NEETs MUST DIE

>be pol
>worship an imaginary frog
>worship random repeating digits in a post ID that occurs in 50% of posts as if it's as unlikely as winning the lottery and gives magical power for chaos
>be a worthless NEET and spend your life shitposting living off government/parents
>be a degenerate anime freak who faps to cartoons

pol will be the first to hang on the day of the rope

I'm not a NEET, but you can fuck right off junglekike.

boy sure are alotta people on that rope at this point

KEK will bring suffering and pain upon you, plebian heretic scum.

>oooohhhh muh repeating digits in a random post ID that occurs in 50% of all posts but poltards act like it's extremely rare and has magical power

Can you literally KYS you freak

You cannot prevent keks will, get out cryptojew

>50%

if you can't accept Kek into your life, you might as well kys

This place would be a half decent place to browse and for laughs if not for the rampant autism

>muh kek frog
>muh repeating numbers that happens all the fucking time
>muh jap cartoons

FUKKING KYS NOW

Kek is going to destroy you because of blaspheme.

You've got a fascinating psychosis there OP.

>Being this assblasted about a few posts on a Somalian shipping-lane raiding imageboard
You need to be 18 or over to use this site.

>oohhhhh another repeating digits "dubs" this means "kek wills it"

fukking die a miserable death you NEET anime freak

>00,11,22,33,44,55,66,77,88,99 are 50% of the numbers between 00 and 99

someone is assmad about pepe
you know what the only cure is for this kind of assmad

moar pepes

Spoken like a true loser who never gets them digits.

>implying there are only two numbers in the post ID
>implying there aren't already 5 posts ITT repeating
>defending the significance and rarity of meaningless repeating digits that is absolutely common

Fuck off faggot. I have a better job and a bigger salary than you. Kek is the one true ancient God that can defeat Moloch, Allah, and all these false satanic gods our modern rulers believe in. If you don't understand why we utilize Kek or how Kek is a legitimate force of nature, then you're a blue pilled shillbot.

OP will be discovered dead face down in his own shit for disrespecting kek

>ITT: Angwy wage slave.

Don't you have some meaningless and repetitive task to carry out all day long? Get to work, OP.

>muh jap cartoons

Where do you think you are, Monica?

>morbidly obese neckbeard NEET spotted
>time to fap your micropenis to cartoons and then fall asleep in your own cum and slobber you filth

If kek wills it they are 100%.

NOW BOW YOUR HEAD.

wagies can't compete with the NEET aristocrat

>Implying you won't be doing the same thing after an 8 hour day of meaningless labor for menial revenue and sucking your bosses dick.

Keep wasting your life for pieces of paper, while the entire legal, government, and commercial bureaucracy feed off of you, and subvert your nation and freedoms.

You are the problem, not the NEET.

wagie ragie wagie ragie wagie ragie

Ok OP but check 'em

You jelly hahahahahhahaha

I'm just waiting for robots to take over and we all get some kind of basic income. Jobs are hard to find

>unironically defending NEETism
>having your existence depend on parents/government
>implying you have to work for a boss to make a living
>implying it's better to be a manchild who sucks mummy and daddys teet for life than be self-reliant

Unironically, you need to KYS and eliminate the burden you place on society you gutter filth

TL;DR

Uncle Sam is your mommy now and from his teat you suck and in your asshole he'll fuck you jew serving cuck.

>Except you read every world and are ass blasted at your worthless existence
>Implying anyone escapes the state and you don't live off it while contributing nothing

Now back to more cartoons for the neckbeard autistic NEET. Sad!

fuck off heretic

10% of posts are dubs

OH FUCK

Normie wagecuck has been working overtime on sunday I see

Jackpot!

JACKPOT

if dub
op hangs himself

Tits or gtfo, bitch!

C h e c k e d

im studying law and im not a manchild.

gas the neets

Shut up nigger

It would be 10% if there were only two digits 1-99

There are 8 digits

For any 2 to be of the same number, it's 40%

Shows how fucking retarded all of you are

For fucks sake, why are there so many neets on this board and Sup Forums of all places. Not to bash on you guys but you should be more concerned with your well-being instead of polical paranoia. Politics is all about money and power. You are farthest from that, what makes you think any contribution you have here matters? I'm financially stable so I can enjoy the pleasures of severe anxiety of what tomorrow can bring, focus on where you will get your next meal.

I lol'd fucking hard.

Good job Op, these fuckers really the actual degenerates of society, only in their own twisted minds can they not see that.

You are now aware that this board is so angry, insane and hateful of all those unlike them because they're compensating for being total fucking failures in multiple senses of the word.

Show me people celebrating XXXXX11X-XXXXX99X posts etc.
You can't fool me, satan

Lol you are a parasite and it's sunday you delusional retard.

Learn grammar, spergy.

>implying wanting to destroy Israel is angry, insane and hateful