I FUCKING HATE THIS SHOW SO MUCH. UGH

I FUCKING HATE THIS SHOW SO MUCH. UGH

literally what

who tf still talks about this show?

I turned this on and shut it off five mins in I could tell it was a disaster. Why torture yourself? Just stop watching.

then dont watch it

it is clearly apologist bullshit, but I knew that going in

Just listen to the tapes.

From the trailer I can tell the acting is horrendous.

Its such a goddamn waste of time
>LOL its everyones fault that she killed herself we all failed
Fuck that
>Most characters just does the vapid annoying shit that every high schooler experiences
>All our shown to be more complicated than there actions would indicate
>Except the real person who is the cause of her killing herself
>The multiple rapist who behaves like a Bond villain but also who barely appears
>Main character didnt even do anything besides being the most clueless motherfucker ever
>Tapes cause fucking visions and almost makes him kill himself
>Never is it pointed out she was kinda a selfish cut in the way she handled this
>Shes like the one percent of people that could ever plan a suicide that much and go through with it
>Doesnt even give her parents a single reason to her parents
Its the most unrealistic shit that attempts to moralize

The only part I liked was when he started seeing shit because that made me think about the Young Pope
I would love to see how a young Lenny would handle listening to the tapes. He definitely wouldnt have given a shit
Why did he have to die?

>All our shown
How are people this illiterate?

I only watch it for the most based character, Bryce. Guy knew what everyone wanted and give to them. My favorite part was when he just beat the shit out of clay and then sat down and had a drink with him and shit, he did not give two shits and crybaby aka "main character" over here was crying and wanting to commit suicide because a girl that he did everything to get in a relationship with committed suicide because he didn't have sex with her when she told him not to.

Fuck you, you faggot Danny Zuko wannabe

She definitely submitted to Chad then lied afterwards

>N-no I swear I'm not a slut! He raped me!

American """""education"""""

The funniest part is Clays dumb tape is not ever going to do anything. California recording laws require consent to record and that makes the tape legally inadmissible, along with a huge amount of other legal things that make it inadmissible. All that effort and getting his face beat in still accomplishes nothing

What about "the court of popular opinion"?

Like he gives a fuck what other people think of him
>Rich and powerful family
>Star athlete wit promising career
People of his class dont suffer much consequence even with negative public opinion. In fact all the attention gives him fame he could cash in on.
The only thing that might cause him trouble is some autist on the internet listens to the tapes, decides Hannah is their waifu, and tries to murder Bryce.

He raped a girl when she was past out drunk and assaulted her boyfriend and ruined both their lives.
What a great guy.

>Like he gives a fuck what other people think of him

That's not the important thing, what other people think of him is though. When Daddy's rich buddies wont hire him because his rapey past will reflect badly on their business, then he'll start to give a shit.

Your post is reckless, defamatory, and constitutes libel. It is clear you are trying to smear my client for your own gain. That is why you posted such an inadequately researched claims that are false and malicious.Clearly you just want a platform to smear Bryce whenever you can. If I so much as see another post with the words Bryce and rape in them again I will inflict legal consequences upon you beyond imagination. Be advised

He is rich enough that it doesnt matter and nepotism and family friends is more than enough to get him somewhere.

Did you even read that post?

Yes what Im saying is at worst he is avoided for five years which still doesnt matter because he will still be doing school. Then when everybody has moved on he gets a nice comfy job

Possibly. But it just might make him reassess that "She didn't say no" attitude, and realise that he could get in deep shit if he's caught doing something similar in the future. I'm sure Clay would see that as better than nothing.

Well his dad would give him a lecture that might make him shit his pants. That type of parent does not take well to their son being an idiot and possibly jeopardizing his future/family legacy
And he will have to go to college out of state, every Cali college would try to lynch him

>tfw watched this show to talk about it with Sup Forums
>no one wants to talk about to anymore
Feels bad, m8

>The only show I watch on time to talk about on Sup Forums is Better Call Saul
>Its just autist posting endlessly about nothing happening because people who talk endlessly about kino cant enjoy montages not related to plot
I didnt intend to talk about this on Sup Forums but it really pissed me off