twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off Satan

What do you think did it? A bad event?

holy kek...
>19 yo Colombian
nothing more to say

Refer to this vid Satan.

Checked.

21 y.o. here, I've checked out of society. Best/worst decision I've ever made. Used to have an apartment with a hot gf, well paying job and a handful of friends. Now a basement dwelling nazi frog.

FUCK
THIS VID
youtu.be/_Kmh4BbJPz8

>>No backup plan
hang yourself in the woods. find a beautiful tree and end it gracefully :^)

You won't trick me Satan

stop drinking and get a job slacker

>30 year
>already given up on life

Shitty parents. Bad childhood. My dad is dying now from cancer, mom died a while ago. I live with him.

>30
There's time left

>alcoholic
Quit with or without help

>no job
Get education or training and try

>no money
A job can help

>health problems
Get fit stop drinking

>no friends
Get out of the basement and meet people

>no backup plan
Jut gave you one

Not op tho

>20
>atheist
>hardline abstemious
>comfy job
>just alright money
>shit health
>3 friends
>still shit life
Don't worry fäm, it never gets better.

nice digits tho

If Trump wins I'll join the military or the FBI.
If not I'll kill as many fucking shitskins, kikes, SJW cocksuckers, spooks, oathbreakers, and vital infrastructure as I possibly can in a scorched earth policy of total war.
Your choice, America.

>I'll join the fbi

Lol

Bloons

I somewhat feel you user

>29
>Not Alcoholic, but overweight
>Own my own business, but worried it isn't going anywhere and I'd be better off getting a desk job somewhere while I'm still young and can go back to school. It has potential but shit is rocky and best case scenario will make a good living but not make me rich.
>Pretty low money
>Minor health problems
>Only online friends any more aside from roommates
>Backup plans growing increasingly untenable

Haven't given up yet, but I'm becoming increasingly worried

i think most of us are. apart from the casual normies who think they're being edgy on this site that actully have decent social life, friends and fine female specimens they can actully commune with.

>24 y/o perma virgin, no gf ever,
>no friends left, they all faded away
>living with my mom & pops, without them im fucked financially,
>have a decent paying job for my age bracket in Canada with relative security, (20 Cad per hour), only thing keeping me going is literally for my family, to protect them incase of shtf, race war, economic dooms day and so on.
>feeling shit because wanting a nice waifu material wymin that i can shag and live with but dont want to pass down my shitty genes and continue a lineage of suffering.

Today's a great day to start improving things, one at a time. Take a walk, eat a peach, clean your bathroom, and you're on your way. Good luck.

Don't give up bro, just work hard and meet people.
Poppin percocet on the beach, getting sun for the first time since I got a 9-5 and finally left my night shift wage slave job. Because I sucked up to a friend of one of my co-workers.
It takeseems a bit of effort and a feigned good attitude.
Went from making 8/hr to 16/hr with a smile and some lies.

i'm 29. i'm in incredibly poor health.

i have type 2 diabetes despite not being fat. my bmi is 21.8.

what the fuck.

Eh I dunno. I can barely get out of bed. Panic attacks so bad I black out. Dr advised me I should not under any circumstances drive.

You're a good guy, user

hnnnng

What exactly is type 2 diabetes

26, checked out at 22

I feel empty... empty of all the bullshit I used to feel I had to deal with. Fulfilled enough to not bore you with the details.

Ah sorry to hear that man, do you have your hair still? How good looking? Also do you have any skills? Friends? Women?

insulin resistance.

your pancreas makes insulin, but that insulin has trouble entering your cells.

type 1 = no insulin production at all. you have to shoot it up.

My hair was nice. But I shaved it because I couldn't get to a hair cut place. Don't know why. Ugly as sin. Fat. Whatever

>30
>30 lbs overweight
>good job with decent money and a future
>lost all my friends when power level came out
>left town for San Fran
>San Fran even worse
> quit coke/mdma, but still drink too much

It's a toss up. I've fucked some things up, but have good fundamentals and can probably turn it around. I've saved a shitload of money being a racist hermit, and will buy my first home in the next year or so.

Have to get fit again (lost 10 lbs so far), and that will probably make the biggest difference in my outcome.

What part of the contra are you from user? I heard the Midwest has nothing to do except drink do drugs and fuck. Pretty depressing out there

Did anything bad happen to you in your late teens/twenties?

My drinking has probably destroyed my pancreas. My left side hurts all the time. Too scared and broke to go to dr

Bro, are you me?

>>lost all my friends when power level came out

Please tell me the story.

That's when things went to shit.

> Stoner
> General Manager
> Well paid
> Leather-everything office
> 10 employees
> Still think pot is better haha

What happen?

Florida. I live in a spic neighborhood. Myself and some guy down the road are the only white people around. No jobs.

> 18
> occasionally smoke cigarettes because I think it is cool
> minimum wage job
> no real friends but my co-workers are cool.
> going into the Air Force, no backup plan if it fails.

I was the same way loosing time because of blackouts. Puking and having stomach problems from my anxiety. It took a year of wooing and talking shop to get on my new bosses good side I am still a social basket case but I showed him I was reliable. It takes me 12 alarms on my phone and alarm clock over 30 minutes to wake up.
I can't get myself out of bed unless I have to work. But now I can afford 3 square meals and a roof over my head.
Try working your doctor for anti-anxiety meds they will start you on zoloft.don't take it. Keep complaining about panic attacks and over time they will give you real benzOs.

play league of legends its good at teaching how to fight.
+ video games give no lifers something to do

You're probably a Drumpf supporter too. Just kys, man.

Don't even know where to begin. I found my mom dead in our back yard in the middle of the night. I started drinking heavily. I had a few good years. But my life has pretty much sucked. Pretty sure I'm asperges or some shit. Diagnosed with depression and general anxiety age 11.

I am absolutely cucked by fear and can't resolve my paranoia whatsoever. It pervades everything I do and so therefore I cannot concentrate on things which actually matter.

I'm beginning to think life is a test which I'm in the process of failing.

>Tamnyang
>Tamnyang
>Tamnyang
>Get Munmy

>37
>No significant vices
>Health problems, depersonalization
>Had 1 real GF who was obese, no friends
>Living for today

SSRIs are bullshit. I abuse the shit out lf xanax. Most nights sleep like 3 hours. Been there done that.

>quit good job
>left town, friends, family
>unemployed for a year and a half
>got a job in another city
>laid off after 6 months
>unemployed for a year
>spend most days on internet
>nights in bars
>33
>got a good job just outside of the city
>moved to awesome neighborhood
>finally not anxious around women anymore
>exercising more
>got a girl

just don't give up anons

> be me, kinda a chad but not really (slept with about 100 girls, but can't keep them around for long)
>BJJ ten years, huge social network and friends
>had a few fights, but had a STEM degree and liked that more
>fall hard for coaches sister
>stacy.jpg
>TLDR she fucks all my friends and roomates
>spiral into cocaine addiction
>discover Sup Forums
>spiral into redpill addiction
>faceberg rants about the jews and BLM
>people try to get me fired sending screencaps to HR
>go radio silent, leave town, new job, new life

That was 3 years ago and I still can't go home without looking over my shoulder. Can't have social media because i'll just get drunk and do it again.

>19
>raised by single parent
>considered ugly by pretty much everyone
>has a few friends but the most of them are assholes
>collage drop out
>FINALLY GETS A DECENT JOB
well, all i have to do now is getting laid somehow

Never give up, little faggot. Back in 2010, I lost everything - my wife, my house, my job, my future and even my hair. Plus a faggot who used to work under me stole a large part of my work and passed it off as his own.

For the next two years, I sat in a shithole flat in a council estate that was practically a slum. Then I got my shit together. It took several years and I had to work jobs that were beneath me, network with pricks and generally do everything in my power to polish my CV, increase my skillset and make myself look employable. Now I'm back where I was before everything went to shit - except that now I have the added benefit of being able to shitpost on Sup Forums.

Do not surrender. Do not give up. That is what they want. However bad things are, drink and dope do not make them better. Only a focused determination to improve yourself will make things better. Recognise that your unhappiness will pass if you want it to. Recognise that there is no problem in your life which you cannot overcome if you have the will.

Or be a whiny little faggot instead and see where that gets you.

Remember, consent is not required to have sex. :^)

>32
>clean
>IT technician
>Enough money
>no health problems (just fat)
>few friends
>no backup plan

I'm ready to die at this point. I'd have some regrets but I honestly have nothing to live for except not making my parents sad. They probably are, though.

>collage drop out
Good for you, making collages is not really something you want to spend the rest of your life doing.

>redpill
>jews

don't you guys understand why Alex Jones talks about lizard people, zombies, etc? they're just metaphors to avoid explicitly naming the actual undesirable elements.

Might be a great time to ask God for help..

Drinking usually destroys your liver and colon, not pancreas. Which is worse.

Oh trust me, i've gotten more subtle about it.
But i was shoveling coke up my nose to avoid dealing with my problems, and that does not make for good decisions.

Watch this movie, OP. It might help.

imdb.com/title/tt0057058/

You can cure your disease by stop eating carbs

Yeah, SSRI's had me waking up w/ tunnel vision and feeling physically numb, Put me in a REaLLY weird headspace too: every time I closed my eyes I was having vivid grotesque visions. I don't see how AD's could help anyone.

>24
>no job
>live with parents
>no job for now
>can't concentrate or absorb information that well
>persistent depressive disorder with anhedonia, so I can't enjoy normal things
>keep comparing myself to others and feel like a piece of shit for not achieving enough at my age

>still want to do something with myself, out of hope/shame

If you give up you will never, ever, get anything you want. There's at least a chance you could be great if you start trying now. Contrary to what our society will tell you, youth is not the only interesting or important part of life. Many people give up after their 30th, you can be just getting started. Be the adult who isn't constantly living in the past. Find a hobby. Exercise, read books, draw, whatever. Be the better person. Don't let the left win by giving up on life.

you right polandbro but how to rape a bitch without anyone noticing?

Warning: It's boring as shit.

Nice

That's tough man, I think with parents dying and stuff, in the past it was a made a lot easier because you would have a wife to comfort you by the age of 20.

In this day and age, you can survive alone as long as everything is normal, but when a family member dies and you have no one to comfort you it is really tough.

I hope you start to feel better desu.

>Tfw starting my second week of a bread factory job at 18/hour
>Tfw I'll probably be here my entire working life, because I'm a type one diabetic and can't risk not having medical coverage

Wish I got a better degree. All the kinesiology jobs are basically sales and commission. Oh well. Hopefully the next life won't screw me over so hard. I'll live frugally and try to buy some property within the next 5-10 years.

Absolutely untrue. Tell that to the hoards of heavy drinkers in the ICU for alcohol-induced pancreatitis. Try not to speak on things you know nothing about. It helps.

The pancreas is usually the first thing to go to shit. With liver disease it is possible to not exhibit symptoms until the late stages.

You better stay alive long enough to vote Trump you worthless piece of shit go to a fucking aa meeting

Cons:
>30
>overweight
>emotional eater
>in debt
Pros:
>job pays more than minimum
>great friends
>slowly losing weight
will I make it??

I'm 22 and want to give up on life. I'm going to grad school in the fall, got my internship extended ($22/hr, 40 hrs a week), and am going to start studying for the CPA exam. I have no friends, will never get a girlfriend, and spend every weekend alone. I hope I don't have much longer left to live. Even the thought of being around in 30 years makes me nervous. I hope I just go to sleep one night and don't wake up.

I always recommend exercise, specifically weightlifting and running.

You can make awesome progress really quickly and it will help your self esteem more than you can imagine.

Good luck.

>26
>psychedelic
>live with gf in 2-room apartment
>have a job
>have money
>constantly learning new things
>workout daily
>190cm, blond hair, blue eyes
Still not happy with my life

what do?

Double dubs of truth.

>based belgium

>wake up at 5am
>shower, brush my teeth, get dressed, out the door by 5:30am
>drive to work, get there by 6:30am
>get off work at 4:30pm
>drive home, get home around 5:30pm
>make/eat dinner, watch the evening news, 8pm already
>shower, brush my teeth, in bed by 9:30pm to do it all over again tomorrow

Living the dream....

>no waifu to comfort you when parents die

communities aren't as tight either. people would rather talk with friends 1000 miles away on social media than neighbors down the block. sad

Is that you, Slavoj?

>> be me, kinda a chad but not really (slept with about 100 girls, but can't keep them around for long)

WHAT THE FUCK, 100 and not a chad?? ? ??????? How old are you?

>>people try to get me fired sending screencaps to HR

Dam, your friends did this?

I gotta say I like the cut of jib sir. Wish you all the best for the future.

It makes me honestly mad that I wasn't born a girl. Imagine skirting through life using nothing but pussy and ass to get whatever you want.

Come on, kid. You might be feeling low energy right now but in just a little while your country will be great again and your opportunities will be endless.

>great friends

this is all you need, just don't treat them like shit

bro, I'm and in a similar position to you

Are you in any way paranoid? I live in a perpetual cycle of worry and have been for the longest time. My fears relate to other people and specifically humiliation or shame; I feel that were my paranoid ruminations to come true, it would be very existence negating. I don't know if this is a reinforcement of low self-esteem or what but either way it's really ruining my life. I'm overthinking other people's acts of kindness and perceiving them in a way which could ultimately fuck me over. It's childish and outlandish but it shows what I need to work on in life: trust. The thing is, what has gotten me to the point I am now is trust constantly being broken.

Good choice on the Air Force. Best of luck to you.

Indeed. Everything is ok being atomized until you go through true hardship as an individual.

I've been through panic attacks. Not as bad as to black out, but bad enough to border on agoraphobia and not being able to step into my own fucking kitchen . prescribed meds did not work and only fucked me up even more after I could no longer afford them.

I got over the panic attacks without meds, through a combination of therapy and Buddhist meditation. I definitely recommend it as an alternative.

I'm not a fuggin gommie

I'm just broke and homeless man. I have not given up

>just don't treat them like shit
would never do that,thanks bro

>21
>turned down full time job offer
>probably going to kill myself eventually, maybe when my mother dies

>Will never get a girlfriend

Not with that attitude you won't. Even if it seems unlikely, you have to be confident in your abilities.

This video here (youtube.com/watch?v=w65qBE-5fWg) really helped me gain confidence and knowledge about women, but practice is the best way to get good at anything.

Go out, break through your self imposed boundaries, and eventually you'll succeed. You have to take every failure or mistake as a lesson and not use it to put yourself down.

Also, you're 22. You have plenty of time to be worrying later in life.

low energy, do something, take a risk, you have very little to lose

Test

>1 hour to get to work
>2 1/2 hours to eat dinner
>1 1/2 hours to shower and brush teeth
I think you hit the slo-mo button on your life