This guy is being portrayed as an evil dictator in western media just because he became anti-Israel in 2010 and we...

This guy is being portrayed as an evil dictator in western media just because he became anti-Israel in 2010 and we started sheltering HAMAS.

If you hate him, you just serve the jews.

this, zioshill media on damage control ever since the mossad + CIA coup failed

Fuck islam.
Allah is a faggot

Don't need another fundie mudscum dictator in the world. Fuck you.

And fuck you.

No that would be because he started Islamizing the country, harming the media and generally doing things that would make Ataturk spin in his grave a few thousand times.

And the "western media" was obviously right judging by his more recent actions. Fuck of Erdogan shill

>"If you hate him, you just serve the jews."
>proceeds to send more weapons to FSA
You are pathetic.

Zionists are just terrorists and your country has been rightfully attacked by muslims because of your unconditional support to zionists.

You'd not have any terrorist attack like 9/11 if you didn't support the Israel.

Because the guy is an evil dictator. I know because I am not a brainwashed roach.

Explain why Erdogan is against Assad if he hates Israel so much.

He literally wrote a theater play about jews being jews. And acted in that. Top tier desu

TIDF please go.

Very the same reason the western media runs a smear campaign against Assad and Iran, they support Hezbollah against Zionist vermin.

>It's a turkroach shills for his master episode

I only hate him for being a Turk though.

wow i'm erdomissle now.

can you give me proof he is anti nwo?

I dont hate him for Hamas or Israel shit

I hate him cause hes a dirty Turkroach mudslime that aids terrorists (other than Hamas)

That makes zero fucking sense. If Erdogan really wanted to remove Israel, he'd choose to ally with Iran and Assad, he simply doesn't want to remove anything, he's a puppet.

Good question

Because he had to obey NATO and US, till he consolidates his power in Turkey because Americans would topple him if he didn't. They have already attempted a coup but failed.

He cancels devious American-Jewish plans and reconcile with Assad. That's happening right now.

>He cancels devious American-Jewish plans and reconcile with Assad. That's happening right now.
Top fucking KEK. Keep lying to yourself, roach.

Nope, that's actually what happens today.

Russian aircraft was shot down by a CIA backed Gulenist pilot.

He noticed that and even before the coup-attempt he started to fix his position with Russia and Assad.

Now Turkey has halted its support to Syrian opposition groups and we will work closely with Assad-Iran-Russia in oncoming days.

He desires to establish a Sharia driven state. Quite literally speaking the ONLY country thus works well in, is Qatar. This is because they are a Patriarchy whose ruler isn't a complete and total piece of shit. Their standard of living is exceptionally high compared to the rest of the developed world. Their economy, like the UAE thrives on the backs of slaves and indentured servants who are treated as sub-humans though.

Sharia law is outdated and a hindrance to the advancement of modern society and humanity as a whole.

Fuck Islam.

>Russian aircraft was shot down by a CIA backed Gulenist pilot.
Holy fucking shit are you serious or trolling? Erdogan was so fucking smug after the plane was destroyed, the fuck are you even talking about?

>he started to fix his position with Russia and Assad.
100% a lie and you should feel ashamed for writing it.

>will work closely with Assad-Iran-Russia in oncoming days.
Lie again. Erdogan will NEVER lift a gun against FSA scums.

>laborers don't create any wealth
>Qatar is rich because of their laborers
pick one.

Companies exploit foreign workers ergo profits are shared with subjects of his royal majesty. Qatar is an interesting place, as an American I was treated quite well. After 6 years of living there, I had had enough. The UAE is far worse though, just the volume/number of enslaved people is staggering.

its their country who gives a fuck, look at iran its better off without a usa puppet even if they are islamic

He is a puppet like Putin.

>If you hate him, you just serve the jews.

No.
It doesn't work like that at all.
But you're a roach so you can't understand.

no, putin never criticized israel and he cant

erdogan did many times

Someone get the raid

What if I dislike both Erdogan and Jews?
who do I serve then?

Turkey and its political ancestors succeeded only under Sharia.

Since the adoption of secularism, it becomes more irrelevant and mediocre day after day.

Are you stupid? Western media portrays him as another poor muzzie who dindu nuffin and just wants to practice his moderate culture.

You Turks and muzzies in general are so susceptible to propaganda you probably think the US had something to do in your shithole's political affairs rather than an inside job orchestrated by Erdogan himself. Turkeys not even important enough to te US to think about, let alone stage a coup. But now look at you, instilled with hate for the west and some skewed perspective of the world's media portraying you as evil so that you can feel like a martyr. God you muzzies are so unwoke it's embarrassing.

>Turkey and its political ancestors succeeded only under Sharia.
No they succeeded in war and failed under Sharia. Do you even history?

Satan! And its good!

Kikes are better than fucking mudslim hen brains

whatever you do you serve jews :D

keep telling youself that.

I hate him because he is a shitskin, and mudslime, and I would like to wipe out every single creature in both of those catergories. I hate the jews too, same fate for them.

They succeeded in annexation of lands/territory and plunder of wealth. The Ottoman empire only thrived on theft. Turks are disgusting sub-humans and using Islam as a government structure will ensure their obsolescence within a century. Talk about taking one step forward and two steps back...

>If you hate Muslims you love Jews
>If you love whites you hate everyone else

No wonder you keep murdering everyone, you don't even understand basic thought processes.