Assigned Male

>tfw you're too busy fighting oppression to draw a forth panel in your comic

The poor dad, he always look like he regrets not using a condom

Can we generalize trannies as self absorbed lunatics?

He looks like he's got a bad case of cauliflower ear

The fifth panel is just copy pasted stuff from other panels.

In the first panel he's holding a video game controller, but also watching the news?

What?

>In other news, Muslim terrorists kill a dozen people in Europe once more.
Ugh, Muslims are at it again.

>I should've worn a condom that night
>my ears hurt
>there he goes talking about fucking oppression again
>it's just a toilet

>Letting your son talk to you like that
What a shitty father.

It's actually a bowl of cereal, but I don't blame you for not fully comprehending this comic about poorly drawn potatoes arguing gender politics.

It's supposed to be a bowl of cereal but the guy can't draw hands.

Or anything really.

>Son
ugh, can you like, not?

I like how the last panel subtly subverts her.

>Cis do have it hard.
>it's called real life.
>He for example has a crazy daughter that makes everything a gender issue and argues with everyone. He has to bend like hot rubber to get through a conversation with her and she still tries to throw some holy-policto agenda around. He refuses to chill at anytime.

Oh, I didn't see the spoon. You do see how he's holding it right, minus the spoon doesn't it kind of look like a video game controller.

I think its supposed to be a bowl of cereal.

>eating at the table but with your back to it

>sitting with their backs to the door
They should've listened to Hawat.

If I have no reason to respect them, I'm not going to humor trans and call them what they want. This guy falls under that category
Every comic is without doubt obnoxious, preachy and deliberatly insulting everyone who isn't trans

>TV in the kitchen

>Her

Ah, for a sec I forgot the point of the comic, whoops.

>ASSigned male.com
>the ASS part is capitalized
I'm more fucking sure than ever this is a ruse. Also

>legislate against the right for trans people to use toilets
Like, at all? Trannies aren't legally allowed to shit any more?

>being trans

ugh, can you like, not?

>Listening to people who ally with Harkonnen scum

Wait yeah, that's not even like an open floor plan. Their tv is just in the kitchen.

This comic is a subtle troll, yeah? Supposed to make us hate trannies? Cause it's working.

Does anyone have that one where the dad takes down the picture frame of his son from the wall and he just has the most empty expression.

>Trannies aren't legally allowed to shit any more?
Yeah, didn't you hear about it?
They're issuing state-appointed buttplugs to anyone on the government database of trannies.
So far a couple dozen people have died of internal rupturing/sepsis.

He only allied with them to try and kill them from within (and because he thought Jessica sold out her husband to the Harkonnens instead of Yueh being blackmailed into it the entire time).

God that book was so good.

Don't forget, the dad is also a faggot for getting personally upset whenever she whines about things

Seems to be the case

What a shitty Mentat letting himself get tricked like that.

It was a good book

I don't get this mentality that treating everyone like shit and talking down to them will magically make them sympathize with you and get them on your side. This sort of rhetoric just escalates tensions.

What kind of backwards world are we living in where a father is constantly seeking the approval of their child?

These people only want the approval of people who already agree with them, they have no intention of spreading a good message or making a convincing argument. If you don't already agree with them you're a lost cause, doomed to be literally 80 Hitlers until death.

They same one where we apparently need legislation about the bathroom habits of a group of people that make up less than 1 half of one percent of the population. Such a nonissue.

That happens more often than you'd think IRL, especially during divorces.

based grandfather

Exactly.

Look at that fucker's smug face. Based old man feels nothing but pride for putting that fag in his place.

I think thats the point though, it was a nonissue that nc decided to make one.

>CIS oppression is bigger than just a few people, the whole culture needs to be examined
>NOT ALL BLACKS/MUSLIMS. IGNORE THESE NUMBERS AND LOOK AT THIS SAD PICTURE.

Right, no, I agree. I think both sides of this are pointlesd considering how rarely this even comes up. You may as well pass a law about keeping panda bears off tennis courts.

>he

What are you even talking about?

>user !! Saying that terrorism is strictly an individual problem fails to acknowledge the structutality of islamism...
I could totally see that kind of edit.

I tried, user.
I really did.

I think he's talking about liberal hypocrisy. They never want to examine their pet groups like blacks and Muslims and yet surely every white man is inherently part of the problem.

stop posting this garbage, it's as much of a comic as that kid is as much of a girl

Thanks for this reaction pic, I will use it well.

So 100%?

She's like Huey Freeman with all the charm and will to live taken out

At least Huey could point out when his own people were behaving like idiots.

I thought the point of equal rights was to not judge people based on the actions of a few? Now suddenly it's "everyone is guilty if you share the same skin color/genitals"?

Boy, i'm sure there's a word for this kind of blatant hypocrisy, but I'm just going to use the term "retarded".

a 0% wearing the mask of a 100%

You can't beat Martin Luther King giving a dramatic speech about the degradation of african culture.

Normal people built the system. Only natural it would favor them over mental degenerates.

>SJW's
>Wanting equality

Funny. Not even they pretend to want that anymore. With equality you can't blame da ebul whyte main for every single thing in your life.

Nice generalization.

>le everyone liberal is sjw maymay
whatever makes you feel like an oppressed snowflake I guess.

>mfw my roommate's girlfriend posts this stuff on Facebook

Oh of course it's never generalization when liberals do it though.

Either kick them out or tell them to shut up if you don't want to be associated.

As a transwoman, I hate SJWs so much. They're not trying to help anyone, they're just aggressively obsessed with being "right" and care more about shaming people than genuinely trying to foster understanding.

Oops, guess I forgot the trigger warning

The fact that you actually think that's how things work is fucking hilarious.

>B-BUT
No, stop. Just because other people do it doesn't mean you should. You're better than that, user.

That's... so sad.

>No, stop

No, I like pointing out the hypocrisy and double standards of liberals.

>The fact that you actually think that's how things work is fucking hilarious

Just holding liberals to the same standard they hold conservative groups.

>You're better than that, user

Where the fuck do you think you are, faggot?

Liberals are not a unified group, and neither are conservatives. Your generalizations are flawed and the fact that you think "liberals" can just outright disavow "SJW", both of which are non-unified groups with drastically varying ideals, is stupid.

Implying that all liberals care about is hating and oppressing the white male is stupid and really is just a projection of your own bias.

The biggest irony of all this is that these people, and I use that term loosely, are fucking mental no matter how they approach life.
As cliché as the word is today, they are filthy degenerates. And should they ever, even for a second become aware of how bad they really are and imagine that there might be a punishment down the line for the things they think and do, that'll liable to turn them into radical religious fanatics instead.

Extremism is always ugly and revolting, whether it has jackboots and a bald head or a pink dress and a botched sex change operation.

False hope is better than no hope user. Just because we can, and often do, go full Sup Forumstard doesn't mean we should.

>don't judge people based on inherent features such as color / genitals

You can get fired from your job for saying stuff like that these days. It's fucking ridiculous.

Or the one that exposed the crux of the main character's entire problem: Feeling invisible around others.

>Implying that all liberals care about is hating and oppressing the white male

Of course that's not all they care about, they also want blacks getting more jobs just for being black and importing as many Muslims as possible.

>degenerates
I sincerely hope you did not have any intentions of being taken seriously. I also sincerely hope you don't think AssMa is representative of all trans people. It's a pretty poorly received comic that even tumblr groups are not fans of and the author is notorious for being far too outspoken and extreme.

I don't think he looks smug. Without any context, more like grudgingly approving.
>"You're a faggot, then, son? Good for you. I buggered some men back in the day, but could never figure out what the big idea was."

>Sup Forumstard

Don't generalize user :^)

I know you're just shitposting at this point but I'm referring to the general level of discourse of Sup Forums which typically revolves around who can shout "cuck" the loudest.

Also encouraging human trafficking across the border.

As opposed to the general level of discourse of liberals which typically revolves around who can shout "privilege" the loudest?

They get designated shitting streets.

>I also sincerely hope you don't think AssMa is representative of all trans people
Well too bad, I do.
And it does.

And it will continue to do so, because it does a perfectly good job at doing so.
Obviously you'd like one that only portrays degenerates as being positive and inspiring, like the authors of video games and comics are being threatened to comply with these days.

Perhaps I was mistaken, because the ACTUAL biggest irony of all is that while these people lobby, lie and crybully to present themselves positively, their real behavior and mentality is put on show by one of their own ranks.

>A liberal refuses to take responsibility for the fruits of their ideology
I'm not surprised, just humored.

India needs to get its shit together. Literally.

That fourth panel is the point where a good dad would tell their kid to shut up, finish their vegetables and go watch TV.
Mine would have tapped me on the head

Trannies want to use the bathroom of the gender they feel they are. Obama made it the law, but couple of states told them to fuck off I think

They should have just said all girls do it, then trannies would have been on board everywhere

How many transpeople have you interacted with in real life, user?

None, hopefully. And it needs to stay that way.
Because I don't want to, in fact you need to stay the fuck away from normal people.

That's funny, that's how my dad used to discipline me. I'd never get a spanking or anything, he'd just smack the back of my head like it was Three Stooges.

One time my brother dodged a smack at the dinner table by ducking, then when he came up he bashed his head on the table. We all had a laugh about that one.

>how do we fight for the right to get a job, buy a house etc.
nigger you're like 10 years old, have you even fucking applied for a job?

They barely exist. And the ones that do create trash like Assigned Male - so what the hell are we supposed to think?

I knew of one, he used to be in some of my classes, he was MTF and was total fucking prick to everyone

Is that the second-person "you" or the passive "you"?

>the ones that do create trash like Assigned Male
>so what the hell are we supposed to think?

You're supposed to think "that individual person is shit and I don't like them". To think otherwise would be like saying "All Canadians are shit because I don't like Johnny Test".