twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amanda Seyfried webm please

/our gal/?

>DON'T TAKE THE RING LAURA
what did he mean by this

so... what DID they make him do, /tpg/?

Where are her nudes

I like her

Why did normies have to ruin one of the greatest shows ever made? I'd take the normies of the 90s over these meme-posting reddit-browsing facbook attention-whores any day.

Ok but who are the Becketts that keep being mentioned? I don't remember them

Her name is Elena Satine. She has great nude scenes. Enjoy

The giant said "Richard and Linda" in the first ep, and according to the credits of ep5 the rapist at the Roadhouse is Richard Horne

discuss

In Lynch's vault.

>he watches netflix

how sad

Lynch is such a femme connoisseur that he managed to find the most attractive ghetto black girl that can actually act alive.

Maybe DoppelCoop is the father of 2 children named Richard and Linda. Richard obviously with Audrey.

doppelganger Coop slipped it into Audrey and then vanished into the dead of night.

But probably not.

I'm glad to see him.

What gets me is the sense of entitlement; "this show that made it onto the air by some fucking miracle and has been gone for twenty five fucking years isn't exactly what I expected it to be and I know better than the creators so I'm going to throw a hissy fit on the internet."

So much fucking REEEEEEEEE

forgot the pic

Wouldn't she know that something is up?

lmáo look how jealous lucy is

Did you like this episode's guest band?
youtube.com/watch?v=1E2hkZBVya4

Richard must be Richard Horne, and Linda must be the girl Richard was trying to rape?

There were no "normies" in the 90s. Narcissism and egoism weren't traits that were respected back then.

Who is Mr Strawberry

>Nubian
>/our gal/

Never in a million years.

Not if DoppelCoop just fucked her and ditched Twin Peaks for good the next day. She probably hates Cooper and thinks he's an asshole if that's the case.

what was with the camera lurch

seemed very poorly done

The secret history stuff...why are there no Indians apart from Hawk in Twin Peaks...was it the aliens vs. natives battle that I heard Frost wrote in the book?

Reminder that Coop is never coming back and Dougie will reign supreme

Because Lynch is a white supremacist and forbade their inclusion.

But then how come Jacoby was preaching far-left ideology? He sounded like a crazy hippy, not an Alex Jones type.

Reminder that Lucy is the most underrated waifu in history.

>the aliens vs. natives battle that I heard Frost wrote in the book
No fucking way.

This is Bowie (Jeffries), right?

>not recognising quality ass

You may be a cocksucker, dear Sup Forums friend.

why nobody calls a doctor to him, that he had a stroke? it was alrifht for 1-2 episode, but her wife should'ev call for help

t. Someone who watches YouTube videos on filmmaking and thinks they're more qualified than David Lynch

Are you one of the Redditors who watched the Every Frame a Painting channel once and always talks about Kurosawa even though you've never seen one of his films?

Why did Sonny Jim make Dougie cry?

Totally

call for help

I think most of the stuff that is considered "poorly done" is purposefully done by Lynch

lucy was undoubtedly cutest girl

He was blinking backwards

good non-answer

This is Linda. She'll be appearing in Part 6

Ayylmao's? I really ought to give that book a read

Coop has regained part of his essential self: empathy

>was it the aliens vs. natives battle that I heard Frost wrote in the book

This is what happens when you get all your info from people on Sup Forums instead of reading things yourself

that moment when you realize that you got KEKED

>people still don't know where the series is going despite it being called Twin Peaks: The Return
It's about Cooper's journey back to Twin Peaks. And chances are, his doppelganger will return there as well for an easy dose of garmonbozia since at this point, he needs a healthy dose to act normal again and Twin Peaks is basically a goldmine for it.

SOMEONE ANSWER ME OR I'LL START TALKING ABOUT JUDY

>mfw Jeffries has been phasing through time and has been involved in many major events in history

i thought i read somewhere that time travel/dimensions would be a major part of this season.

Because people are really mad at capitalism but refuse to name it due to decades of public school indoctrination and mainstream media, so they call it "globalism" instead.

faaaaaag

Dougie is cute! CUTE!

>.why are there no Indians apart from Hawk in Twin Peaks
The realtor who took Coop to Dead Dog Farm

Hey man, too bad you weren't there to show them the ropes.

>that fucking explosion
really?
Was this meta?

Coop has to return to normal first, which is not exactly an easy task considering he's a barely functional husk of a man

Call me a racist, but please don't accuse me of being a sodomite.

Looks more like an old school Sheriff to me. Maybe it reminded him of Harry Truman?

The smoking guy gave the pack of cigarettes with money to the Deputy from Twin Peaks.

>my people... we have a legend about this twenty year old ranch house

>post yfw the show literally ends immediately when cooper returns to twin peaks

Quite a bit actually.

stfu you probably didn't even live back then, everyone was a fucking normie back then. What they didn't have was internet smartasses like you.

So how many episodes will it take for Coop to return to normal? inb4 all of them

Anyone have a torrent for Episode 5?

>Coop has to return to normal first
it feels like Coop is being guided by fate. He might end up being guided to Twin Peaks in the next few episodes, that might bring him back to normal

My favorite ones so far, I love me some raunchy sax

good catch

Fucking loved them. I've got the song on repeat right now.

I'm curious too. Some people view the ring as if it saved Laura, but surely it can't be that simple.

rarbg.to
have fun

That's the joke dude. It's Lynch poking fun at the shallowness of middle class life. Dooper is able to coat through Dougie's life because nobody actually cares about what he has to say or how he acts. Ironically, the only person who expressed concern was the prostitute.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I looked it up and I really want to but I can't fap right now

I thought it was Cooper remembering his best bro, Harry Truman.

archive.org/details/JackNanceeraserheadUnknownFetishFilmRole

daily reminder

>catamite detected

He's back episode 7. If not, I promise to switch my waifu from Annie to Jade.

Christ, you really have no idea about the weirdest shit in Twin peaks, do you: popapostle.com/Twin-Peaks/html/episodes/The-Secret-History-of-Twin-Peaks.htm

His name is Chad

How will Dougie get off the Statue??

How would you have done it seeing as you're such a cinematographer

Dunno if you are joking or something, but none of them were.

I thought it was some kind of pointer to how pure Dougie/Cooper is now.

Dunno if you are joking or something, but none of them were.

I thought it was some kind of pointer to how pure Dougie/Cooper is now.

focus on her face form the start instead of suddenly panning up

I mean, look at Vince Gilligan's presence on Breaking Bad/BCS and look at that. Breaking Bad had the best cinematography ever.

>David Lynch's son's band
They were shit ofcourse

it was literally a commercial advertisement

I want her black hole so much. Last black woman I wanted was a boss (was just there for a temp amount of time).

Fuck.

I loved it!!!
Little dude is just sitting there eating his crackers and BOOM!
Meanwhile his mom is killing herself in the corner, but that explosion is what seems like the real tragedy to the kiddo.

Frost is legit retarded

His name is Hank