At least Thranduil was kino

At least Thranduil was kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacGuffin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember the Arken Stone? Peter Jackson didn't.

the arkenstone was in the movie

He was easily the worst part of it. Look at the scene where someone stabs his deer and he starts fighting the orcs. It's supposed to look really heroic and desperate but it looks like he's a child flailing around with wooden sticks.

It was in part of the movie. As soon as they started fighting, they never mentioned it again, even though it was one of the contributing factors to the war.

can't say I agree. As far as action goes in the Hobbit films that was a peak. I enjoyed it.

Remember the part where gollum's cavern was appropriately dark? Oh wait it was completely lit for no apparent reason and the entire scene was sped up.

Remember the part where bilbo had to sneak past the goblin guards to get out of the mountain and there was a moment where he didn't know if his friends were alive or dead? Oh wait that was completely cut and he knew his friends were alive even before he escaped from gollum and there was no goblin guard room scene at all.

Good times.

Ahh remember the comfy as fuck beorn and the way Tolkien wrote basically his greatest chapter ever?

Go north. Find the Dunedain.
There’s a young ranger amongst them. You should meet him...
His father: "A r a t h o r n" ;-) was a good friend. His son might grow to be a great one. He is known in the wild as Strider.
His true name... you must discover for yourself. :^)

>His true name... you must discover for yourself.
Hey guys, I'm Aragorn.

I never get too emotional towards movies, but this scene made me physically angry.

>takes Legolas 40 years to find him

Just imagine how long it would have taken anyone else in Jackson's version to find him.

this movie needed more Lee Pace

So you're saying it has Lee Pacing issues.

anybody else ship him with the gold queen from gotg2? they're perfect together

Hehe

what the actual fuck was jackson thinking

every movie needs more Lee Pace imo. He's a good actor and I always enjoy watching him

Thranduil was spot on.

Smaug was bretty good too.

Reddit

Thranduil, Smaug, Gandalf, Thorin and Bilbo.
Everything else was awful

This really was a atrocious as the prequels. The only difference is that the prequels turned from dogshit to almost ok, while the Hobbit movies went from almost ok to dogshit.

I do it just to piss you off.

That full house more than makes up for it.

That's because Thorin snapped out of his Jew disease and joined the fight, leaving the treasure behind. It stopped being important at that point.

Hi I'm here to ruin your movie.

But not my erection.

Why did the actress not want her character to be in a love triangle? I remember something about it but it might have been a meme.

I've always hated the elf aesthetic they got going on LOTR. They look very much like unconvincing trannies

As much as I disliked this movie in the theaters, the extended edition really improves it. The theatrical version is basically just one long battle scene, but the extended edition has a lot of additions that make the movie flow much more smoothly and make more sense. I don't know why they cut all those scenes out of the movie.

Why does the shield in the top right corner look like a prop from Thor?

Jokes on you, it was already ruined from the get go.

I agree. It was understandable with lotr because they can't expect people to watch a 4 hour movie in the theater, but even the extended version of five armies is only like 2 hours and 45 minutes

Because love triangles are fucking stupid?

Seems like an odd thing to protest against, there's lots of stupid things in films. Love triangles happen irl too so it's not that odd even if it was a bad decision.

Atleast some good art came out of it.

I'm glad that a meme this good isn't being thrown out at every opportunity.

thank you for reminding me why I havent seen the extended edition yet

Yeah, but other stupid stuff like legolas using falling stones and rocks as a stairwell is at least funny.

Badly executed love triangles are just a waste of time. She probably thought that it was a terrible waste of her character.

this

because she knew everyone would fucking hate her for wasting time in the movie for the sole purpose of being a love triangle chick.

also that actress played Kate in L O S T, and Kate was also in the middle of the most fucking annoying and stupid love triangle in tv history. Almost took the show with her

Its because she was involved in a big one on Lost

And I'd imagine because it was not in the book

That subplot was added during the post AUJ third movie decision

>because she knew everyone would fucking hate her for wasting time in the movie for the sole purpose of being a love triangle chick.
What she didn't know is that everyone hated the movies even without a love triangle.

Supposedly the whole time Lee Pace was dicking the guy that played Thorin. Enough to disrupt production.

He gave him the d?

>ahhh... bilbo, is it? what ki-
>*UURRRRRRRGH FUCK*
>uhh, i erm, what kind o-
>*AWW YEAH DEEP IN MY AAAAASS YEAH*

Didn't know about Lost. So did she cave or was she bamboozled into the role?

I guess you don't say no to the big bux of a Jackson production that easily.

Is that what gay sex sounds like?

It's what I assume gay sex sounds like.

They're both hot, hhhhnnnnnggg.

You saying they be gay?

Gee, I wonder who he's talking about here. Could I get 17 more hints?

>tfw no elf bf

Remember the Hobbit trilogy?

I don't

jfc i actually face palmed at this scene

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacGuffin

and

what are his stats bro?