Sup Forums humor thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n450GmN2Yfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We usually suss out most posted info now that's not likely to happen again. That was a different time on Sup Forums. So much shady shit and conspiracy theories have been shown to be true we no longer have the luxury to dismiss things at first glance.

Error.
Humor not found.

it happened in Sup Forums, not Sup Forums dumb shits

Fake and gay

i'm triggered

Fucking hell

REEEEE, NOT A SINGLE DROP OF MORISH BLOOD IN OUR VEINS, WE COME FROM THE VISIGOTHS!!!

Go away reddit

10/10

hahahahaahhaa

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I remember the thread. It was cross posted. Maybe since it was from Sup Forums no one gave it much credibility. I still rarely spend time on cross posted shit from be that shows up on Sup Forums.

so.. you're germans?

Top kek

What a pest he is

My fucking sides.

He just doesnt know when to shut up does he?

Fucking KEK

made me fucking laugh.

What are you referring to specifically?

Argentina is now officially whiter than Spain

Delete this.

kek

lol

>This is a politician, an official figure, in Germany

lol'd

is that a necklace she has gotten on the lower picture? or a chest tattoo, it is also present on her profile pic.

youtube.com/watch?v=n450GmN2Yfk

This comes to mind

Top secret, you say?

>inb4 fake and gay

Does look like a tat

Maybe he's at work

I'm pretty sure he tried to backtrack on this almost immediately after being flooded with pictures of Xabi Alonso and being called a retard. He only looked like more of a retard by the end of it.

The world has gone mad amigos.

Haha nigga's don't work unless there in the chain gang

fuck, this sounds like something I would do.

We wuz kaisers 'n shit. Charles V was Spanish like the Paella.

TOP FUCKING KEK

MOORNIGGERS CONFIRMED NON-WHITE

>sponsored ad
Kek

BTFO
T
F
O

>Court documents reveal that a former Defence Signals Directorate officer made the "fortuitous" discovery of the leak on the notorious chat forum after it was posted, but by then people had already commented on the report.
ASIO CONFIRMED TO BROWSE Sup Forums

>about creating rifts (creases) between people

Oh man, I died. /po/ is pretty much the most nonaggressive board on this site, they just want to be left alone to make shit out of paper.

How much more cucked could Germany become?

Boo-hoo you dumb whores. Plenty of men want to have families but not with stupid sluts who are out getting Eiffel Towered. Should have found a man sooner dumb asses, before you passed your expiration.

The thing that's fucking infuriating about this is that they could literally just go to a fertility clinic at any time and get knocked up right there in the exam room.

They CHOOSE NOT TO DO IT, because they want a man to suck the lifeblood and money out of. It's the same reason women never fucking adopt, despite tons of kids in the foster system. It's not about having children, it's about mooching.

HEIL HITNNNNNGGGGGLER!!

Makes me laugh everytime.

wow.. I will am an artist discourager now

>law suite
>city responsible for blacks not paying their bills

Pls be real

>völkisch
>bad
So cucked.

im starting to love this

i dont get it

underrated

>it's racist to protect items that are stolen more than others.