Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vTadjQ6kk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dead meme

Cesarfags will defend this

Who was in the wrong here?

every dog owner ever

if you dont beat your animals into submission they will never understand the hierarchy. dont do anything actually harm them but just rough em up and pin them when they act up and look em in the eyes the whole time

Glad I have chill snakes who don't care for social conventions. They're good lads

is that a jojo ref?

This is why I will only ever own small dogs. I can protect myself, a dog is for companionship.

How old is the actual episode?

I punched a snake once
lil asshole was on the beach

This.

Sounds unnecessary

t. beta dog owner

I don't own a dog, but as someone who studied and worked a lot with snakes I think he was probably a scared beta who tries to pass it off as a heroic act.

He punched and kicked the fucking dog so hard he now owns it and the doggo is now calm. There's an update video. The Mexican guy knows what he is doing.

Punch anything and it eventually obey you.

Punch anything smaller/weaker than you* but generally they will fuck off rather than obey. Dogs are among very few animals that are really dependent on people

If you do not completely dominate the fuck out of a dog, you'll be its bitch forever. The dog should basically shit itself whenever it sees you, because you are the goddamn king.

>the state of white american males

VERY mexican kick with incredibly hihg haste

wtf i love Cesar now!

His screaming near the end makes me laugh every time.
Pitbulls, not even once.

>no dawg I'm on your side

I realize you're just joking, but it reminds me of a native American saying about dogs: "A dog doesn't obey you because you're his friend, he obeys you because you're his god"

>tfw my dog isn't an aggressive cunt so i don't need mexican dog man
feels good man

>beta faggot shows weakness
>dog recognizes it and bites him to show he's above him on the hierarchy

Damn that's kinda sad but the owner deserves it. He's too much of a pussy to protect himself and have respect from his dog.

MEEEOOOOW

I want this shitty meme to stop.

this

Are we witnessing the dawn of angery doggo kino?

What a time to be alive.

reminder that the owners are an AMWF couple, no fucking wonder the dog ended up this way

it ain't his dog

>"I gave your dog a piece of bread!"
What did he mean by this?

I was taught to punch them in the throat when they are eating for the best results.

Its calm because its a fucking labrador and in the follow up video no one is trying to take her shit.

You think all labrador are tame? I've seen one get off his leash, run towards a boy 20 meters away and bite him just because he was playing with a ball. If the owner is shitty enough any dog can be aggressive with anyone.

Then why didn't he slap it's shit?

If a strange dog bites you you are well within your rights to bash its head in.

It was his dog.

This.
Yeah it is