South Park

Which was the last good season in your opinion?

The one before PC Principal made his debut.

somewhere around 10-11

best season was 7 or 8

Which season was the first one where they started doing season-long arcs?

The one with the Stargate and Imagination land

8 is the best

13 was the last good/tolerable season, though the golden era of South Park goes from Season 5 to Season 10.

didn't you like the member-berries? XDD

imo the worst season of the show is season 15. but it has a saving grace - broadway bro down

Seasons 7-10 were the greatest. Anything beyond this was pandering trash

The latest two seasons, they dabbled a little with it the season before or something.

Are you a fuckin' ass?

His first episode was hilarious as fuck but everything after that was garbage.

This.

It went downhill after they gave them lower voices imo- still pretty good. Not as great. Kept its relevance better than Simpsons.

Just started working my way through Seasons 6 - 12. Not in any particular order. So far Seasons 8, 9, and 10 seem to be the strongest.

Season 18 since it was the last one to be episodic even though it had a little bit of continuity. Season 19 started off pretty good, but I got less interested in it when the plot chanced from PC and improving the town to some weird shit about advertisements. Season 20 was just awful, I had to try to force myself to finish it, there was some enjoyable moments but the overall plot was a large cluster fuck, why would they base a story off of the election and rely on a specific candidate to win?

After Chef died and the scientology bullshit.

9 was the last great one.

11 was the last good one.

15 was the last one with any remotely good episodes.

12 was the last actually enjoyable season

13 was possible to soldier on through

14 and everything past it was an absolute disgrace

Sounds like I did good by downloading only 15 seasons.

south park became shit the instant that their primary source material for episodes became current events. Shit like the world of warcraft episode will never happen again

Imaginationland

>good season
There wasn't one. South Park has really good episodes surrounded by lots of shitty ones.

go back to the first few episodes and you'd realize how shit South Park ALWAYS was.

>MOM, BATHROOM
fucking kek

The one that ended with Wendy crying in the computer lab.

This.

6 & 7 were the peak, 12 was the first bad season.

19, honestly.

Which ever one was before they started having a story run through the whole season. Works for other shows but its fucking stupid here.

It's fine. The last season was fucked up because they really did not expect Trump to win and built the story arc around the fact that Hillary would win. Since she didn't, they had to do some weird shit that made it confusing and weird.

It was fine until 19. It peaked a lot earlier.

I'd say about 12 with the exception of a few episodes after. Despite it being 14 the Cream Fraiche episodes is one of my favourites

god i miss when south park was not shit

This shit should have been cancelled after Cancelled.

the one with crack baby basketball