What is your political opinion about Jesus Christ, Sup Forums?

What is your political opinion about Jesus Christ, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.sensagent.com/soviet labor unions/en-en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jesus's kingdom isn't of this earth. he doesn't care about our politics. render unto caesar that which is caesar's, render unto god that which is god's.

all he wants is for us to care for each other. and i believe far-right politics will make the world a better, healthier place. i'm voting trump 'cause i care for others.

left libertarian.

Didn't exist but even if he did, he was a communist. My comrade.

he looks like kanye

by this, do you mean the stories written about him were untrue (virgin birth, miracles, resurrection) or that he was completely made up?

slave saviour teaching a slave mentality

>implying he existed

>live in israel
>have a spanish first name and a surname that doesn't even exist

yeah okay...

bit of a SJW but also a libertarian so he was alright

someone who was high invented him, this should be obvious. But guess Americucks are dumb enough to actually believe in cucktianity.

He did exist, there are historical records of him, and he was not a communist because he was apolitical.

You were doing fine until you started pushing your own political agenda

Jesus wouldn't have voted BTW because you said it yourself, his kingdom isn't of this earth

I've never heard of such a based bro type guy who loved everyone be hated and despised by more people, except maybe Hitler, and the same people hate both of them with equal passion.

In light of recent events and what I have just stated, I am starting to believe that Jesus is Christ, my saviour, and the King of Kings.

His name was Yeshua and Christ was an honorific not a surname you fucking moron. Fuck, why can't people just not comment on shit about which they don't know a damn thing?

>father left him
he's a nigger

But he is the father

That is an inaccurate rendering of Jesus.
He did not

>turn water into malt liquor
>feed a multitude with only five pieces of KFC
>throw the moneychangers out of the temple for the specific reason that they wouldn't accept foodstamps

He's the Son.

>Communist
The entire point of all the "Communistic" stuff was that you were doing it, not that it was supposed to be mandated tax and redistribution by the state.

Jesu was pretty into getting a train of dudes run on him. Neckbeard from shit family. Hung out with with prostitutes and sick fucks. Hated church. Cool with taxes. Basically every hipster alive.

He's a wealth redistributing leftist. Which is a pretty good political philosophy.

The original anti violence hippy that got his shit kicked in by the kikes.

>nigger Jesus

fuck off german subhuman

He better be fucking White. And I mean Nordic White. Anything else is not only not White but not a perfect representation of God.

>The entire point of all the "Communistic" stuff was that you were doing it, not that it was supposed to be mandated tax and redistribution by the state.

There's a psychological effect sometimes called "The benjamin franklin effect." When we give people gifts, even enemies, we like them more. It helps sustain and repair social bonds. Giving it all to a faceless government doesn't do shit except maybe make you resent the government

I'm aware, which is why I said he wasn't a communist. Progressives are spouting that bullshit now because they think they can shame Christians into supporting their authoritarian bullshit.

>He's the Son.
Doesn't disprove my comment.

>worships male aesthetic
you're gay lad?

commie

Sorry, I meant to reply to

render unto ceasar that which is ceasar's, including votes if necessary
the scriptures tell us to pray for our governments,; that means critically thinking about what's best for them and voting if necessary or compulsory

>i believe far-right politics will make the world a better

It never does. The right wing?
Nnationalist anti-abortion, against political correctness, against labor unions, xenophobic, crony capitalistic, politicization of science, controlled by religion, privileged class, executive primacy, foreign invasions, dehumanize the weak, torture as tool, militant foreign policy.

Stalin? Nationalist anti-abortion, against political correctness, against labor unions, xenophobic, state capitalistic, politicization of science, controlled religion, privileged class, executive primacy, foreign invasions, militant domestic policy, implemented eugenics, endemic torture.

You can't get a fucking feeler gauge between the two.

>i believe far-right politics will make the world a better place

Cont'd

Hitler? Nationalist, anti-abortion, against political correctness, against labor unions, xenophobic, state capitalistic, politicization of science, controlled religion, privileged class, executive primacy, foreign invasions, militant domestic policy, implemented eugenics, endemic torture.

Mao? Nationalist, anti-abortion, against political correctness, against labor unions, xenophobic, state capitalistic, politicization of science, controlled religion, privileged class, executive primacy, foreign invasions, militant domestic policy, implemented eugenics, endemic torture.

Sure, you can call those leaders "leftist" because that's very typical of people who have no clue what communism is. But when you look at their political agenda and where they stood on the issues, it becomes very clear what side of the political spectrum they occupied.

For contrast, what does the left believe?
Multicultural, pacifist, supports unions, supports reproductive rights, international relations, anti-discrimination, scientific method, egalitarian (equality), secular, principled, rule of law, checks and balances, humanitarian, no cruel/unusual punishment.

He needs to get his ass down here soon.

>Stalin and Mao against political correctness, against labor unions, capitalistic
my sides

Jesus was white. I mean God was white and also Jesus appeared to some people, like pic related. It's a painting that was made after sister Faustina saw Jesus. She ordered a painter to paint it just like that.

>Stalin and Mao against political correctness
The Russian Orthodox church decided what was politically correct before Stalin. Stalin most likely ordered the Tsar and his family killed.
Mao's sarcastic quote criticizing PC: "Not to have a correct political point of view is like having no soul..."

>Stalin and Mao against labor unions.
Stalin:dictionary.sensagent.com/soviet labor unions/en-en/
The labor unions also interfered with Mao's peasant movement in Hunan in 1927. You didn't know?
>Stalin and Mao capitalistic
State capitalistic. When "public goods and services" are controlled by the state and not generally available to the public, but rather party members and political elites, that's State Capitalism.

When the public goods and services are available to the public, then you have collectivism/communism.

You can look these up so you don't embarrass yourself in the future.

And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves;

>the scriptures tell us to pray for our governments,; that means critically thinking about what's best for them

If believers could think critically, they wouldn't be religious.

>state capitalism