Brings in n*ggers as slaves

>Brings in n*ggers as slaves
>Then wants them to be removed instead of treating them like people or giving them their own homeland in the Southern States

Are Americans the most retarded creature on the planet? (Rhetorical question of course)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>enslave black people for centuries
>begrudgingly free them after a horrendously bloody civil war, literally decades after everyone else has peacefully came to the conclusion that slavery is shitty and inhumane
>go to great lengths to ensure that even after emancipation, black people are alienated and cannot integrate into your culture and society
>"wtf why can't they just act like us"

That's all Dixie. Total fucking retards. If it weren't for them and the KKK they created we would just have been normal racists and not savages.

You do realize that no black people alive today were ever slaves, right?

You're a fucking idiot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania

>history does not affect the present

You do realize that 90%+ of black Americans are descendants of slaves, right?

Yeah I'm sure the culture didn't affect anything... I hope it was worth the free labour.

>literally decades after everyone else has peacefully came to the conclusion that slavery is shitty and inhumane
(not true, by the way)

Congratulations, this is the dumbest thread I've read today

What’s with the bolo tie?

>muh ancestors

>Literally has his own citizens as slaves instead of creating unity
>"Dude why are you guys chimping out?"

Oh yes I'm sure Dashawn is stealing and shanking people because he so often thinks about great uncle Mbongo who was a slave

Everything retarded about the country literally can be traced to the same 1/5 of its population, in the southeastern United States. They've been a drag since forever and still are.

>he is literally defended niggers chimping out in 2017

>slavery is wrong and black people are our equals

The slaves were freed around 1968 right and blacks finally had rights around the 1960s. In that 100 year time frame, why didnt Americans send the blacks back if they hated them so much?

>Slavery is right and I'm going to bring in blacks then complain about them being here

Either they're your equals and be treated as all citizens or they shouldnt be in the country at all.

>they shouldnt be in the country at all.
this is what people want but can't do

>Either they're your equals and be treated as all citizens or they shouldnt be in the country at all.
that doesn’t make sense at all

>giving them their own homeland in the Southern States
well they gave them Liberia

What's retarded about that?

>this is what people want but can't do

you calling me a liar?

>ridicule black people for being stupid
>while being a horrendous mix of all the possible races, balding, dumb, short and fat creature

They really are such slimy pricks.
>a blurgh lburruh blacks are ruining everything
Shouldn't've needed golliwogs to cook meals and wipe your arse for you then poppet.

Top right lad aye

>don't like one portion of your population causing a disproportionate amount of crime?
>too bad, it's you're fault because someone the same color as you brought their ancestors here 300 years ago

>balding, dumb, short and fat creature
I get the others but why balding

I have no idea what you just said

Canatards for you.

Cletus are YHWHists "christian" subhuman retards eho cut their dick off and worship Jews in a completely arbituary foreign non distinct religiob.

This, subhuman savages need to be put down regardless if they are "racist".

Same.

What states should compromise the Black homeland? What should be its name?

>Black ''people''

1. all of them
2. the united states of america

Entire south east should be black and the south west should be given to Mexico.

>the south west should be given to Mexico.

stupid madafackas

>treating n*ggers like people
When your kitchen appliance stops working, do you find a nic little shelf where it occupies space that could be used productively or do you send it back where it came from?

Lmao
Who the heck thinks slavery was wrong?
Only retards say that

Only niggers hate slavery LMOA