Why do the Germans create the best dogs?

Why do the Germans create the best dogs?

God created first dogs. Germans are only breeding existing dogs.

They've got the best bitches.

I've had 5 and 4 of them have been autistic

Barking and giving orders comes naturally for them.

Mine's autistic

Then who created God?

Demon dog

That's the result of inbreeding.
Today's German Shepherds are heavier, less agile and prone to osteoporosis of the legs.

read God backwards

i used to have one
he barked at everything
i miss him

Big ears

Dog.

Mine barks at everything

It's literally dog version of German cars. Majestic before, now not so much.

Depends.
They've split GSDs by show class and working class. Working class tends to be healthier than their show counterparts. Largely because breeders who breed show dogs dont care about the health of the dog as long as its aesthetic.

Sadly, all dogs are prone to their health problems.
Pugs go blind, Scottish Wolf Hounds (like many large breeds) get bad bones and have heart problems. I read a study about pit bulls basically have a dogs version of mental health problems.

Pugs have more health problems than just going blind

I kinda get butthurt if a dog doesn't bark at anything. My GSD barks at people at the door, then has this goofy ass bark when he sees a rabbit.

Pleb-tier dog OP

Nice trips

The American Kennel Club's version of the GSD is seriously inbred with fucked up legs. Never buy one.

I know friendo.

It's just the major one I care to list.
Mostly because my friend adopted a blind pug. It's fucking hilarious to watch her play guard dog with his Doberman.

>Sadly, all dogs are prone to their health problems.
I'm dreading the day my Sheltie gets leg problems and cataracts. He's also a genetic anomaly due to gigantism(Nearly as big as a Collie) and will most likely end up with cardiovascular problems if I don't keep him in shape.

They're also expensive.

Cause we keep the race clean

All have had their hips certified, they are just literally autistic/ocd

I babysat a Staffordshire Bull Terrier for a week and all they do is breathe heavily and snort.
Felt extremely alien to me.

Staffies are really cute tho. I like their big smiles

Same with Pugs, I don't understand how anyone could deal with the constant snorting.

Rhodesian Ridgeback is the best dog.

Hey man.
All you can do is give your dog the best life you can. My buddy just lost one of his Dobermans to cancer. Rough shit to go through.

Because it takes a leader.

Holy shit, this flew right over my head :/

Those dogs are not the best, they get sick from peanut butter after like half an hour, they're not even a top ten dog.

Dog created germans, then they fucked europe 3 times now dogs no longer wish to discuss it.

wew

I love them too, it was just weird for the first couple of days, but goddamn, it's probably the most happy dog I've ever met.
The constant attention was a bit grating at times, but at least she stayed quiet and by my side when I was browsing Sup Forums.
I was even asked by the owner if I would want one, but I told him it would be too much for me.
I prefer a dog I can rile up, take long walks with and can tell when I'm not in the mood for play.

>Flag
Lmao

This is not true. I have 2 German shepherds and they love peanut butter it's their favorite. Make sure the peanut butter you give them doesn't contain xylitol.

>MEIN GOLDIE!
He really loved that dog....
Der Untergang(Downfall) was probably the most depressing piece of cinema I've ever seen.

Eugenics

>sick from peanut butter
>leaf
Zoophile, degenerate, roastie detected.
Leave our puppers alone!

the didn't

You know these are banned in Norway, right?
You should just get yourself a nice Staff instead.