathetic

Its like Arabs using cherry picked photos of Blonde Arabs

The VAST MAJORITY latinos are mixed, more than likely those very people you posted

White skin does not = white, pic related

He can be 100% white. Not every mexican is mixed. There are 100% spanish mexican for example.
Also first mexicans what i saw in mexican serials looked like absolutely white people with light eyes and hair. Maybe not nordic like scandinavians but 100 white. I look like latino more than they.

muricans speaking about racial features.

What is pathetic? First off this guy is English.
Second: I wasn't arguing that majority of Latin Americans are white. Check what the posts I replied to said and then what I posted until your little brain can get my point.

>American is so mixed
Cute

Why is everyone so picky when deciding who's white and not(even in the real world), you don't see this shit with other races. Everyone's definition of white is so different
>are Jews white
>are some Arabs white
>are Southern Europeans white
Plus, the one drop rule for some reason only applies to whites, there are plenty of negroes with euro blood ranging from 10-40%, but they're still considered to be black. Hell most blacks look brown. Yet for whites you have this set of bone structure or skin color.
>if you don't have 100% pale skin and a narrow nose, you're not white
Or
>even if you have tanned skin but the European bone structure and blood, you are white
Why is there such a high standard for who's considered one and who isn't

Take a DNA test

if you are 100% white then you are white

If not you aren't, Many "white" American would fail this test as would most "white" Latinos

I never got how who's white and who's a nigger is such a big debate online.
Irl it seems very obvious.

Take it like this from a fantasy perspective Elves don't want human blood in them, humans would most likely brag if they had elf blood in them

The superior wants none of the inferior. To taint water is to make it not water.

1% of shit in water is shit water

You're not an Elf. You're just some fucking loser that hangs out in an anonymous forum because you're too much of a pussy to go out hang out with the normies. That applies to me as well.

>insulting yourself
Cringe

When an American flag calls you nigger, spic, gook, chink, or "banters" your nationality it's 90% of the time some mixed race latino mongrel that unironically believes he's white.

Remember, don't be afraid to call him a spic. Spics HATE it when you remind them of their race.

There is not DNA test wich define you are white or not. For example, you have small Neanderthal genes. So you're a Neanderthal?

this castizo 19 year old is not alt right, he spends most of his time criticizing it for not presenting the right way

>me (brown hair, blue/green eyes, snow white skin color)
>summer job
>savage american tourist apears
>he has black hair, olive skin and brown eyes.

he was wearing a maga hat, sudenly we speak about stupid shit and he say:

"Wow, you look so diverse."

the worst is the fact that i'm not lying.

this

Did you channel the spirit of luataro and put that filthy wh*Te cuck in his place?

*trutruca in the distance*

youtube.com/watch?v=yUS7_zXxrmw

I eated his heart and offered his blood to Ngenechén (god or creator spirit), antu fucha (king sun), kuyén (queen moon), elmapu (earth)