Homosexuality should be criminalized, you can't prove me wrong

Homosexuality should be criminalized, you can't prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3vh-Kl2haiQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16613625
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

throw them off a cliff

>muh nanny state must protect me from people doing things i dont like

Fuck off

Why should it be criminallized?
You sound like a muzzie promoting sharia

>stop legalizing what I don't like!

Brazil should be banned from Sup Forums, human monkeys.

itt: faglovers defending degenracy.
I bet your wife's son loves it when you tell him about how progressive you are.

Eventually it will cease to be 'alternative', and all the fags will get normal jobs and pretend they were never fags.

Something else will take its place, and they will use use this ideology to claim victimhood and repression.

It's like a dangerous fetish

Because it's bad for society. The only viable option should be having a monogamous heterosexual relationship, that's what we should teach our children.

Of course I would not be in favor of violating people's privacy, so gays could still do their thing in their own houses if they want. Promoting gayness in public is unacceptable though.

idiots like you should be encouraged to take their own ideas by our own hands

so all scum like you end in prisions, where you belong

>Throwing someone in prison for what they do with a consensual adult on private property.
If you want more public indecency laws, thats closer to a valid argument.

But you are literally right
I agree, we should legalize murder and child rape, who needs a nanny govt to protect you from things you don't like
What are you, a bootlicker?

Based Israelfag

>kike using a strawman
kek

t. Cibervoluntario

Someone killing you or raping you is different from someone being a faggot, it doesnt affect you.

>inb4 muh children!

Take responsibility for raising your own and you wont have problems with fags being fags.

nah man. Not only do you not like murder and child rape, but you have come to the reasonable conclusion that those two things are very bad for almost any society that intends to last more than a couple of generations.

> schizophrenia must be criminalized
You are doing it hue hue.

> I agree, we should legalize murder and child rape
If it`s murder of jew and kike children? Because killing and raping others is not criminalized.

Of course it affects me, when faggots are walking around having marches telling people about what they do with their penises.

I don't want to know about that shit, and neither does any other decent citizen.

Keep your degeneracy locked up, we don't want to know about it.

I'm fine with gays. They have to stop shoving their "pride" in my face though. It is fucking inappropriate.

>be American
>drive through faggots blocking the road
>get away with it
doesn't affect me bro

Things that are harmful to the society or that are disliked by the majority of society should be forbidden to preserve the safety and happiness of said society.

This goes for sodomy, narcotics, violence, sexual violence, tax evasion, drunk driving and so on. There is no difference between the things besides the severity - they are all harmful whether they happen between consenting adults or not.

The main problem is that when you legalize something, you also normalize it, and that is the reason that even the slightest crimes should be forbidden. The moment that drunk driving is normalized, more people do it and get hurt, and the same principle applies to homosexuality.

Thank for the pic based straya

Ok? So ban gay parades, how is this an argument for criminalizing homosexuality?

>Take responsibility for raising your own
I am, that's why I support my community having laws to protect my own.
Same can be said about homosexuality, and the arguments are out there. Again, the only difference is the severity of the crime.

I don't see any other sector of society wanting to have marches to let people know about their criminal actions.

Homos are a sexual-terrorist group, and must be clamped down upon.

>The main problem is that when you legalize something, you also normalize it.

Based hexagram

so you have no case, huh, hue?

>Things that are harmful to the society or that are disliked by the majority of society should be forbidden to preserve the safety and happiness of said society.
>let masses decide what is best
Are you retarded?

Wow Muslims in Brazil, cant wait til you guys attack the Olympics.

>people get hurt from homosexuality

youtube.com/watch?v=3vh-Kl2haiQ

>fags being fags are harmful to society
if they're consentually fucking other fags their age and not underaged children I don't see the problem

banning it won't solve anything because fags will still have relations, it just won't be as open

We could start with pride parades.

There is nothing to celebrate about stretching your anus that an entire foot fits inside.

The state shouldn't be promoting the propagation of disease either.

>Take responsibility for raising your own and you wont have problems with fags being fags.

Good luck with that, now even public schools say to children that homosexuality is ok and acceptable.

It's more akin to pedophilia.

The masses decide what is best in any case, because unhappy masses cannot be ruled for long. So even if your argument is that the democratic idea is flawed, even in a non democratic society you need to make sure that the masses are satisfied by their laws.
Additionally, if homosexuality was not harmful but only disliked, you would have had a point, but it is also harmful, so a ruler needs to eradicate it to keep his society healthy.
On the basis of the fact that you normalize things that you legalize, yes it does. There are plenty of evidence for their drug abuse and disease spreading, not to mention that promoting hedonistic ways of life is unhealthy for a society anyway.

>will still have relations, it just won't be as open
That is exactly the solution. Those who truly cannot help themselves should do it alone, in fear, and in shame.
The problem is that when it is done openly it sucks in all the bisexuals, or just the confused young, and it promotes further perversion such as transexuality.
If of the 1% of gays in the general population only the ones who are the most ill will practice homsoexuality in secrecy, I'll see this problem solved as much as it can be.

>only homosexuals drug abuse and have STDs
Your logic is terrible.

There's no reason why a country that promotes freedom should ban homosexuality. It does not destroy society anymore than alcohol or cigarettes do.

It's like said:

>The main problem is that when you legalize something, you also normalize it

Gay pride parades are just the result of allowing homosexuality in public. The slippery slope is too real when it comes to degeneracy.

Yeah, and most of those arguments are bullshit, mostly originating from religion and a bunch of sophistry.

Take for instance that pic that the Aussie guy posted.

>homosexuals are infertile, therefore they have a disability.

First of all, when most people hear the term disability, they think of a cripple so you're already being misled. Second, gay women can reproduce. Third, if such a small percentage of the population doesn't reproduce, it isn't really a burden on society. these people can still go to work, pay taxes, and be a productive member of society while the other 96% (aprox) of the population still reproduces.

And why should gay parades be illegal? Because it is behavior you don't like? Only what you like should be legal?

50's nuclear families creep me the fuck out. It's that kind of repression that caused 50's kids to become 60's teens.

Not only homosexuals abuse drugs and spread STDs, but they do it in a much higher amount.
If a certain group's lifestyle leads to a higher chance of sickness, addiction and eventually death, this lifestyle should be discouraged.

My problem is not per se with it being legal, but with it being accepted, thus de facto promoted.
Not to mention that gays nepotistically infect the media and push their propaganda in such a way, and it is not only covertly, but also overtly promoted to the masses.

Do you think it should be legal for people to march down the street shouting about what they do with their penis? Because that's what you''re arguing for.

Keep your degeneracy locked away where normal people can't see it.

Homos shouldnt have kids because they arent mentally programmed for breedings, bifags can have kids ONLY IF THEY BREED.

Even if the lifestyle only affects them? Should we ban people from overeating? Should we ban people from smoking?

Your second point is flawed as well. Being promoted? Do you think homosexuality is a choice? How can making something legal increase the population of a disorder people are born with? What exactly is wrong with gay people having pride in themselves? Are only straight people allowed to have pride and promote healthy relationships of their type?

Yes. It is called freedom of speech. People have a right to parade to protest to picket. And I will fight for everyone's right to do that. Not just my own people.

Would you like to see your son or daughter in a gay pride parade? Deep down you know it's wrong and fucked up.

>when most people hear the term disability, they think of a cripple so you're already being misled
Their ignorance is non of my concern, disability is not only being a full blown cripple.
>gay women can reproduce
No, they can't. Women who buy a man's semen can reproduce heterosexually. Gay man can reproduce in the opposite way.
>if such a small percentage of the population doesn't reproduce, it isn't really a burden on society.
And there is still no reason to promote a lifestyle where you get sick and don't reproduce. It is a burden on society when it is promoted as normal, while all sane people know damn well that it's not.
>Should we ban people from overeating? Should we ban people from smoking?
We should not promote smoking and overeating as normal conditions. If the govt or the media promotes those things with no warning, they should be trialed, yes.
>Do you think homosexuality is a choice?
Yes, to some degree it is. There are of course people who are born with it, and people who develop it in a very early age, but there are many people who can be indoctrinated into this.
>What exactly is wrong with gay people having pride in themselves?
Taking pride in a mental dysfunction is unhealthy, seems pretty basic to me. Additionally, calling parades and endless propaganda pride does not make it so, it's still propoganda.

I would prefer my child be heterosexual but if they were born gay I would still love them. I wouldn't be bothered by seeing them in a gay parade anymore than I would be bothered seeing them in a straight party.

a fucking Californian.

Yesh I feel the same about Heroin and self harm
Why would I care? It their body their choice, they can do whatever they want with it including anal sex, opiate abuse and cutting their own flash:)
Secularism sure is easy I tell you what

"normal conditions"
So that's the difference? So I gather then you believe homosexuality is a choice.

>indoctrinated into liking a sex
Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds. Especially as a man where we are so physically attracted. How can we choose what we find sexually attractive. How can we be so easily "indoctrinated"?

So are you against blind people have support groups? Deaf? What makes you think these gay parades are propaganda? You think the gays got together and plan sinister things? I thought it was just a parade for them to have fun. Why does it have to be sinister?

You seem paranoid and want homosexuality outlawed because you believe the gay community is trying to turn everyone gay,

>disowning your child because they were born gay

Those are choices. I would advise my child against drug abuse.

Also what's wrong with anal sex? You never put it in her butt before?

You sound like a repressed homosexual, its ok kike, you can come out of the closet.

>why focus on issues like how deindustrialization has fucked over the 1st world and instead winge about homo butt sex
Priorities monkey, Priorities

I'm willing to meet Sup Forums halfway. I'll accept the criminalization of sodomy, but you'd better be evenhanded and prosecute heteros for doing it too. And it better not be illegal to date, woo and cuddle a qt man, as long as there's no sex involved. I'm not settling for a roastie.

>Their ignorance is non of my concern, disability is not only being a full blown cripple.

True, its basically a semantics argument. But calling an infertile person disabled when most definitions point to cripples and retards seems like a stretch.

>No, they can't. Women who buy a man's semen can reproduce heterosexually. Gay man can reproduce in the opposite way.

Thankfully most gay women don't live in Wonder woman's island and they can get sperm with some of the best genetics around.

>And there is still no reason to promote a lifestyle where you get sick and don't reproduce. It is a burden on society when it is promoted as normal, while all sane people know damn well that it's not.

>where you get sick

As long as you have responsible sexual realtionships, you are at a very low risk of contracting STDs. And that mostly applies to gay men only, lesbians have the same risk as heterosexual couples. You can say there are a lot of irresponsible gay men out there, but there are also a lot of irresponsible heterosexual couples who have raw anal sex.

>and don't reproduce
Thats a little complicated. I personally beleive couples should try to form families and get away from the I'M INDEPENDENT AND STRONK AND WILL NEVER HAVE KIDZ LOL. But the desicion to not reproduce should be respected regardless of the individuals sexual orientation.

>Its a burden on society.

How so? It is normal. If by normal you mean they are not the ideal human archetype, then we should also be shunning a bucnh of other people who's lifestyles are not what nature intended for us.

First of all, before we were so physically attracted we were prepubescent children. So a change in sexuality is not really needed, because children lack sexual attraction.
Second, you surely believe that sexuality is a spectrum. If one is not on the far absolute heterosexual spectrum, I don't see why you can't condition him into choosing only man, instead of bisexually choosing both, or choosing heterosexuality.
Third, sexual pleasure is hardly the most important thing in life. One might not be able to choose heterosexuality, but he can choose celibacy as many man chose before him.

I do not think that Gays conspire against heterosexuals, but I do think that they often have the same motives, which would not be surprising as they all share the same mental disability.

If Deafness was a mental disease with many other harmful symptoms?
And deaf people would insist that being deaf is not only natural but is as good as having vision?
And if they would call anyone who says that seeing is better than not seeing bigot, and would get them fired?
All that while having yearly parades and pushing their message through every media outlet?
Why yes, I'd be against deaf people have support groups. Deaf people would then have proven to me that they are harmful to society.

And I would advice my child against homosexuality.
And why is it a choice? My child was born with a brain that is prone to addiction and finds more joy in psychoactive substances, and it is proven by science that he does.
I don't see the difference, if you claim that homosexuality is not a choice.
The last refuge of the fag enabler with no arguments

>You can say there are a lot of irresponsible gay men out there, but there are also a lot of irresponsible heterosexual couples who have raw anal sex.
On that basis you can allow anything. If gays are far less careful, that's there the problem is.
>then we should also be shunning a bucnh of other people who's lifestyles are not what nature intended for us
We sure should. A society needs to encourage the individual to be the ideal human archetype. How is this not obvious? I don't get it.

You can do whatever you want inside your own house, just don't be gay in public.

Lots of self-hating gays in this thread.

>STOP EXPRESSING YOUR LOVE WHERE I CAN SEE IT FAGGOTS! I-IT MAKES ME JEALOUS

screw that,kill all gays
either burn the alive or throw them from a building

What does being a child have to do with this?

You think people have been conditioned to be gay? Do you have any evidence of this?

A homosexual should be forced to be celibate and denied sex because you think homosexuality is bad?

What motives are this? To fight against their persecution?

Okay, let's go with a mental disease then. Are you against people with ADHD and mild-autism having support groups? What about a savant? Should savants be outlawed?

The choice is that he is choosing to do something bad as a result of his addiction. Homosexuality in my opinion is not bad. There's nothing wrong with a man loving another man or having sex with him. Becoming addicted to heroin however will lead you to jail or death.

why do you think what happened to sodom and gomorah happened happened?

Yeah okay user the same people who say that also see no problem with fags adopting. Which obviously is very destructive to the kid

Yeah what do we even need laws for

murder and rape, pffft don't need a police force to investigate those ha

>On that basis you can allow anything.

Not true. There a lot of things that are very harmful regardless of how careful you are and there are a lot of things that are not dangerous even if you are careless.

>If gays are far less careful, that's there the problem is.

That is a problem indeed. But the solution is more education.

Shouldn't you be asking me about Islamic stories not Christian ones?

>We sure should. A society needs to encourage the individual to be the ideal human archetype. How is this not obvious? I don't get it.

Thats a complicated subject man. There is no easy answer for that. How much should we limit free expression of ideas and self in order to create these ubermensch?

>repression

>implying it wasn't liberal college professors

The nuclear family worked for basically ever until the kids were taught all about how fun it is to do drugs, fuck, get STDs, and vote for the, like, chillest candidates yo

>What does being a child have to do with this?
There is evidence that a big part of our sexuality can be determined by childhood experiences. And I have demonstrated to you how they can be conditioned in the "Second" part. If there is a flaw in my logic please do tell me.
>ADHD and mild-autism
As I said, if they were to act like gays act in our society then yes, I would, because that would mean that people with ADHD will propagandise their mental disease to the point where it is considered normal, and to the point where speaking ill of ADHD would get you fired or sued.
>A homosexual should be forced to be celibate and denied sex because you think homosexuality is bad?
If the majority of society thinks that it's bad I don't see why not. That's how laws are made.
>The choice is that he is choosing to do something bad as a result of his addiction
Well I beg the differ and would argue that homosexuality is bad, anal sex is not healthy, homosexuals have a much higher risk of drug addiction so what you said about eventual death also applies, and we can easily arrange gays landing in jail just like heroin addicts do.
Additionally sticking your penis into an anus is not love, it's sexual pleasure. Love is a feeling that man and women feel towards each other, designed for procreation and for both parents to stay together in order to raise their child properly.

in the islamic story,sodom and gomorah were destroyed for being homosexuals

You know what? I'm gay. More specifically, bisexual. I admit it. So what? I'm not a self-hater, I'm just a realist: as a man I shouldn't be fucking other men, I should have a family and children. That's what normal people do. That's what is good and honorable.

I can see I'm getting nowhere with you.

I've seen no sources that state people are being conditioned as children to become gay.

In my country, the masses aren't asking for homosexuality to be outlawed.

No source that anal sex is unhealthy.

No source stating love only exists between a man and woman or that gay people can't feel love.

Faggots spread diseases, besides that, I hate faggots only because they tend to be left-wingers and there's nothing more unpatriotic than a pinko queer hippie commie.

That's simply what you were told by an unjust society user. What's 'normal' is constantly changing. There's nothing dishonorable about being gay. You don't have to pretend to be a heterosexual to be good.

There's nothing wrong with you for being attracted to guys. Also, not all gays have anal sex.

>Also, not all gays have anal sex.
I'm in my 30s and I've never done it.

>tfw straight people are having more buttsex than you
Absolutely haram.

Homosexuality is such a minor, MINOR issue that it's not even worthwhile having the state pander to you.

Niggers are a bigger menace.

Education cannot help symptoms of mental illness.
>How much should we limit free expression of ideas and self in order to create these ubermensch?
If the majority of society will do a harmful thing regardless of it being legal or not, it should be legal but a strong taboo. You need to only have a technical ability to express this desire, but in practice you will be socially ostracised.
A thing should be literally illegal only if it is practiced by a minority while the majority agrees that it is harmful.
I have demonstrated how you can condition the majority of people, who are not on any far end of the sexual spectrum, to choose only one gender.
Or rather, I asked why can they not being conditioned into preferring one gender if they have the ability to be attracted to both, just like they can be conditioned to prefer any other thing over a different thing.
You have ignored this.

I will not waste my time to prove to you the known fact that sexuality can in part be influenced by childhood, nor that sticking objects into your anus might hurt it.
If you wish you can now walk away feeling like you have won the argument.

Bro I don't care what you demonstrate. You aren't an authority. Where are your sources?

>take my word for it goy
nty

>Having a mental condition which makes you attracted to the same sex should be made illegal

The authority is the consistency of my logic you retard, if you can find a flaw in my argument that I cannot explain then I am wrong.
If most people are on a sexual spectrum, what makes it impossible to condition them to choose only one? You do not have to make them attracted to a new sex, only to prefer one sex over the other, just like you can make them prefer chocolate over vanilla or winter over summer.

I'm not asking you if it is impossible or not. I am asking you for proof that sexual conditioning is actually being done.

Thank you for being nice, but I'm not changing my opinion user.

Why do you think niggers commit so many crimes? Because their families are all fucked up. Why does this happen? Because we live in a society where having a family is not important anymore and promiscuity is celebrated. You can't support the traditional family and homosexuality at same time, that's why it's a problem. It's all interrelated.

Oh, that sexual condition by homesexuals is actually being done against specific children?
Well first of all, that's one of the first google results:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16613625
So there's that, and you can google more yourself.

But my claim is that if you normalize homosexuality in a society, and it is indeed possible to condition homosexuality to some degree, there will be an effect on the young due to the normalization of homosexuality.

I do not claim that there is a malicious intent and that homosexuals want to indoctrinate children and do it consciously, necessarily.

Oh I didn't realize how equivelant homsexual relationships and murder were.