Jontron

What went wrong?

he turned out to be a weird racist?

Redpill overdose

He cant be racist against immigrants because he is an immigrant you bigot
you are probably white too
check your privilege

Iranians are POCs user. They can't be racist.

Anyone can be racist, and Iranians are white.

He swallowed a bunch of retarded talking points and had no idea how to defend them. A lot of people who agree with his points hate him because of how stupid he made them sound.

Watched too much stefan and became a race realist

Also was never funny to start with, loud noises don't = humor

Going on a podcast of one of the most overcompensating manlets this side of RDJ. Destiny is cancer

he's a piece of shit neo nazi and self hating white supremacist.

He told the truth and was attacked by reality deniers.

What happened to him? I seem to have missed something

he sure is concerned about the white man, though. Very concerned.

He was a dumbass and thought all these reactionary talking points had factual backing. Joke was on him.

Sup Forumsedditors escape their containment board

He doesn't make videos any more because he's a lazy fucker. It's been this way since mid 2012 actually and Game Grumps was the primary cause. He became too big for his own good, realized he didn't have to put effort into his job and now just shits out maybe 3 vids a year if you're lucky.

2010-2011 was the golden age of JonTron, when he was actually productive.

His political views are only incidental to his laziness btw. The controversy will blow over and basically already has blown over. It was dumb of him to wear such controversial beliefs on his shoulder as an entertainer, but honestly Jon has always been kind of precocious, overly outspoken and frankly stupid when it comes to politics. He used to be a very outspoken "I believe in SCIENCE" reddit atheist which you can see in Game Grumps and his older (2011 era) twitch streams. It didn't hurt his career back then because he was towing the liberal party line that's typical for youtubers, but he was just as loud and stupid about his beliefs then as he is now.

I've been watching this idiot for too long

"race realism"

>having your views challenged is cancer

back to T_D

>""""""""""""""""""""""""art board""""""""""""""""""""

he's a piece of shit liberal cuck and self hating left winger (You)

>Iranians
>white

anyone who comes here for anything but sweet cunny pics is a faggot

>leg day
This retarded meme should have died years ago. Dedicating a day to a certain group of muscles is so bad for you.

Destiny doesn't really let you express your views, in as much intellectually masturbate while calling you an idiot for not expressing your views.

Iranians are the original aryans

No, the original Aryans are from India.

Obviously

This looks Ayran to me senpai

>every white person who doesn't hate himself is Sup Forums

hahaha oh wow, you couldn't be any further from the truth

the whole jontron video was destiny asking questions and jontron giving increasingly stupid answers

>skipping leg day
Squats are the foundation of self-improvement. How can you carry the world on your back if you can't even handle 300 lbs?

I bet you think they looked like dravidians too.

but I love myself

Real proto Indo-Europeans weren't blond haired and blue eyed.

He let Sargon poison his brand with Trump shilling and normie meme anti-SJW shit.

Honestly Jon would've been a lot better off if he didn't speak with Sargoy of Cuckkad.

>"he's an ickypopoo racist that's just, like, UGH, rite guise? XD"

Is there ever a moment where you people don't sound like you're a 4th grade mean girls clique?

>such controversial beliefs on his shoulder as an entertainer
in other words
>he didnt spout the same extreme liberal garbage everybody else did and got fucked for it

"controversial" beliefs dont come into it. you can say you want to kill all white men or want trumps youngest son to die, and people will applaud you. jon got fucked because he WASNT controversial the "right" way