Why does pol believe all cops are altruistic?

Why does pol believe all cops are altruistic?

Why do you believe Sup Forums believes that?

Because most of them are. Just like most niggers are worthless monkeys. No ones ever 100% anything

>all __ are __

Take the red pill & ask yourself... Why do you believe?

I've worked with cops. They talk about the glory days before everyone had a camera on their smart phone.

Some are decent, but many are truly shitbags.

Because they defend ALL COPS

10% Decent people trying to make their communities safe
90% Surly Walmart greeters with guns

wtf i hate cops now

Perhaps you need to take the red pill & ask yourself... Why do you hate?

Cry some more

Just like niggers

Why shouldn't they be able to? It's been clearly established this year that the government doesn't have to follow the laws if it doesn't want to. What are you going to do, vote Bernie? Demand cops take away citizens' guns? If you won't use the power given to you by the Constitution, why should they respect it?

Can you really blame them? They have to deal with niggers all day

are you by any chance in that /lit/ thread?

>Wahhhhh I did a one nighter in the clink bc of UPM
>all pigz iz rayciss n' sheit

Lolfaggot

Why arent hispanic called "brown" or "light brown".
Why only caucasians or niggers can be called by their color?
Seems unfair.

Sup Forums is a really large place, there are lots of different opinions. I really hate cops. I've had lots of experiences with them on minor issues and believe me nearly every single one of them is mentally unstable in some way. I hate foreigners, but I also hate police. I suspect the people who are supporting police generally have had little experience with them. I think there must be something about the whole job, that it fucks you up.

You seriously asking this....gawdamn pol has become full blown Jew loving bootlickers....starting to piss me off

Pretty sure pic says race doesn't matter fucktard

Because then all brown people would be associated as the same? Arabs indians etc.

We don't. We just enjoy watching criminals die.

Use the same logic for guns, wouldn't there be shootings and deaths for how many police there are?

Non-whites will still blame race

>Why does pol believe all cops are altruistic?

because I don't give cops a reason to fear for their safety, and all of my encounters with police have ended peacefully when I could have just as easily escalated the situation for no reason at all