Should Japan teach only Engrishu in school?

Should Japan teach only Engrishu in school?

No more people like me! Englishu is global language and Japanese isn't.

We should abandon Japanese

No Japan is Korea, learn 한국어

All japanese women should be inseminated by big black dicked bulls

But japanese accents are adorabu desu

Go home English teacher. This is some weak ass fake engrish. Try harder.

RARE

No, stick to Japanese, spreading english will bring about the Political correctness of the west, muzzies etc.

What other languages do they teach? I'll take a stab at Mandarin.

English is already the lingua franca, and you want to get rid of your own language?

do they teach german in japan ?

>its a salty english teacher thread

at least get rid of chinese characters. They are a huge waste of time

Yes, my Japanese friend is studying German in university. It's cute when she drops a German word because she forgot the English one.

No. Being bilingual has a larger positive effect on IQ than even race does. Every new language you learn increases your IQ further, but less and less each time.

There's no reason for you not to learn Japanese and English.

What should happen is a revision of your English classes to make mastery of it required, instead a barely passing understanding.

No! Japanese is kawaii language u dumb

No you should learn both it will make you smarter.

>spelling English with an 'r'

Your schools shouldn't be teaching anything if this is the best they can do.

It's bait and you took it.

The correct spelling is ingurish.

No fuck you then i wont have anymore music.

japanese is a shit language, it took all the bad parts of chinese and then dumbed it down for the japanese population, but english isn't the answer.

You aren't China stop trying.

still, at least i don't speak japanese

>not having a qt japanese friend in university
>not having any friends
why live

English and German are basically the same language except German has a funny accent and a boatload of autism installed.

>sh
That's wrong, you dumbass.

yeah no

Ingurishu
fixed.

>Nein, das ist nicht mein arsch.
>No, that is not my ass.
Tell me how these two phrases are different.

>Engrishu

US ex-pat detected.

It's okay, Hiro - we like your moonspeak just fine desu.

No fucking way.

They're both germanic language, but a german-only speakers could not understand english

No way, enjoy Japanese. Learn both and you'll do really well. That would be like the United States only teaching Spanish in schools.

you ask the wrong question
Why live here?

It should be treated like Latin is in most parts of the West. An optional language, and knowing it is considered prestigious, but English is considered the official business language.

There is literally nothing wrong with a one world language

Everyone should adapt to English, honestly. We don't need several languages, especially not languages from high context cultures, like Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish, and indeed Japanese.

t. proxy jew

everyone who replies without sageing is cancer

It just requires a little practice. A person who knows English can't talk to a Scottish person yet after a bit of practice we can understand that ye ar a wee baern and deep fried mars bars are in fact superior cuisine.

English and German are like Spanish and Portuguese, especially when looking at our most common words.

Yes it will help us take Japanese Waifu home with us.

You are talking about syntax, right? Because the vocabulary is really similar between ALL the romanic languages

stop it cuck-kun

No, Japanese is based.
HOWEVER for the future you should drop Kanji and make everything into Kana.

Japanese should be the world language. Learning a logographic writing system cultivates perseverance and discipline, it's more aesthetically pleasing and all the low IQ plebs who fail to master it in compulsory education could be exterminated.

mmmm aesthetics...

>learning the language of inferiors
Why>?

I wonder who...

What is that supposed to be?

Fuck it, just have ONE alphabet. They have 3.

They don't have any alphabet, they have two syllabaries and a logogram.