>the Norwegian crusade
>the Sami Holocaust
>Breivik
Just breed us out of existence already

>Implying we did not do the right thing
Fuck off Ahmed.

Curious how my bff is norwegian and wants to marry and have 3 children at least

Why do you hate the Sami?

Feeling sad today, Norway? Just remember that you're not Sweden.

>Sami Holocaust

English teachers in Norway are getting really annoying.

What caused this guy to short circuit and go on a solo-mission taking out all the marxists rather than starting a political movement and literally becoming Norway's Hitler?

Obviously not a native.

Leftist rigged politics/media. How to brainwash a nation.

I don't I love the Sami. We can never be forgiven for the atrocities we committed.

Luckily our population is smaller than Sweden so we will be bred out faster.

Please tell me he's a dark skinned Norwegian and his girlfriend is white.

Same end result.

Thank god

Because in order to be Hitler you have to goto prison, all he needs to do now is write a book and start the movement afterwards.

He's playing the long-con then?

Can't wait to see him get out of jail.

Most norwegians are leftist, he would be labeled a racist and would never get elected

He'll never get out of prison.

Breivik actually did something good for the country. Too bad he didn't go further..

He's blonde, I'm a brunette and our skin colour is similar, he's paler of course. Be calm, Ove.

Underrated

Didn't he kill some kids from his own country? Why didn't he just target whoever he hated?

People like this give parties that are anti-third world invasion and globalism a bad image.

name what he did good retard. he turned the dial from 1 to 11 by doing his idiotic actions.

he killed who he hated, the young kids, because they were the next generation of leftists. the idea is that you stave off the policymakers, then you kick out the immigrants, build a wall and maintain it. there you have your utopia. and that IS how it works. look at the USA. it didn't become the USA because they killed the indians. they took out the chiefs and segregated the fuck out of them.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>killing kids meme

Average victim age was 20 or 21. All them had political marxism as a common trait.

Man, it sure feels good to do nothing wrong.

konfirmert

Norway Can only exist under Swedish rule. Destiny dictates it

No, that is Sadly very clear, Finland and Norway Will never be the mother of the Nordic family like moder Svea

Except for 1905. That election Was a horrible mistake