Why are Canadians so unfunny and completely dogshit at bantz?

Why are Canadians so unfunny and completely dogshit at bantz?

Why do they poorly try to imitate based Australia?

Canadians are way more funny than Australians that just post black dicks.

Why is it that all common wealth countries give birth to such annoying people?

Seriously, French and Germans aren't this bad. Mexicans aren't this bad. Russians and Chinks aren't this bad.

Britons, Canadians, Australians, etc. All lost up their own asses.

>canadian men

>be American
>complain about others being annoying

Your country is the most annoying of us all because you THINK you're the center of the world.

australians are criminals. criminals are good at twisting words since they need to lie to their parole officer so often

Non-English speakers accept their role as amusing little foreigners on English sites. UK and their cucks are like guests that get too comfortable and think they can grab food from the fridge without asking and take off their shoes and shit.

>imblying

>Australians try to piss everyone off
>People like us for it

>Canadians try to be liked by everyone
>They end up pissing everyone off

It's not fair. They beat us in our own game without even trying.

>take off their shoes
>bad thing
You're a fucking barbarian.

Because you fuckwits keep giving them (you)s, if you stopped replying the shitposters would change their proxies back to north korea or whatever flavor of the month meme country

i think we triggered the "nobody is that much of an asshole" love flag

He thinks it's proxyposters. Silly leaf.

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree....

Australia is Bretty bants tier, I think the concensus was Leafs don't post BBC, (a British iconic treasure) and rather post hockey score or sumthun.

As I read your post in an American accent in my head, all I can hear is all your chins wobbling and slapping together.

Because canadian posters ain't actually canadian.

T. Non-canadian

The issue with Canadians is they spend 100x as much time thinking about America as American's spend thinking about Canada.

The reason for that is rather logical (beyond the obvious issue of national relevance), most Canadians live near the American border, but most Americans live nowhere near Canada.

What this means is that Americans rarely have any negative opinions at all about Canadians, because it is hard to become annoyed with something you almost never think about. But Canadians always think about America, so there are many Canadians who are annoyed with America.

Of course this doesn't explain why Australians and Britons also suck. Maybe it's because they consume so much American media, but we consume so little of theirs?

What kind of America accent? Californian? Texan?

We may be annoying, but at least your American wives love us.

>all Canadians can think about is American women
Do you know how many Americans lust after Canadian women?

How long have you even been here faggot? Canadian shitposting is at an all time high because as long as you state something mildly retarded you get a threads worth of (you)s, aussies were really bad when they started getting called out but after everyone forgot about it their post quality skyrocketed or do you honestly believe all of Australia experienced a IQ jump of 50 points overnight?

Omnitruth
Ameri-bro is correct on all accounts.

(The British crave BBC and wish they had the black population America does, Australians naturally post BBC to incite this jealousy ).

i thought white women hated asian men.

Criminally underrated.

>speak briefly to Canadian exchange student at uni
>says he wants work and citizenship in Sweden after he's finished his studies
>tell him that things aren't looking too bright here and I'd stay in Canada if I were him
>he assumes I'm talking about the fact that "racist nazis are taking over the Swedish government"

I had a conversation with a Swedish girl that went like this actually.
> Oh you're from Sweden? God, it's getting dangerous over there
> Oh my god, You have no idea. Those nazis are getting violent and killing the poor refugees. Fucking bastards they're the ones doing all the raping
> ..?

I don't think I'd ever been more confused in my life. Do Swedish women genuinely believe that shit?

>germans aren't bad

I've never heard anyone in real life saying that kind of shit, but I'm certain a lot of upper middle class SJW Stockholm chicks from all white neighborhoods do

Its all the same shit, cunt face.

t. wang

Australia will always be funnier because you always picture them drunk as fuck and read their posts in their ridiculous accent

>Sven just got burned by a German in another thread
You really have to excuse my fellow countrymen :(

They mixed too much with the natives.

I agree with OP and am very sorry for the shit-tier posts of my country men. While I assure you there are based and red pilled lumberjacks among us, a lot of is are tainted and liberal shit heads or immigrants. Since Canada has become 'Poo in Loo's tier, I personally have cut back on my posting significantly just to not annoy our betters with our piss weak flag. I wish more of my country men would do the same rather than digging our liberal, sorry shit-posting grave deeper.

educated people aren't fun.

hate to say it m8 but the leafcucks are winning the war, the war of shitposting. they are for now the biggest cunts on Sup Forums, the kangaroos have lost there title.