Gun Nuts getting destroyed

Something has to be done about the staggering gun crime in the US. I'm here on holiday from the U.K. (London), and I'm just astounded how backwards you Americans are when it comes to your obsession with guns.

It's like you don't even acknowledge the fact that the evidence shows you are wrong, and continue to use these nonsense arguments.

>The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun!
If that's true why has a mass shooting NEVER ONCE been stopped by an armed citizen? Even if someone tried, it would turn into a Wild-West bloodbath as everyone starts shooting each other.

>Guns are safe when used responsibly!
There is an epidemic of toddlers getting into gun cabinets and killing their mums:
salon.com/2016/05/03/this_is_the_best_reason_for_stricter_gun_control_laws_toddlers_have_shot_23_people_in_the_u_s_so_far_in_2016/

>Guns help prevent crime!
Wrong. The evidence says the exact opposite:
huffingtonpost.com/robert-muggah/stronger-gun-laws-less-violence_b_7199092.html

>If you ban guns, only criminals will have guns!
Wrong again, less people will be shot:
huffingtonpost.com/entry/state-gun-law-grades_us_5673118ae4b0648fe302a1a2

>but muh second amendment
You miss the part where it refers to the right of the WELL-REGULATED MILITIA, not the individual.

I'm not one for stereotypes but it seems to me that Yanks just have a pathological, redneck like obsession with these weapons. Not a single person I've talked to has ever given a reason why they need an extended-clip AR-15 assault rifle. Not one. And yet they are vehemently opposed to sensible gun regulation and common-sense gun control.

Other urls found in this thread:

wearechange.org/uber-driver-concealed-carry-prevented-mass-shooting-chicago/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clackamas_Town_Center_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_James_Church_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=87VOCsN1Vq0
huffingtonpost.com/robert-muggah/stronger-gun-laws-less-violence_b_7199092.html
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/gunman-shot-pokemon-player-rob-40857615
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/06/29/concealed-carrier-just-stopped-mass-shooting-night-club-media-remained-silent/
buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/10-potential-mass-shootings-that-were-stopped-by-someone-wit#.ew1w5ybKx
countercurrentnews.com/2015/07/no-cops-around-man-with-concealed-carry-permit-stops/
myfox8.com/2015/07/27/woman-saved-lives-by-shooting-possible-serial-killer-in-the-head-police-say/
thefederalistpapers.org/uncategorized/uber-driver-with-conceal-carry-permit-stops-mass-shooting-in-chicago
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/07/25/women-who-shot-alleged-attacker-may-have-slain-a-serial-killer-police-say/
gunowners.org/sk0802htm.htm
kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/24/12405148/
controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
youtube.com/watch?v=epZod2qyyN4
100percentfedup.com/watch-angry-school-shooter-is-stopped-by-brave-woman-with-gun-media-ignored-story/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/10/03/do-civilians-with-guns-ever-stop-mass-shootings/
frontpagemag.com/point/170254/how-assistant-principal-gun-stopped-school-shooter-daniel-greenfield
businessinsider.com/uber-driver-with-concealed-handgun-prevents-mass-shooting-in-chicago-2015-4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parker_Middle_School_dance_shooting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appalachian_School_of_Law_shooting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Colorado_YWAM_and_New_Life_shootings
foxcarolina.com/story/17251517/churchgoers-subdue-gunman-at-spartanburg-church
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clackamas_Town_Center_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_High_School_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolley_Square_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=qzMx3Z5EbQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If they are stopped before they become mass shootings how can they be called mass shootings?

Liberals are retarded

and sage

>Salon
>Huffington Post

Nothing to see here folks.

>armed civilian kills shooter before they kill 4 people
>Not a mass shooting

>armed civilian kills shooter after they kill 4 people
>They didn't stop the mass shooting

Tautologies are fun.

Your gun control obsession on this site is retarded.

American have it right you tit, we need guns here (whites only, obviously)

You'll be needing one when more and more mudslimes wiggle their way into the UK from Calais

but mass shootings are always in no-gun zones......

> no mass nuclear strikes have been prevented ever by missile shields
> no black-plague-tier death toll has been prevented by modern medicine
> terrorists stopped by armed citizens didn't rack up dozens of kills
HMMMMM RELY MADE ME THUNK

>start shooting in gun free zones
>liberals act smug and ask why no gun owners stopped them

>hey, here's a valid argument, consider this:

>yur rahtarrded, hurr that mean I win

A perfect example of many pro-gun (((people)))

Sage

>no mass shootings have been stopped by arm civilians
well stop implies the mass shootings didn't happen or are you retarded
>ctr btfo'd

>No Mass shooting has been stopped by a an armed civilian.

wearechange.org/uber-driver-concealed-carry-prevented-mass-shooting-chicago/

Also sage.

I know you're a troll but you do need to try a bit harder. Jesus Christ put some thought into your arguments.

south carolina club about 3 weeks ago, shot guy in leg and stopped it. WTF are you on about OP?

>Shoot some emo faggot after he kills one person
"TWO KILLED IN GUN VIOLENCE"

>Expecting to be told about things that potentially may have happened

ok, retard

lots of lil thug niggers like treyboon are stopped midstream from their thugging by handguns. Otherwise they 'll hurt you seems to be the narrative. Now I certainly do not wish to harm anyone, white or black. But if it's going to be my blood and brains on the pavement or the perp's then rest assured it's an effective last hope to be armed to protect myself. I, of course, have a cwp and sometimes carry.

>No mass shootings in the past 30 years have been stopped by an armed civilian
Probably because they keep happening in states or places with extremely strict gun laws where civilians CAN'T arm themselves, you stupid fuck

The most disturbing thing about that image is the retard who made it apparently does not know cops are civilians.

>If that's true why has a mass shooting NEVER ONCE been stopped by an armed citizen?
Because they're stopped before they become mass shootings. Furthermore, what is a police officer? An armed citizen. You think cops have more training than the average concealed carrier? If they do, it's certainly not by much, though it may be more focused.

>There is an epidemic of toddlers getting into gun cabinets and killing their mums:
Natural selection.

>Guns don't prevent crime
They don't cause it, either. The presence of a gun in a room doesn't make any person in that room more or less likely to commit a crime, unless one of the people in that room is already planning to commit a crime. Violent crime is not shoplifting. However, it may change the dynamics of crime.

>Banning guns means only criminals will have guns is wrong
This I agree with. It's always been a retarded argument and always will be. The purpose of gun control is to reduce the number of guns in circulation.

>muh second amendment
I agree with this also. The Bill of Rights was a mistake and I'm glad we don't have one.

In conclusion, firearms law is a complex topic in and of itself. When you combine it with crime you end up with a field so complex that no meaningful argument can be made from statistics, because statistics proving any argument can easily be manufactured. In the absence of perfect information we can only do the right as we see the right. I believe that fit and proper people ought to be able to make effectual self defence, and carry firearms to that effect. I believe that not everybody is a fit and proper person. I believe a regime ought to exist to ensure that only fit and proper people carry firearms for self defence. I do not believe it is productive to place the people in opposition to the government and try and construct laws around a society you acknowledge doesn't exist.

>Not knowing that (((gun control))) is (((coincidence))) lead.

Get fucked, gun grabbing jew!

>there are millions of people in the world who fiercely fight for the infringement of their own rights and freedoms

I will never understand this level of brainwashing.

You mean something has to be done about niggers?

Dozens of mass shootings have been stopped by armed civilians. Why do you feel the need to lie to get your point across?

>literally opens with a bald faced lie.

Anti-gunners are seriously this delusional.

>No mass shooting has been stopped by an armed civilian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clackamas_Town_Center_shooting
and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_James_Church_massacre

Lets start with those

>mass shooter to be is stopped by concealed carrier
>no mass shooting happens
>media: WHEN HAVE GUNS PREVENTED MASS SHOOTING HUH CHECKMATE GUN NUTS

this tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=87VOCsN1Vq0

it clearly says in the 2nd
>well-regulated militia

so we, as the people, have every right to demand they be so

Its not a mass shooting if the killer gets shot before killing multiple people. If the killer is shot after he kills ten people then i guess he didnt stop the mass shooting. You obviously dont live in a place where theres alot of nigs and spics and heroin junkies and meth addicts. Where i live all these groups run rampant, and the theres overlap between them. If there were no guns in town all these scumbags would have a field day where i live.

this

>1 post by this ID

All of you niggers are getting slid

It says a well-regulated militia is neccessary to the security of a free state.

It says literally nothing about a well-regulated militia being the only ones to have a right to keep and bear arms.

Read better, stupid.

well-regulated means functional, not overburdened with government regulation.

Guns are the only thing stopping all savages from enslaving whites in murica. So fuck off eurofagg.

>well stop implies the mass shootings didn't happen or are you retarded
name me one

>off duty cops are not valid

SHALL

What about those Texans at the Mohammed caricature exhibition? I thought these two mudshits got BTFO'd before they could start a mass shooting.

I'd say your claim is factually wrong.

>regulated doesn't mean regulated!

The amount of mental gymnastics Americans will go through to cling to their penis compensators is incredible.

This thread will get 500 posts because Sup Forums is full of fuckcing retards who can't see a shill right in front of them

That image is an outright lie.

>horsey

real subtle

1/10

>Guns help prevent crime!
>Wrong. The evidence says the exact opposite:
>huffingtonpost.com/robert-muggah/stronger-gun-laws-less-violence_b_7199092.html

is this why Chicago is so safe?

Michigan militia member checking in. Liberals want to destroy this country.

NOT

That picture is so stupid. If one person with a gun gets shot it will only be noted by the local media, so a lot of shootings has probably been stopped.

Listen here Brit Bong! Just because you failed to maintain your own rights and your country is now awash in bootlicking sycophants doesn't mean the rest of the world has to follow your lead.

Hello my friendly FBI agent

If all whites revolted, we would take america.

What if they had said:
A well regulated vehicle, being necessary for quick transportation, the right of the people to keep and use transmissions, shall no be infringed.

Would you reconsider how retarded you might be? The word doesn't mean what you think it means.

Please realize that Huffpo/Salon are the progressive equivalent of Fox, on top of this, both of the articles that you posted use studies that only look at gun crime, not overall crime. This has the effect of making it look as if getting rid of guns has a massive effect, when it has little/no effect on the overall crime/homicide rates.
TLDR: The US does not have a gun problem we have a surplus of poor individuals.

Google "fending off armed intruders". Guns on a regular basis save the lives of women and children, faggot.

How about you run on home, Tea bag?

Fuck off back to your own country you fucking red coat.

FPBP/thread

Pic related. #notallbrits are cucked, illogical, and passively cowardly whiners.

>"If we can't enjoy the luxury of owning firearms of our dreams then nobody can!"

t. Eurotrash

>GUNS CANT STOP EVERY CRIME SO THEY CANT STOP ANY CRIME

Please stop with this bad logic.

Handguns wound more people than they kill, stopping an attack or deterring further violence.

Why are you so desperate to put all americans at the mercy of thugs?

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/gunman-shot-pokemon-player-rob-40857615

It would mean cars need to be regulated by the government as they are.

Although Americans also seem to have an unhealthy obsession with cars, but I suppose that's because their public transportation is at 3rd-world levels.

What is the best mass produced semi automatic handgun in the world for under $900 and why is it the Sig Sauer P-226 (or P-229).

fpbp

don't ever expect liberal to come up with logic

I love that liberals suddenly support the police fervently when they can use their deaths to further an agenda. It's astonishing how quickly they turn into apple pie- tier Americana lovers then.

>meanwhile in the UK people kill each other with knifes
how civilized

"Regulated" meant "properly trained" back in the day. A certain court of yours has analyzed this sentence very thoroughly, you should know.

But many hundreds of thousands of shootings have been stopped one-on-one (or one on many) by an armed good man or good woman.

Niggers desperately want gun control.

Guess why?

Niggers don't obey gun control laws.

When whites cannot shoot back, niggers are in your living room raping your daughter within a year.

Also, will the Hillary shilling ever end?

>Huffington Post
>Salon

Seriously, nigger?

>You miss the part where it refers to the right of the WELL-REGULATED MILITIA, not the individual.

You miss the Supreme Court cases where the WELL-REGULATED MILITIA is defined as everyone.

>Something has to be done about the staggering gun crime in the US.

You are right about this, though. I think we ought to take a look at who's committing all of these violent gun crimes, and send them back to Africa.

This and the fact that most times mass shootings happen in areas that are gun-free zones. Being that responsible gun owners wouldn't want to break the law, they couldn't be stopped by such people in those zones.

>Bumping a b8 thread

Seriously nigger?

You don't even understand basic english. It doesn't say "The militia and the right to bear arms should be well regulated" it says that not infringing on the right to bear arms is a requirement for the well regulated militia to exist.

christ you are so dumb

like nigga u r just so dum

lets absolutely rek some liberals who still manage to support "gun control" nonsense. feed me their tears.

If they're stopped, they don't get called mass shootings you fucking monkey.

Liberals are literally too retarded to live.

>If that's true why has a mass shooting NEVER ONCE been stopped by an armed citizen?
Because if the shooting was stopped, it never became a mass shooting, tardface.

>stop mass shooting
>no longer a mass shooting
0/10

wtft I hate gun nuts now

This board is practically all bait threads, anyway. It's been shilled to death.

Plus, the email field is gone for some reason, so I can't sage.

would americans obey Jesus if he did this

Faggot. I'd murder you with a teaspoon just for fun.

How about all those robberies? I know they're not mass shootings and therefore don't fit the narrative, but surely there are facts regarding robberies stopped by private gun owners?

No.

The founding fathers were smarter than some ancient jew.

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/06/29/concealed-carrier-just-stopped-mass-shooting-night-club-media-remained-silent/

Liberal media ignored it to push their narrative
Liberals ignore out of ignorance, or, convenience.
Fact is armed citizens lowers crime rate. Armed citizens are a standing militia to keep a government in check.

Saged.

Even though I disagree with you, I respect such a well-exposed and nuanced argument.

9/10 post, friend.

But people have already exactly why it's invalid. Are you fucking stupid? Did you even read?

Personally. i think its inhumane to deny mass shooters the means to get revenge on society.

did you ever consider that all these people who die in shootings DESERVE it?

yes i include sandy hook. those children make me angry.

"hurr im so entitled to life waaaah"

>why has a mass shooting NEVER ONCE been stopped by an armed citizen?
Nice b8 thread OP

buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/10-potential-mass-shootings-that-were-stopped-by-someone-wit#.ew1w5ybKx
countercurrentnews.com/2015/07/no-cops-around-man-with-concealed-carry-permit-stops/
myfox8.com/2015/07/27/woman-saved-lives-by-shooting-possible-serial-killer-in-the-head-police-say/
thefederalistpapers.org/uncategorized/uber-driver-with-conceal-carry-permit-stops-mass-shooting-in-chicago
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/07/25/women-who-shot-alleged-attacker-may-have-slain-a-serial-killer-police-say/
gunowners.org/sk0802htm.htm
kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/24/12405148/
controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
youtube.com/watch?v=epZod2qyyN4
100percentfedup.com/watch-angry-school-shooter-is-stopped-by-brave-woman-with-gun-media-ignored-story/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/10/03/do-civilians-with-guns-ever-stop-mass-shootings/
frontpagemag.com/point/170254/how-assistant-principal-gun-stopped-school-shooter-daniel-greenfield
businessinsider.com/uber-driver-with-concealed-handgun-prevents-mass-shooting-in-chicago-2015-4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parker_Middle_School_dance_shooting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appalachian_School_of_Law_shooting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Colorado_YWAM_and_New_Life_shootings
foxcarolina.com/story/17251517/churchgoers-subdue-gunman-at-spartanburg-church
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clackamas_Town_Center_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_High_School_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolley_Square_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=qzMx3Z5EbQQ

Here are 10 examples

Thank you for Correcting The Record

>f**cking
fracking?

Wow Huffingtonpost and Salon. Really made me think. Thanks for correcting the record.

Appalachian Law School shooting.

Pearl HS

Stopped by two students and a vice principal respectively.

>mental gymnastics

Did you guys receive a memo instructing you to say this every time you get assraped in debate?

It's like calling someone a tryhard when they beat you in a game.

Yet we call people with guns to save us every day

There's a reason gun control only comes up after a highly publicized shooting, then fizzles out after a week with absolutely nothing getting done.

It's not because the evil NRA controls congress, it's because gun grabbers are in a constant state of getting massively BTFO and the American people see this and recognize gun control for the batshit stupid idea that it is.

If you don't like an armed citizenry, then you don't like liberty and you don't like America, and you should go the fuck somewhere else.

nah look at the OP, uses words like pathological. Very subdued word association. A word everyone typically uses in concert with liar. These bait threads need work. -5/10

Because they're stopped before it became a mass shooting (Uber driver in Chicago) and most mass shootings take place in California or in schools where you're not allowed to carry firearms.

>muh mental gymnastics
>muh small penis
>gun nuts lololol

those digits.