CLINTON LEADS TRUMP BY 1.1 POINTS

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_7302016.pdf
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/758855786806190080
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/31/second-day-on-campaign-trail-and-clinton-kaine-cancel-cleveland-ohio-appearance/#more-119545
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK

Whew, so glad RCP corrected the record for us. For a second their it looked like Trump was winning.

Record Status: Corrected

I'm still astounded that she got any bump at all from that Mongolian clusterfuck of a convention.

Reuters changed the way they calculated their most recent poll in order to swap the lead to Clinton. Showing her down a point after the DNC convention would have been a disaster.

BREAKING NEWS

THE POLLS SHOW A 1 POINT CHANGE

EPIC

im now cruz misel

Trump was leading by as much as 7 points a few days ago

nice denial shill. how does your daddy Trump's sperm taste?

Implying the wont get murdered at the debates.

DONT BELIEVE THE LATEST POLLS
PPP INCLUDED HARAMBE(the gorilla who was shot a few months ago in that zoo when the kids jumped into his cage) IN THERE LATEST POLL. NO MEMES GO CHECK IT ON RCP. PIC RELATED
THEY ARE TRYING TO FIX THIS SHIT

wtf i hate trump now

Wtf #imwithhernow

This is hilarious not even mad. Rcp bringing Ausy level bantz

No. That's can't be fucking real.

>If the candidates for President were Democrat Hillary Clinton, Republican Donald Trump, and independent Harambe, who would you vote for?

What the fuck...

she didn't - all the left MSM outlets just changed their metrics for their polls to make Hilldog look good. In reality Trump is at least 5 points ahead.

F U C K I N
K E K

Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

IT IS FUCKING REAL!!!
LINK TO THE PDF ON PPP'S WEBSITE: publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_7302016.pdf

Link or die

After all that has happened and after all the exposure of shady and demonic material it's gonna be pretty hard for americucks to swallow 8 years of Hillary.

More so when she'll start WW3 against Russia

Americucks are cucks afterall

Overall? No he wasn't you retard. At his height after the convention he was *gasp* 1.1 points ahead of Clinton.

I know this is your first election and your 16 year old brain isn't fully developed yet, but get your shit straight faggot.

>margin of error 12 points

A bump from dnc was expected. Don't worry, Trump was waay down before. He will win.

Everyone already knew this would happen, we told you but you didn't listen. Learn to recognize trends.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!

#dicksout

'muricans are doomed no matter what they choose

DICKS OUT
DICKS OUT
DICKS OUT

Trump is still tied in the 4 way average, and that's after adding the latest poll which was 50% Democrat and only 43% Republican but still was only +5 Clinton. Trump is dominating when you adjust polls to make them reflect actual voting numbers.

publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_7302016.pdf

KEEP TALKING SHIT ABOUT HARAMBE YOU DIRTY ROMA FUCK. WHILE YOUR MOM SHOWS HER VAG ON LIVEJASMIN WE'RE STILL MOURNING THE DEATH OF THE FUTURE PRESIDENT!

Anyone seen the Wikileak's Presidential poll on Twitter?

You'll know who is really winning.

Fuck me actually had a stroke trying to read that

rigged

>it's actually real

IGNORE (((POLL))) THREADS

THEY ARE DESIGNED TO DISTRACT AND CLUTTER UP THE FRONT PAGE AND MEAN JACK SHIT EVEN WHEN TRUMP IS IN THE LEAD

Sage

>In reality Trump is at least 5 points ahead.
>Facts are hate facts when they don't suit me

Wew lad look at that fairness

It doesn't matter what your "reality" is, the votes in the real election in November have completely different semantics from those in these phony polls.

Republitards are starting to figure out Trump hates the military.

Doesn't help when the Koch brothers won't attack Clinton

>vastly overpolled Leftists and woman

No surprise there

THAT"S IT FOLKS
TRUMPS DONE
1 POINT BEHIND AFTER THE DNC AND AN POSITIVE TRENDLINE OVER 15 MONTHS
TRUMPS DONE
PACK IT UP
HILLARY UP 1 POINT AND A DECLINING TRENDLINE FOR 17 MONTHS EVEN AFTER DNC
TRUMPS DONE FOLKS

Neat.
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/758855786806190080
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump actually got more than twice as many votes as Hillary in November if there wasn't any rigging or manipulation where people are afraid for their job or lives. The globalists better stay out of this election.

What do I have to do to be included in these polls? I've never even heard of one taking place near me or from anyone I know.

You can only be invited to participate if you support Hillary

Trump was ahead for over a week.

Holy shit we lost, im voting for hillary now.

just wait and let them debate, just wait....

Not in any PPP poll

>if you support Hillary
Should I be sad that I'll never be included or happy that I don't have the downs?

They're generally done over the phone, so only people who still have land lines get polled.

>They had to alter their polls because reality doesn't favor Hillary

Everyone take a 10 second break to just picture the reaction of the people witnessing the Trump landslide in November.

I am now part of the #HarambeHaram

ahahahahahaa
but see, I get to vote and you two euroclowns don't. Trump will crush the corrupt Hilldog and I will bathe in eurotears.

let me just leave this here

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/31/second-day-on-campaign-trail-and-clinton-kaine-cancel-cleveland-ohio-appearance/#more-119545

ahahaahahaa

What the fuck iOS are you using?

Brexit 2.0
>We never saw it coming
>But the polls said we won 95% of the time
>Fucking berniebro not voting
>Old people ruining our country

Wow. I haven't had a land line in years. My 70 y/o parents don't even have a land line.

He is tied in the four way poll which is more accurate of what the actual election is going to be

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

This time they'll all blame whitey.

>and I will bathe in eurotears.
i support Trump. I just don't live in a fairy tale world. Clinton will win most likely.

Wheres harambe?

>27% unfavorable of Harambe
These people are animals.

>reading comprehension
>linking to a politically biased website
>flag
Everything checks out.

most polls had him leading big even one poll gave him a lead prior to RNC convention.

good they can fight if they want and lose any government support they have

>publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_7302016.pdf

Q21 Do you think Hillary Clinton has ties to Lucifer,
or not?
Hillary Clinton has ties to Lucifer 18% .....................
Hillary Clinton has no ties to Lucifer 61% ................
Not sure 21% ..........................................................
Q22 Would you support or oppose putting Hillary
Clinton in prison?
Support 36% ...........................................................
Oppose 51% ...........................................................
Not sure 12%

LOL WHAT THE FUCK

That leap up from Trump and then landslide down makes no sense I don't even remember Trump saying anything to fuck himself up and the DNC was absolute garbage and showed just how splintered the democrats are right now.

Kek that's because that was Hillary's convention "bump"

Yes, sure look at all that winning.

a genuine smile

This is a shill fake poll
Look this this number

What the fuck, I didn't even know that Kimbo Slice died.

Here is your problem Canadian here in America the only states that matter are swing states and in those polls Trump has somewhat of an edge.

>giving a shit about polls in the current year
The media has been rigged by the DNC. Haven't we been over this already?

Look at me, mommy, I'm American!! Hehe, A-American elections!!!!

>A FUCKING LEAF.

Those are from months ago faggot.

Canadian DUDE WEEDS are the most cucked posters and spew the most bullshit. Go kill yourself, your girlfriend will be glad she doesn't have to feed you while taking Tyrone cock down her throat.

But Obongo has already served for 8 years

Thank you for correcting the record my leafy friend

I MADE A FUCKING THREAD WITH THIS EARLIER BUT NO ONE GAVE A FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They didn't even notice I was having fun at the guy expense, I finally mastered the art of trolling and I'm doing it for free.

well if you paid attention to what liberals were saying they were all like

"we did sooooo much better than that shitshow rnc, we had all the celebrities, katie perry ftw"

>I'm doing it for free.
You don't foll anyone SHILL. I know you from Base Camp. We get payed 1/4 dollar for each post here. Screnncap this quickly, for i don't know how long until THEY come to get me.

I just have to say one thing. The foundation that is financing Base Camp is controlled by a man whose name starts with "So" and ends in "ros".

Spread this. Don't let (((Them))) destroy this

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRUMPFKEKS BTFOOOOOOOOOOO

>You don't foll anyone SHILL. I know you from Base Camp. We get payed 1/4 dollar for each post here. Screnncap this quickly, for i don't know how long until THEY come to get me.
Reported for actually being paid, you faggot aren't dedicated enough to the (((NWO))) I swear.

Trump train is over
2012 will repeat itself

>nice denial shill. how does your daddy Trump's sperm taste?

I've never kissed you, so I wouldn't know.

Ouch, a CTR $hill is angry! At least you earned your $0.01 for making the post.

JUST....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

I give up. This election is completely insane. It's a joke. It's all a joke.

Right now there is some mad user compiling a daily list of insanity which he will unleash in video form to go viral on Facebook the day of the election. It will be a worldwide mental brown note.

I'm tuning out.

>Reported for actually being paid, you faggot aren't dedicated enough to the (((NWO))) I swear.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i swear i can hear the trucks and helicopter in my house. This is it, i will die today. (((THEY))) will suffer to get me.

WITNESS ME

People are going to shitpost with screenshots of RCP graphs until November, right?

Who else on twitter should receive a link to this? Don Junior?

Dude look at the margin. Its only 1.1 points well within the margin.

Last polls showed REMAIN in the UK was ahead by about 4 points and instead BREXIT won by about 3.9 points. This will be an election on turn-out and Trump will deliver.