/trek/ Star Trek General

Frumpy 80s Harem Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bl5TUw7sUBs&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

goddamn I remember being 14 and watching the pilot for the first time. Disappointing as fuck they didn't keep troi in that thigh-tastic outfit.

>TOS spinoffs rejected in the 1970s
>Rejected spinoff designs buried never to be released
>Trek announced as coming back to TV after over a decade in stasis
>over 30 years of established Trek design aesthetics
>"Hey I know let's use that 1970s trash we should have burned 40 years ago"

>not realizing they do this for every franchise
because if you take to many risks or make any significant changes normies go full reee

did they make this ship out of Kahless's pubes?

TOS girls > DS9 girls > Enterprise girls > Voyager girls > TNG girls

;_; she didn't deserve to have every orifice of her body violated then mind raped to death

1701-X a best

Worf must of been a huge fan of Friends if he got that chair.

>This is a crew comprised of original characters. I'm probably 4634879% more invested in them than anyone else will be, but I still want to share. These women represent the first-ever all-female chief staff in Starfleet history. From left to right;

>Charlotte Sweet, CMO
She's 36 years old, and has been a practicing doctor for the last ten years. She was good friends with Joanna McCoy all through college - they were roommates the whole time. Everybody onboard calls her "Sweetie" because of her last name. She's a delightful and cheerful woman, right up until you get on her bad side and start questioning her authority as a doctor. Then the "tough-love" country mama comes out in her and she'll kick your butt with love.

>Maureen Breslin, CSO
At 30 years old, Maureen is a strong-willed transsexual full-blooded feminist. She's very proud of every step that has taken her towards her goal of being Chief Science Officer aboard the USS Enterprise. She is incredibly proud of her role in becoming part of the first all-female chief staff. If she had not fought for her position as Science Officer, they would have had a male officer in her place. She's single-handedly responsible for sealing their crew in history for all time as the first-ever female head crew, and she will never let you forget it.

>comfy classic Trek thread
>some asshole starts bringing up nuTrek
Please no.

>T'Androma Spock-Uhura, CL
32 years later and her parents never did decide on a last name. Hyphenated was the way to go. Her mother taught her how to speak 12 languages before she even started college, where she perfect 6 more. She has a degree in languages, and her mother couldn't be happier - but her dream is to be a navigator instead. Being quarter-Vulcan, she's significantly more ruled by her emotions than her father, but she tries her hardest to remain true to her Vulcan ancestry. She was best friends with the captain for the first 5 years of their lives, before she moved to New Vulcan with her parents. 25 years later, and she heard that her old friend is "inheriting" the ship from her father, and she made it her goal to be assigned to the voyage. Turns out the captain never did grow out of calling her "Andy"

>Captain Beatrice "Billie" Kirk
30 years old and still kicking, Billie is a strong captain of the Enterprise. She makes her daddy James Kirk proud, and even impresses her bonedaddy Leonard McCoy, even if he's a little crustier showing it. Jim taught her how to spar (she breaks in all the redshirts) and Leo taught her advanced first aid. Even if she was gonna be a captain like Jim, dammit she was gonna know how to stop excessive bleeding and set broken bones. She's very proud of her all-female chief staff, but her favorite is her First Officer, Andy. Billie has been a lesbian since she knew that you could kiss people, and has been chasing skirts just like her dad before her. The latest skirt she has her eyes on belongs to one exiguous and cold-shouldered quarter-Vulcan named T'Androma.

Bad outfits

>Nora Kirkland, CNO
At 35 years old - though you wouldn't know that by looking at her - Nora has all the degrees and qualifications to be in her position as Chief Navigation Officer. However, all her life she's been met with people telling her she's "too pretty for Starfleet" or "too pretty to be smart" or "why don't you just be a model, dear?" Always the insufferable optimist, she believes that her parents' constant discouraging towards her Starfleet job was really their attempt at reverse-psychology to encourage her to succeed. She's often thought to be naive or air-headed, because of her friendly and trusting nature. She's very open and she has a good heart. Her parents resent her a little bit for causing them to lose so much money paying for her Starfleet Academy tuition, and they remain in contact with her only because she sends them a part of her generous salary.

>Jass Gala, Pilot
Few people know the stars better than 72-years-young Jass. She comes from a species of long-living aquatic people known as the Mirth, and most of her species thinks she's ridiculous for choosing a life-path that involves her living above water. She's been traveling the stars in her own little one-person motor-rocket since she was 20 years old, and settled down for a career in Starfleet 13 years ago. She can breathe air for up to an hour - not very comfortably - before her body will start to drown from oxygen poisoning. She wears that apparatus around her neck to keep her breathing comfortably throughout the day. She's very embarrassed about her special living quarters - a two-story tank area that gives her room for friends to visit on a deck on the second floor - and insists that she could sleep just as comfortably in a bath tub. Billie tells her that the day Jass has to sleep in a bathtub, she'll personally see to it that everybody's rooms are shrunk to a 10th the size they should be.

>Ashva Vahn, CE
66-year-old Ashva would like you to know that she's not angry, her face is just shaped that way thank you very much. Her people are primarily female, with 1 male born to every 25 females. They have a lion-pride society, in which many women will marry one man, in the hopes that one of them will produce a son and the species can continue. Thankfully, males live almost twice as long as females in the species, so every man has the chance to produce two or three sons in their lifetime. When Ashva was in her early twenties, she left her planet behind and decided she'd find someone of a different species. Two years later and she was marrying Kornan the Klingon. He was strong, masculine, and exciting. Little did she know that Cavaran could mate with other species - but due to their aggressively dominant DNA, all four of the children that she bore were Cavaran. He has since divorced her for never being home, and takes care of the children alone. She has not seen her four daughters in more than a year.

>Verily Thames, CSO
37 years old, Verily is the toughest cookie in the jar. She lost her limbs 15 years ago when she was in Starfleet Academy. A deranged student built a bomb and trapped 260 students in the auditorium with it. she stayed behind to help lever people out of windows, and was one of 12 people caught in the explosion. Out of those 12, 4 survived, and she was wounded the worst. All four of them were discharged with honors, but she refused to accept the discharge. One year and four robotic limbs later, and she re-enrolled in Starfleet Academy. She graduated Summa cum Laude, and was assigned to the Enterprise as the Chief Security Officer. She is the redshirt that never dies. She's been stabbed, shot, phasered, poisoned, crushed and maimed, and she always comes back from it. She's got a soldier's spirit, and she's the last person you want to get on the bad side of. She'll kick your butt and look fine as hell doing it.

>Vahn

I'm more aroused than angry now

Why would you be angry in the first place?

Jealousy

why was Gates McFadden so weird looking? I can't tell if she's beautiful or not. She looks like a young grandma or something.

Her cheekbones could do more damage to a ship than their actual phaser shots

F K M

Why did data still care about Tasha after she basically raped him?

K K K, they're all awful

>T'Androma Spock-Uhura, CL
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck Troi, Kill Yar Marry Crusher.

>Fuck
Crusher
>Death by Rape Gang
Yar
>Marry
Troi

Would have swapped Troi and Crusher until I remembered I'd be Wesley's stepfather

Kirk > Picard
fight me

Does this look like it's moving to anybody else?

Georgi was so skinny wtf

Someone, somewhere...has jerked off to this.

lol yeah

What is the best phaser design?

>Klingon Captain
>Looks like a 17th Century Shakespearian fuccboi
Loving Every Laugh

Type-2 III for sure

Patrick Stewart is a national treasure.

Yeah but Troi is super insecure and needy, not to mention she'll run off with the first empath she comes across

Everyone was. It was hilarious watching Frakes balloon up over the course of the series. Everyone always says he looks so much better with the """beard""". Bullshit. He grew a George Lucas football helmet chinstrap, and put on about 50 pounds.

/fit/ Riker best Riker.

His tweet was in response to something else, those two were mashed together and are unrelated.

NuTrek's one

Do you think it's just a coincidence that it looks like a Xenomorph skull with its inner mandible extended? I can't find anything on google

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

Unironically this. That thing made phasers cool. The sound, the impact, the color.

Type 2-1 will always be my favourite. Original and the best. Type 2-3 looks cool but too militaristic.

The fucking hand vacuum design they used to TNG onwards is a fucking abomination. It doesn't even make sense. Handguns are shaped like handguns because it's ergonomic, the TNG phasers always look shit to hold/use.

Pretty sure it's just a phaser that's been scaryblackgun'd to make it look more badass, no link to ayy lmao. I'm sure I read somewhere that Shatner wanted a more intimidating looking gun, comparable to a 1911.

Khan's phaser was a cool rifle design. All the other phaser rifles look like dogshit.

What LotR video game is this from?

I think Denise Crosby gave me my fetish for short haired blondes.

Such a shame about her face tbqh, could have been a high quality waifu

Vulcans > Humans > everyone else

Wait til you see Jolene!

t. bootyblasted Solok

youtube.com/watch?v=bl5TUw7sUBs&

fix'd

Damn, who's this 10/10?

that's what the rape gangs were wondering

Something about it look childish..

Everything about Troi is childish. She's a terrible officer and literally cares about chocolate more than she cares about her mother.

Her mom's an annoying cunt though.

t. jean-luc

She's annoying to the characters in universe, watching her make them squirm is funny, but she also has a serious side that DS9 explored really well, that's why she's a great character.

t. every man besides that one Ferengi and that dude who was forced to commit suicide despite being healthy because "culture"

Lwaxana is easily the greatest woman to grace the cosmos. She is literally and metaphorically the muse of star trek and Gene as a whole.

Get bent you fucking ensign.

And Odo

Imagine getting the betazucc from Lwaxana as she reads your mind and makes you explode all over her face while her butler cleans up after you.

2-3 looks nice, but how are the older ones better ergonomical speaking? 2-6 directly shoots where you point. Plus you have no recoil so the grip is more than enough and you can grab it faster.

>Captain, I recommend we find a diplomatic solution before resorting to acts of violence and war.

Always looked awkward to me. I know they're supposed to be 'auto-targeting' or whatever but I still think it'd be useful to have some chance of aiming it conventionally. If nothing else, the pistol-style phasers can be braced more easily to let you build a stable shooting position faster.

I don't see how the hand vacuum can be grapped faster, they're both stuck on velcro patches anyway.

>White captain constantly shits on him and undermines him in front of the crew
>Black captain treats him with respect and courtesy and values his knowledge and experience

What did they mean by this?

>Captain, the engines are performing within specified parameters, our basic safety protocols performed like they were designed to

type 3 no4 > type 2 no3 > type 1 no2

>type 2 no5/6/7 are gay and impossibru to aim.

FUCK YOU MR. PUSSYFOOT, LAUNCH ALL WEAPONS, TARGET THEIR LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, AND ENGAGE RAMMING SPEED! MR. O'BRIEN, BEAM ME TO THEIR NURSERY

>MR. O'BRIEN, BEAM ME TO THEIR NURSERY

Picard was a diplomat that liked tea and performing Shakespeare and avoiding confrontation whenever possible. That's why he always shot down any plan of action that required violence. Sisqo was a fellow warrior who punched Q in the face. Of course he would treat Worf with respect.

Do you think the Terran Empire wiped out the Xindi in the Mirror Universe?

>The holodeck computer appears to have a slight malfunction. Luckily, there is nothing wrong with the safety protocols and the holograms can't actually harm us.

Who else did nothing wrong Sup Forums?

>the holographic tricorder can scan things outside the holodeck

that right there should have told the Doctor to not trust the Barclay.

Must have done since Earth isn't a cloud of fine dust orbiting the Sun.

Odo.

Ahem.

well we have to assume that the Sphere Builders didn't target Earth. Since there is no Federation in the 26th Mirror Century.

If they were defeated in the mirror century at all. Then they would have likely been brought down by the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance.

Which means they would have had the Xindi in the 22nd century target Qo'noS.

They only attacked because inter-dimensional beings came into the universe and lied to them about Earth destroying them in the future when in fact they were a threat to their plans of converting space to suit them via the expanse. It's quite possible they never went into that dimension to tell them about humanity.

Probably not wiped out then, since without that plotline/future tech, they weren't really a threat at all.

Spoonhead genocide NOW

>Maxwell
He recognised the Cardy threat before it manifested, if Picard had listened to him then they would have been in no position to compromise the security of the Alpha Quadrant by housing the Dominion.

>Jellico
He was just doing his job, and he did it well, he just gets treated like the bad guy because he's mean to the poor military officers that have had it cushy under Picard. Troi telling Riker his secrets was way out of line and she should have been ashamed of herself. Riker also should have reprimanded her for it.

>Pressman
He was doing his duty to protect The Federation, and a bunch of mutinous dogs tried to stop him, twice. He also could have won them the Dominion War with far fewer casualties.

Pic is missing the type-2 8 from the last TNG movie. Looks like the 7 but its fully chromed out and even more curved.

The design was progressing to be much more sci-fi than utilitarian, I enjoyed it.

J.J. Abrams

Lense flare and character assassination of Kirk springs to mind as just two.

>it's a Lore fuckery episode

Goddamn ENT season 3 is fucking good. They could have stretched like 3 seasons out of the expanse. It had the air of mystery with the spheres and cool visuals. The continuity touches were nice- they often had throw away references to a previous episode in the next the episode.

Totally dug how the show handled the balance of dark stories and dealing with a Trek captain with limited resources vs. not going too dark and making it unfun.

Neat props, neat aliens, the MACOs were cool lookin'. Just all around fun. Plus T'Pol having an actually fun a Trek looking costume instead of a hairshirt catsuit.

Never really raised above 'ok' for me. I don't really get the extreme hate for it either, but the best I could say is it was generally mediocre. Did show signs of improvement towards the end though.

I just really love the setting of season 3. It started out with the right amount of mystery, danger, and potential for cool stories. Squeezing it into one season was a bit rushed- I'd have liked a stretched out version of that setting.

Seasons 1 and 2 were mostly "meh" to me with a few highs (Jeffery Combs) and lows('Dear Doctor'). Season 4 was bretty gud, but it doesn't fascinate me in setting and tone like S3.

Kai Winn. Sisko was an alien who did not deserve to be the Emissary and be the de facto spiritual leader of Bajor.
>b-but he was half-Prophet!
a fucking cop-out and a mistake that makes his entire character meaningless. Kai Winn was right about everything.