I'm a closeted gay homosexual guy and I'm secretly in love with my straight heterosexual male best friend and pretend...

I'm a closeted gay homosexual guy and I'm secretly in love with my straight heterosexual male best friend and pretend that everything's just platonic between us. I'm really depressed. What are some good films for me?

Kill yourself you dumb pathetic retarded faggot

Sex in the city

>gay homosexual

rather than a straight homosexual?

E d g y

>building a bond of brotherhood under false pretenses.

Op, that is terrible of you and you know it.

Brookeback Mountain

Boogie Nights

>gay homosexual guy

R e d d i t

Closet monster

this

OP tell your friend, take it like a man and don't be a faggot
worst comes to worse you'll lose your best friend and love of your life, but at least you won't be a lying faggot

Moonlight

gay frogposter

For what it's worth...

I was a straight guy and then my best friend confessed to me which made me rethink my sexuality. Now we've been together for like six years.

Being in the closet is bad for you. Just sort your shit out and get some therapy so you can talk to someone. Don't forget that there's other people out there who've gone through what you are. It gets better.

just offer to suck him off, like bros " ay bro wanna try givin each other head no homo lets just see what the fuss is about" i did it with my bro we suck each other off all the time ent gay we might just be chillin watching a shit film then be like ay wanna just blow each other and play some overwatch?

>tfw straight male and in love with my lesbian friend

Wouldn't the world be a better place if retards like OP just killed themselves?

That's a shitty situation.

i fell in love with a rock once
luckily after i confessed my love the goddess Aphrodite turned her into a real woman.

>tfw I'm bi and my ex-gf came out lesbian and my male crush is straight

You give fags a bad name dude, you all guys wanna be part of the team and be tolerated and shit but cant stop trying to suck homeboys dick, behave yourself

>tfw no anthropomorphic rock gf

enjoy your aids

Pretty much this, OP. You're the gay version of a beta orbiter.

Branam

True, OP. Been there, done that. Don't wait 'til your bridge is burned.

The one where you stop pining for something you can't have and sign up for Grindr like the other gays.

try to be straight and not ass fuck dudes

fucking brutal thought the whole point of being gay was to avoid this

Kill yourself you degenerate. Can't wait for Trump to remove you faggets

There's a solution to that.

Not Sup Forums fuck off

You can drown in BL/yaoi to keep the feels at bay

Bent is a pretty good movie that has gay characters, a little sad though. If Jews trigger you don't watch it.

this is why homos are such underachievers
you never act on your romantic feelings and end up losing all that time
Once you have secured a romantic partnership you can start focusing on your career but you faggots never do (this applies for the virgin neets too)
If you like bodybuilding do that, or scientific research or lawschool. Stop worrying about your literal faggot feelings

>gay homosexual
as opposed to straight homosexual?

Just be celibate. Doesn't matter who you're attracted to if you don't act on it