Why do women pretend to like politics and art?

Why do women pretend to like politics and art?

anime

Because they want that BBC, obviously.

They wanna be part of what great men have once achieved.

TELL ME ABOUT VACUOUS SLUTS, WHY DO THEY WEAR THE GLASSES?

Because they want to be equal, politics is a guys game and they want to play too.

I'm wondering if it just a millenial thing. These are the same people who say
>OMG guys I adulted today!! I went to the bank and got new checks!!
>yasssssssss i love jon stewart!
>guys look i donated to a homeless man today, go me

They are status seekers. They want to be cool like the sluts in Sex in the City

It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Hence Rousseau said, Les femmes, en général, n’aiment aucun art, ne se connoissent à aucun et n’ont aucun génie (Lettre à d’Alembert, note xx.). Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something. In our day it would be more appropriate to substitute taceat mulier in theatro for taceat mulier in ecclesia; and this might perhaps be put up in big letters on the curtain.

They want to look artsy and sophisticated to prove to others they have value as people, but end up looking like pretentious cunts in the process. Typical millennials.

They try to appear cultured. And they fail spectacularly every single time

yes mr. mra man, speak for women and act like they are one big hivemind. This is why you will never get laid, you act like you're tough shit

Nothing makes realize how much of a pussy group millennials are until they say "I adulted". Literally nobody fucking cares that you did something you're supposed to do as an adult.

women...

by why do they hold the reproductive abilities to spawn another. That is too much power.

Reproductive rights where a mistake.

Nothing different can be expected of women if it is borne in mind that the most eminent of the whole sex have never accomplished anything in the fine arts that is really great, genuine, and original, or given to the world any kind of work of permanent value. This is most striking in regard to painting, the technique of which is as much within their reach as within ours; this is why they pursue it so industriously. Still, they have not a single great painting to show, for the simple reason that they lack that objectivity of mind which is precisely what is so directly necessary in painting. They always stick to what is subjective. For this reason, ordinary women have no susceptibility for painting at all: for natura non facet saltum. And Huarte, in his book which has been famous for three hundred years, Examen de ingenios para las scienzias, contends that women do not possess the higher capacities. Individual and partial exceptions do not alter the matter; women are and remain, taken altogether, the most thorough and incurable philistines; and because of the extremely absurd arrangement which allows them to share the position and title of their husbands they are a constant stimulus to his ignoble ambitions. And further, it is because they are philistines that modern society, to which they give the tone and where they have sway, has become corrupted. As regards their position, one should be guided by Napoleon’s maxim, Les femmes n’ont pas de rang; and regarding them in other things, Chamfort says very truly: Elles sont faites pour commercer avec nos faiblesses avec notre folie, mais non avec notre raison. Il existe entre elles et les hommes des sympathies d’épiderme et très-peu de sympathies d’esprit d’âme et de caractère. They are the sexus sequior, the second sex in every respect, therefore their weaknesses should be spared, but to treat women with extreme reverence is ridiculous, and lowers us in their own eyes.

Are you a finnish grill? Pls adopt

To seem smart.

No one cared who they were until they put on the triggered lenses

because they are retarded parasites
dirty chink bitch

no fuck off, muslims have tiny hairy dicks

The real red pill is being depressed and realizing that you don't have to do "anything" as an adult, to be an adult, millennials are depressed, therefore, millennials are red pilled.

They make fun of old people when they say "I adulted."

i dont understand the fear of growing up.

its like anybody 20-28 right now is scared of being an adult, like its evil and somehow staying in bed all week watching disney movies on netflix is the good life

can't think of any reasons why women would feign interest in a thing they weren't really sincere about

Why do men?

men arent pretending

very good, hans. you avoided the re-education camps this time.

everything women make and enjoy is consumable and disposable
they care not for art that lasts, that contributes to the culture of their people
they merely want to stream a couple minutes of something mildly stimulating so they have something to post on their instagram

No man pretends to like art or politics? How do you know?

I do urban exploration as a hobby. When i post my discoveries to social media, its usually 5 of th best photos along with a brief description of the place I was at and some history.

A girl i know went with a group of guys to urbex somewhere and her contribution to social media was a photo of her standing in front of the place with a caption "omg guys!!!! so spooky hope i dont die! xD"

most men will ether tell you that they dont give a shit about politics, or say that that do. and theyll mean it.

hipster faggots arent men, and yet even they usually care about politics, even though they are wrong.

>Most men will either tell you that they don't give a shit about politics or that they do
that makes no sense whatsover

>yasssssssss

Why do they say this?

world is so fucked up so all the men are getting political and women are just bandwagon sluts

Not an argument

believe or not. but woman used to do great things

im saying men wont fucking pretend.

if they dont give a shit theyll just say that. they wont be retarded like women are.
>i care about politics, thats why i base all my decisions on muh vagina, muh fee fees and what muh gurlfriends tell me
no, you dont care about politics, you are a vapid whore.

What do you mean it doesn't make sense? Most men will tell you straight up if they care for politics or not and, whatever their answer might be, they will mean it. It's not a terribly hard sentence to comprehend.

Pretending to be a retard isn't an actual argument.

>takes pic of face and not art

wew

You are spot on there.

They do it to be cute and funny, like those people on the internet.

Literally cancer.

I'm sure there are women who pretend to like politics, just like there a men who pretend to like politics, or anything else for that matter. But to generalise like OP is just retarded as there clearly are many women who care about art and politics and aren't pretending.

Same reason why women pretend to like vidya, science or anything traditionally male dominated; to be accepted into the group where they eventually tear it apart after finding its original state too unreceptive to them

I'm not a scholar on the subject, all I can do is provide anecdotal evidence based on experiences

Exactly

That's nothing. I've seen women in museums and art gallaries who won't even look at the paintings but will only take a picture of the description. It baffles me why they even go out of their way to go to these places in the first place.

>just like there a men who pretend to like politics
ive only met a handful of men who 'pretended' to care about politics, and thats only when they were around some stupid whore who was pretending to like politics, so they could fuck her.

men dont usually give enough of a shit to manipulate people like that for no reason.

but then again pointless manipulation is the only reason women exist, so thats all they do.

Reasons like these is why we must render all art useless, for the time being. I swear you people have to do complete change of your values. Instead of dollars, you should be trading things with bear teeth or something. Look how happy and proud these vapid cunts look like. After doing nothing. Such emotion should be reserved for when you complete a 50 years of service to the people and to the ethnically clean state. Not after doing "lots of art".

If I was a western kekold I'd carve an enclave of my own somewhere, live alone, build alone, produce alone, let in only like minded individuals, until I alone take over the entire damn state and return it to the path of reason and self interest of my people.

I attended art school (I studied Graphic Design) and I befriended many people that were majoring in photography. They mostly sucked but the work of females were the worst. I remember one cunt in particular, once graduated she started photographing "urban landscape" and every other picture was herself posing in front of some concrete wall.

The rest of girl's work were similar, a lot of self insertion.

She also teaches middle schoolers. She posts daily about how she's smashing gender roles to 14 year olds in music and educating them what "drumpf" means.

I fear for the children of the future

how do we make woman great again?

Who's the scholar who will provide you arguments for this sort of thing, turkroach?

She looks like a good one night stand.

you gotta kill the jews first

we replace them

Because government employs a majority of women and majority of social security funds go to women while 2/3rds of taxes are paid by men. They are only in it for the gibs since most women do not get a degree that has any use in private sector.

they are too far gone.

make sexbots with artificial wombs. it would be easier.

women are zombies who dont know what they like or what they want or what to do with themselves. so they just latch on to things guys do or have done hoping they get money and attention out of it

this sounds very depressing

i swear at some point, not too long. woman didn't need all this pandering and attention and were more natural behaving/looking

Millennials are the strongest argument I've heard for raising the voting age to 40.

>getting your dick stuck in the gears
wew, I knew you foreskin ripped americans cant feel a thing down there but grinding your dick off by gears is a whole new tier

it's not depressing. it's the only way forward. software can be everything we seek in women, only better.

yeah, thats when they were 'oppressed'

now that you kikes created feminism, that will never happen again without resorting to barbarism like islam.

your choice is to ether make artifical wombs and put them in sex bots, or to turn the whole world to islam. you made this fucking mess goldstein, what would you choose?

>Young people
>Voting

I know a girl that she was a political science major but she refused to talk politics with me. She told me she hated politics and that she just wanted to be a lawyer.

I then realized that most women in political science and history just want to be lawyers but they don't actually learn anything about what they study. They dress pretty slutty as well

>Women thinking they're good at art

There has literally never been a good female artist

alternate societies
we can do it. i still have some faith

Georgia O'Keeffe

>We did art

How do you do art

Narcissists. If a woman goes out to a fancy restaurant and doesn't instagram her food, did it really happen? Woman do things for other people to see. Men do things because they need to be done.

they want to look smart.

It's absolutely terrifying to see girls I'm friends with on facebook becoming teachers. One was complaining last year about how hard the fractions she had to teach to fourth graders wer, now she's the math teacher for the entire fifth grade at her school.

no goldstien, we cant 'do it'. you made sure of that.

if by 'alternate society' you mean islam, then yes, we could. at this point anythign short of sharia wont work. you dumb ass kikes didnt think this through before you fucked western society in the ass out of spite.

so now you will ether make artificial wombs and sexbots, or you will be destroyed by islam.

western society is already dead, theres no saving it now.

Art is a meme. You literally cant be wrong at it. You can smear shit on a paper and this is art.

On a serious note: you had a chimpanzee named Pierre Boirre or something French sounding, and his art sold for like a bunch of money.
There is also a computer program that just randomly makes gibberish music and people thought it was a masterpiece........

Art is a meme. Dont fall for art.

Have a sense of humour user. Saying "I adulted" is cute and funny. teehee ;)

You inject it like marijuana of course.

>that makes no sense whatsover
Maybe not to a Turk. The guy you're responding to is correct.

YAAAAAASSSSS GURL

SLAY QUEEN

YAAAASSSS SLAY WORK IT

>Vagina flowers and southwestern landscapes
>art

By "art" they mean lots of Lesbian sex, you child.

here's another millenial teacher with 'dude kids hate trump too lmao'

i cant believe these conversations really happen

>They are status seekers. They want to be cool like the sluts in Sex in the City

IMO for alot of women, its not about appreciating the art, but about being seen and known as appreciating the art.

Wait, people say this? People use "adult" as a verb to try to be quirky and cool?

Point me to evidence of this. I have to see it with my own eyes.

I was joking.
I only know two western female artist and both are crappy.

Was never getting laid part of their plan?

She's a big girl

I was going to mention her as the ONLY example, and she's average at best, she's more known for being a female artist rather than a good one

wow i hate women now

im a #gaymissile now

Who would lump Christina Hoff Summers in with Andrea Dworkin

She's literally appropriating the word feminism to advocate against it

She's a 4-5/10 at best. Internet 5-6.

Reddit. They are fags.

They want to get attention

Well, you could say Frida.
I kind of dig her art but I feel like she was just too edgy to make anything profound.

The very notion of an "education major" needs to be burned to the ground.

I am so, so sorry to the generation being educated by literally the dumbest girls who could get into college.

Because they like to stand out and look intelligent and quirky in order to impress their friends and the everyone around them.
This is all done unconsciously of course.. As most women don't even realize they're doing certain things and will refuse to admit that they are in fact hollow, vapid, cunts that do things in order to fit in with their social group.

why do you think its about fear?

alternate society means something that didn't exist before burgerbro

that's why humans need to be creative sometimes. so far, science managed to fix most of our problems but it cannot replace female affection. i don't believe it.
we need to create something with strict requirements that will form the least amount of division.

here is what im thinking

>everyone owns a weapon
>everyone works, the extraordinary ones create solutions
>everything is democratic
>a new constitution that is based on liberalism, but prevents degeneracy from flowing in.

i might be expanding on this on a new thread, or maybe you take the initiative and help me
also the world is on self destruct mode and we have to preserve

Yeah, I run the highschool math department at my school and it's absolutely awful how bad most of the applicants we get for elementary teachers are. Really worrying.

I didn't do any teaching classes in university so I don't have a lot of experience with "future teachers" but all the stereotype of EEC majors really seem to hold.

>Nigger of europoor know about kool-aid

Paint me surprised