Sum up Millennials in one word

Sum up Millennials in one word.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGeRWi9w6-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Degeneracy.

Just a question as someone who is a newfag, what are the milennials? They get mentioned a lot but couldnt understand whats up with them fron context

I'll never have a group of hipster friends where I could stick my wiener in all those cute white girls

Cunts.

aimless

meme word for young people.

DOOMED.

Sum up millennials in 1 picture

worst

Draugrs only spawn in caves I'm calling photoshop on this image

Absolute faggots, I mean just look at that fucking photo does the future look bright to you?

Diarrhea.

Infantile and faggy

I'll do it in a pic

White male in back looks too masculine.

Kafkaesque.

ADHD

Cunts

Why do millennials love hanging christmas lights everywhere?

>not a single religion of peace representative in that picture
problematic.

Cunts.

Nickname for Generation X. People born between ~1985-1995.

ITT: Shitty old fucks who always cry about the new generation.

Hey old fucks, it was your job to raise us.

On the whole, they are good. The shit generation is the generation of the boomers.

Lost.

For all of its definitions and usages, lost.

scum

Fucked

Varies but usually anyone born after around ~1995 (early to mid 20's).

People who have grown up with ubiquitous political correctness, internet and social media.

Goyim

>it's a "virtually all of Sup Forums are millennials but they hate them" episode

Pussies

Only if you are a token minority or effeminate nu-male liberal though.

Impressionable

Entitled

We weren't allowed to beat you because it hurt some libtards feelings, so they made it illegal. Now they just leech and shitpost all day....

Buzzfeed
BuzzfeedYellow
BuzzfeedPink
BuzzfeedBlue

>You can't hate your own generation because a reddit meme makes you feel insecure to do so

Millenials

*Gen Y or Z. The Gen X'ers (at least in America) would have been ~20 something around 1985-1995

I see so rather than be angry at the stereotype of your group and those that perpetrate it you would rather blame someone else. Like a nigger or woman would. Kek

>B-beatings make people good

I'll agree that it seems respect is lost but only niggers NEED to beat their children

I am glad I don' dress up lile that. Wew lad.

Also

Prepare the bull

Naïve

>le born in le wrong generation i hate my peers
*tips*

Sup Forums

gen x (last decent generation): b. 1965–1980

gen y (shitty millennials): b. 1981-2000

We are the generation who lost all its roots because boomers fucked up the heritage, the family, the history, everything. We have to deal with shitskins because boomers let millions of them set up in Europe. They set up cultural marxism. We know the unemployment because boomers didn't invest, they let us a ruin full of debt. Boomers hang everything, politics, medias... to do stuffs which goes in their favor...

Not that hard dude. They don't go for the nu male. They don't go for Chad's either

Exactly. A Reddit meme makes feel insecure of criticizing your own generation. lmao lad

Our angry at us because we seem self absorbed and lazy? I say it is your fault for raising us. Generations are products of their time, if WW3 happened tomorrow you would like at us to fight your battles. Never forget that.

Doomed.

iphones

It's amazing to me how much Sup Forums is committed to bashing millennials when almost everyone on it is a millennial.

Unless you're 40 years old or something, you are a millennial.

Sedated.

>give millenials the world at their fingertips through the rise and use of the internet
>expect them not to be entitled

That's where boomers fuck up.

>still blaming boomers

Gen X is in charge now guys

You mean that they can't actually fix all their problems with angsty music and a snarky attitude

I'm Gen X not a boomer. The best you can do is make sure your kids don't turn out to be massive faggots but you probably hate children as well.

Maybe Apple will invent virtual children soon that you have to go and find in a park

Ding ding ding. We got ourselves a winner guys.

These children are going to get the shock of their lives when Trump gets elected. I'm talking nervous breakdowns and actual, real tears.

The best part is that they won't even vote. Kek.

>anyone born after around ~1995 (early to mid 20's).

No.

> Demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and use the mid-1990s to the early 2000s as final birth years for the Millennial Generation.

k

87 here

I feel like some abstract missing link

Pokemongs

1982 and born afterwards are millenials, are you faggots roleplaying not being millenials?

This is the new "I call people reddit to pretend I dont use reddit" meme.

People born in 2000

What's the generation after millennials? these post-9/11 kids are horrible

No, it's the people who came of age around 2000.

That is, people who have
> the early 1980s as starting birth years and use the mid-1990s to the early 2000s as final birth years for the Millennial Generation.

\ /
_

oh mirreniar so weak rike rittle girls

>Boomer

>MUH CELL PHOMES ARE RUININ MY HUMAN EXPERIANCE

I can't wait to shove all the baby boomers into over crowded nursing homes.

And maybe Mtv can return to being about actual music television. Stop being a retard because you think all we know is a screen. Boomers and pussy Xers ruined everything far before us.

apathetic

Future

I'm 25 and there is a MASSIVE difference in mentality between people of my age and people younger than 20.

Obviously I know this also depends on socio-economics, parenting, education and location. But this attitude is prevalent for most.

I'm convinced it is because we were old enough to actually experience some life before the absolute poison that is social media and digital convenience.

Deluded.

No

Millenial is a synonyme for the Y generation (early 1980-2000).
People born after 2000 are part of the Z generation.
The X generation between 1965 and early 80's.

I was born in 1996 yet i'm redpilled

Oh by the way. Trips prove my point.

Fucked

Hey, moron, eveyrone sees a huge difference between them and younger people. They want to see the difference and actively seek it out.

That's partially it, but another part of it is that they're younger than you and your brain has just hit the point where it's fully formed. You're right though, '93-'94 is probably the cutoff year for knowing life without smartphones and apps.

Naive

Nope.

Tell us all what you do that doesn't involve looking at a square or rectangular screen.

EMP.

jews

Best Gen X films are Reality Bites, 10 Things I Hate About You and Into the Wild bar none.

Overshadowed

(by their grandparents and by gen Z)

>Gen X is in charge now guys

Not quite. Boomers still hold all positions of power and management.

The youngest person in this election is 68.

but I don't want to be a millenial.
Is this what being born black feels like?

Destroyers

Distracted

Yes, I have experienced this too. I didn't have a smartphone, nor did most kids, even in my last year of high school. And holy fuck am I happy I dodged that fucking bullet.

uninformed

Imperial: Based on ancient measuring systems.
Metric: Based on what French people think.

Confused

>Gen X is in charge now guys
No, boomers will keep the power until they die.

YRYL

youtube.com/watch?v=sGeRWi9w6-o

niggers, chinks and spics allowed at the table?

Dirty.