Red Hood/Arsenal #13 Storytime So Long Rent A Bat

Jason isn't fucking around this time

Bennet is such a great artist

Man, the Iron Rule turned out to be such a pansies

One final fuck you to JD

And shippers everywhere simultaneously go wild and fall into despair.

I just miss their team already

And we enter the final pages where Lobdell destroys everyone's hearts

And this is it. This is how a five year-long friendship ends.

Roy and Jason were best together and it will be very hard to see them go their separate ways from now on. Hopefully one day their paths will cross again and their friendship will be rekindled.

The hat will never die!

>that baby

Well this is incredibly gay.

>metacommentary from Lobdell
Sure go ahead and melt the nobodies, but leave Joker's Daughter alive.

I think I'm going to miss JD the most. I'm still not sure how I ended up liking her because of Lobdell of all people. Maybe she'll be the villain for an arc in the new RHatO.

It would have been fine if it wasn't for the close up whisper

I doubt DC, Lobdell, Jason or Roy will ever mention it again. Which is unfortunate as their friendship was what kept me reading as long as I did, and its a shame the book was never the right tone or as well written as I wanted it to be
So now Jason gets a new retarded BFF and will they want they sexual tension with an Amazon with the same writer from the last 5 years, and Roy goes to his old-old hell of being a Titans supporting cast member.

>Mr. Burns
That's not funny

This kinda proves once and for all that lobdell just doesn't have the balls to commit to anything.

How the fuck Roy had faith in others when the past runs was all about how Roy didn't faith in himself and thus felt like he needed other's support and companionship despite that really nothing being true because he can really accomplished when he pushes himself to it?

If anything, it was Jason that had faith in others, be it Roy or Kory.

That's... an ok explanation for the hat

Explanation?

And yet there was a panel dedicated to a super erotic close up whisper

is that stewie and brain?

It's not up to Lobdell whether the character die or stay alive. It's the editors who make the choice.

Yup

bump

bump

Who else here is looking forward to RHatO Rebirth?

I know I am. Dark Trinity sounds baller.

Me, as long Lobdell is given some freedom he can deliver some great stuff