Come and make us move

"Give me 20 divisions American soldiers and I will breach Europe. Give me 15 consisting of Englishmen, and I will advance to the borders of Berlin. Give me two divisions of those marvellous fighting Boers (Meaning Farmer, originating from the Boer War) and I will remove Germany from the face of the earth."
Field Marshal Bernard L. Montgomery, Commander of the Allied forces during WWII.

"The Americans fight for a free world, the English mostly for honour and glory and medals, the French and Canadians decide too late that they have to participate. The Italians are too scared to fight; the Russians have no choice. The Germans for the Fatherland. The Boers? Those sons of bitches fight for the hell of it."
American General, George "Guts and Glory" Patton

"Take a community of Dutchmen of the type of those who defended themselves for fifty years against all the power of Spain at a time when Spain was the greatest power in the world. Intermix with them a strain of those inflexible French Huguenots, who gave up their name and left their country forever at the time of the revocation of the Edict of Nantes. The product must obviously be one of the most rugged, virile, unconquerable races ever seen upon the face of the earth. Take these formidable people and train them for seven generations in constant warfare against savage men and ferocious beasts, in circumstances in which no weakling could survive; place them so that they acquire skill with weapons and in horsemanship, give them a country which is eminently suited to the tactics of the huntsman, the marksman and the rider. Then, finally, put a fine temper upon their military qualities by a dour fatalistic Old Testament religion and an ardent and consuming patriotism. Combine all these qualities and all these impulses in one individual and you have the modern Boer."
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BuKlqgJsdI
capeindependence.co.za/faq.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=XQt9tr4aVzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fpbp

Well a bunch of niggers is going to exterminate you...

"Give me 15 consisting of Englishmen and i will wait for Americans to do the dirty job, fire two shots and call me amd my lads, heroes"

And Patton was just insane and stupidly deluded, only smart thing he did was talk shit about the soviets

lol at first i thought that pic was full of dank nugs but turned out to be some militant mofos -.- not cool, dudellero, not cool

I would have fought with Germany t b h.

tfw no volkstaat to migrate to

Bru you better leave SA while you can. This place is fucked especially with what might happen with municipal elections.

HONORABLE MEMBAH, PLEASE WITHDRAW

bru yes you better leave. When shit hits the fan it is gonna be nasty. You go be a refugee.

I will be mad max warlord here.

HONORABLE MEMBAH, HE IS NOT A DOCTOR!!!

but in reality it took more than halfof the wolrds population to do so

I hate you

Gas yourself kike, Rhodesians and Afrikaners never flee

>the French and Canadians decide too late that they have to participate
oh the irony, Patton was such a whore

we were in both world wars before you fuckers

At least this time you conquer soil, before you fail land reform and toss your country in the bin.

>the French and Canadians decide too late that they have to participate.
>American education since 1885...

Being a brave tacticool retard with a meme beard has no advantage when your up against armored cars, light tanks and mortar teams. You know a REAL army not a bunch of south american negros.

what is going to happen?

Patton also called out the jews after WW2 ended.

Should New Rhodesia be formed out of the entire southern tip of Africa?

>THREADLY REMINDER

We caught the nog that is Pic related is his him.

Reply with "niggers out, whites in" if you want the face revealed.

yet now you become peasant in your own country

youtube.com/watch?v=7BuKlqgJsdI

enjoy nig dick

>Canadians decide too late they have to fight

in both world wars before Pattons Burgers and fought against the Boers that he praises

General George "Meme" Patton

HE IS NOT A DOCTAH

Yes please, Post your face Chaim. I'm not some nog

Boers were god tier.

But you turned liberal and let Nelson Mandela rape your whole country.

Protip: Never let niggers decide your fate.

pic related

Honorable memba

Someone is angry

>italy
>discussing war
>Lost to ethiopa
k

check out my proxy guiz! We wil lnevr leave! We will win! with our strict gun laws and shit posting! we win. Moron

>tfw family left SA
>tfw want to return
>tfw don't want to return

It's such a beautiful country, its so sad to see what is happening to it.

>20 divisions
Wow, Montgomery is a shit General. Oh wait, he actually was a shit general.

Opinion discarded.

Which part of SA?

I've read and written about your military exploits. The 32, Koevoet, and the men who fought on the Lomba were some of the best soldiers to fight.

Take your land back and start stacking bodies with extreme hate and discontent you glorious fuckers. Ons vir jou Suid Afrika.

Jews and niggers turned many beautiful countries into living nightmares

I'm from Pretoria but some of myfamily (who are still there) are split between Hermanus and PE

>tfw The 32 and Koevoet were mixed race regiments

What happened to those based blacks who fought and died to stop communism, even if it meant keeping apartheid alive?

Africa is such a large continent with so much potential.

It's such a shame that the Africans are there holding it back. Imagine entirely white cities across Africa.

Probably sold out by their neighbors to be beaten or killed. "Stoning the dog" was a common practice in villages in Southern Africa.

Fun fact, the mech units that fought on the Lomba also worked with UNITA fighters in light infantry roles. They all knew what shitshow was coming with Russian and Cuban backing.

They were necklaced by Winnie.

Too bad opa kruger sent your nation to death. His generals wanted him to sue for peace quickly after the first few victories, but he wanted all the gold and diamonds in the south for himself, so he draged the war to its bitter end

Are those two implying Britain had less then 15 division?

Hermanus is pretty comfy, especially this teme of year. Come back when pic related is in the works.

How is it looking for the DA?
Will they still win WC?
Will they make any other gains?
Have they lost their way?

Hans coming with the banter...

>How is it looking for the DA?
Getting there slowly - EFF is gaining grounds outside the WC though.
>Will they still win WC?
For the time being yes. Good improvements so far - they're using quite a bit of their budget on police/metro training & improvements from what I'm reading.
>Will they make any other gains?
Hopefully - if the rest of the country can see the changes of the WC since their governing then yes, that's the hard part: explaining that not only whites will benefit.
>Have they lost their way?
No.

I'm not really in the country all the time, but it's getting there slowly.

Redpill me on this "Cape Republic"

capeindependence.co.za/faq.htm

Sums it up nicely.

>We are a group of citizens of the Cape who, like many others have become concerned about the direction South Africa is taking. In particular we are very concerned about the future of minorities within South Africa, the discrimination against minorities and the increasing disadvantages minorities are subjected to under majority rule.

>Since minorities are in the majority in the Cape, we feel that our interests would be served by the Cape becoming politically independent of South Africa. For the purpose of promoting the idea of Cape independence we have established “The Cape Independence Movement”.

>This movement is non-partisan, non-racial and will canvass support for the idea of independence among the members of the public and all political parties.

>We believe that an independent Cape should be a multi-party democracy, free of racial and gender discrimination, with respect for human rights; a high value placed on freedom of expression, respect and guarantees for private property and an adherence to the rule of law.

we kicked you out of south west and central africa in a few months time. we kicked you out of africa in 2 years time. It was a mistake i know. We declared war because of poland. In hindsight we should have helped you destroy the poles and russians.

That's debatable - the economic policies of Germany would have hampered us in the long run if we were not to engage in wars every so often.

That's not to negate the shitty outcome we still experienced.

the sanctions of the east block an europe destroyed us.

thats why i delight in the rape of sweden france and germany. its what they wanted for us. and now they afre getting their own medicine.

Not denying those implications. Thought you were saying that South Africa should have sided with Hitler and eventually be "colonized" by Germany in a sense.

That's way besides the point and doesn't argue Hitler's shitty economic policies and poor tactical war decisions.

South Africa, like Rhodesia, did it properly. Extremely underrated.

we should have stayed neutral. we should have denied Britain any assistance. they killed us in concentration camps. we should never have sided with them.

But would Germany eventually have come and interfered with us? It's something I always think about - I'm hoping not. Yeah, I'm also not a fan of the British and a lot of what they did.

what do you niggers think of elon cuck? you think hell become president of SA one day? nad make ousth africa great again?

This

>Canadians decide too late that they have to participate
That's rich, coming from a citizen of the country that jumps in two years late after selling weapons to both sides every single time
Fuck Patton

That map is marvellously retarded

>implying a white will ever get elected
The only chance a non-black will ever have is if the Western Cape secedes.
He seems ok, just has some issues when it comes to womyn.

The DA's been shying away from the image of being a party for white people. They've become this scary multiculti one-size-fits-all party. But it's the lesser of 2 evils when you compare it to the ANC and Zuma's cronies

i want a white africa to secede, how will that happen without being condemned by the whole planet? maybe use trump as an oportunity to make it happen, or maybe ask china for help

Surely it's to try and gather more black voters? They're doing really well in Coloured areas at the moment - and blacks ones are coming up to it seems.

>ask china for help
the ANC's best friends are the Chinese these days

I'm hoping it will happen in my lifetime, it's possible though. I posted a link here

Executive Outcomes?

The only contractors with PKP's. Their suit's, fatigues. Their office building is your backyard.

Soldier's of fortune are paid to kill. And business is booming.

They know that they will never grow as a white party in the current economic climate. Politics for whites in SA is a thing of the past and our reputation has been tarnished. The only whites left in the political sphere are corporate elites and progressives

Haha what?

The Americans were late to both wars compared to fucking Canada. What a chump.

quiet you johnny come latley

why dont you just fucking do it? form a military coalition, kick people out, militarize the border and seclude for a few decades until it becomes legit like north korea did. you need weapons, food, energy, infrastructure a few good leaders. thats it, you can start the self succiency movement now, when it happens you wont be cucked by sanctions

we were legit at at a time. but we had uneversal economic militeray cultural and sports sanctions. a total boycot.

and at the same time fighting a hot war against russia angola and cuba.

lol your flag has some black in it

not talking abiout the past you cuck, but the future. what are you gonna do about it

ask elon for support hes a billionaire and im sure hes red pilled af

his support would be corporate and political suicide for him & his companies

yup

also notice how the man faces West, towards America.

>Canadians decide too late that they have to participate.
We joined both World Wars long before America did. Was Patton retarded?

Besides Rwanda and Botswana they're bordered by semi-hostile nations. They'd need a deal in armed support and recognition along with a large enough distraction, elsewhere on Earth, to tie up foreign influence.

Really what the entire world needs is my country to collapse and enter A state of civil war.

All these encroaching relations, malicious in nature, found in every corner of the globe have been restrained past what should be considered normal, all because of ruling Elite's who like to play monopoly with everyone's resources and gov't.

American civil war would be WW3 in essence.

Just like your mom

What did your capitulation to the Niggers get you in South Africa? Pool parties for your ladies, courtesy of Sausage Boy from Soweto.

What you get for ever trusting those Niggers. They seem nice and tame, then give them a taste of power, like feeding blood to a pitbull. Never back off when a nigger gets in your face, or that rapist will murder and blacken all of your people.

If they prep you for genocide, you had better fight back. Genocide always begins with a psychological declaration of war, a statement of intent, to destroy your people. 'White privilege' mudslide chatter sounds far too familiar in the historical record. Keep comments about whiteness in mind from the Niggers in the USA and do not dismiss them.

If you know what is good for you and your women.

Trying to get there - if you read on the site you can see the progress that has been made. I'm not in the country all that much, but try and do as much as I can when I come down here - often going down to Cape Town and trying to promote/work with communities to help them see the changes possible.
Elon Musk won't be able to do much for this cause - financially yes, but nothing more in swaying the opinions and voters.

Do you think an agreement could be made with Israel again? Been researching on this and historically it's been viable.

>gets outbred by niggers
kik

we got to beat the kiwis in 95.
WAS WORTH IT!

was worth it!

>free of racial and gender discrimination
>After independence people who want to immigrate to the Cape must follow the same procedure as is the international norm on immigration, i.e. must apply for immigration and become a permanent resident holder first
This proposed state would be an immigration magnet and would become black majority in mere decades after founding.

A civilized south African state without institutionalized discrimination against niggers is just unrealistic.

tf

We joined the first world war as soon Britain called us to duty, the second only two days after Hitler's invasion of Danzig while you embraced a future of oppression and disloyalty to the brotherly commonwealth.

What Patton said is a lie, your little dream of South Africa is a lie, you live this lie. That's all you got.

yeah right?
it's not as if the americans came in late
and the french weren't the first to fight germany, no it was reversed the whole time

Not so sure myself, they'd definitely need help from anyone who'd truly lend some force. They have nukes too, I'm aware Israeli's have views which don't necessarily reflect their Zionist cousin's, primarily being conservative, yet I would be very wary. For the simple fact that they are Jews after all.

But as a start of pacts, it would be smart. Just hope whoever is signing that document for your people isn't a helpless fool.

we were in the war 2 years before Patton's late ass

It's the only way to legitimately propose it, unfortunately.
The immigration policies could work and, over time, red-pill the the people.
It's seems as if the time of racial segregation (by law) is over and impossible to pull off, especially in Africa.

In the past we let them develop nuclear here and did missile testing, behind America's back after getting many warnings. Plenty of other trade deals/arming was done too, much to the dismay of the Jews in America. This gives me slight hope, but we need other partners in this too.

youtube.com/watch?v=XQt9tr4aVzg

is this the average living white farmer now?

This has been a long-time wet dream of mine ;-)

just put an IQ filter for inmigration

thats it problem solved. racial discrimination without the racial discrimination