/EPG/ - European Paganism General

I'm starting this thread because we have quite a few dedicated pagans on this board yet I haven't heard of a cohesive pagan ideology or doctrine and there are no sources or links that I know of.

If Paganism has a chance of saving Europe there should be some sort of structure or doctrine, this thread is for discussing this and other pagan topics, posting sources and memes. I'll flesh out the copypasta for future threads with the info we get from this one.

Kek worshippers welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgGzFVvWWQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping with Kekism

Bump

I don't get it

Bump for intrest

youtube.com/watch?v=jgGzFVvWWQ0

But paganism could even win against a weakass defeatist religion like christianity, user

Paganism = the true loser religion

>Pagans support this

I think it's a memetic warfare thing from 8gag, I know I've seen that symbol there.

lol good goy

And Atheism is getting it's ass kicked in your country by Islam. We don't have many good options.

>But christianity could even win against a weakass defeatist religion like Islam, user

>Christianity = the true loser religion

Worshiping a fucking Cartoon Frog isn't a religion

The last word on that has not been spoken yet, user

When you see rabid militant atheist good goys like Dawkins lauding christianity as a bulwark against islamization, then you know what time it is

You guys are almost as divided as pagans, and your most prominent leadership bows at the feet of Muslim invaders.

Berlincucks like Merkel are just a tiny little roadbump on the path to glory. They wont stand a fucking chance in the epic shitstorm that is amassing over Europe.

Only the heretical non-Chalcedonan churches lost to Muslims. Any time and any place true Christianity faced Islam Christianity had won.

I would like to think that's true but the picture is bleak. I don't think the Knights of the Black Fedora (atheists) will save us.

t. ahmed

I like this, thanks user

Well this failed miserably. Paganism is just a meme used in Christfag threads I guess.

I don't know, I feel lost. I've always identified as a Christian, technically protestant, but I've never gone to church. I've always believed in a God, and gone through the Christian style of prayer, and many of the values Christianity holds I value, and think that if Europe didn't have a religion that called for alot of forgiveness and self restraint would have led to even more desturction and war. There's a difference between being weaklings who never fight back and savages who are so quick to violence, and I think having a non-sandnigger tier religion really helped Europe achieve the heights it did, but I fear it's TOO forgiving, TOO kind, for it to survive against this. Combine it with corruption of the modern church. atheists, and the Muslims, I fear Europe is facing an existential threat and could use a fiercer religion.

Paganism seems like a candidate, but are any of it's actual practices and workings preserved to this day? What was it like? Was it as barbaric as Islam, but just preformed by white people?