ITT: JUST

ITT: JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

irongangsta.blogspot.de/2013/04/best-detransformations-in-bodybuilding.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

be happy with your degenerate whore who sucks the dick of half of her male colleagues and was past 8 black dicks before she started sucking yours and is only waiting for you to die or cheat so that she could take half of what you own and tell you to gtfo

>Women overvalue their pussy capital and overdraw on their "line of credit" thereof
>More News at 11

Must be easy as fuck to get jacked if you have hollywood personal trainers and all the performance enhancing drugs in the world, carefully monitored by medical experts, to help you.

and yet women still fail at it in the end

I'm not getting this, anyone care to bring me up to speed?

Sup Forums posters are the fucking worst. That board has turned into a cesspool and now it's overflowing into Sup Forums. Please kys

Some Sup Forums meme about the American version of The Office. Those two were a couple on the show but not in real life. From what I gather, the woman, is allegedly obsessed with the guy and stalks him or something even though he's married. Doesn't matter. Sup Forums is a shit board anyway.

odd how the two guys who played that role went on to bigger and better things.

Martin Freeman, the original British Office version of Jim (named Tim in ours) went on to play Watson in the acclaimed BBC Sherlock Holmes series and then played Bilbo Baggins in The Hobbit.

That's true though. The way she acted in the office was like she really was in love with him in and out their role, I had that feeling all through the series.

>t. Sup Forums board regular

that is such a cute picture of them :3

she really loved him, I don't think it was acting.

It's tragic

Doesn't mean it still doesn't take hard work and dedication.

All that stuff wouldn't do dick for a lazy, unmotivated shitter.

Sup Forums has been bitching about Sup Forums esque threads on their board and this is their way of attempting to get even

They've been bane posting for 5 fucking years. I can't take it anymore

She doesn't have to work hard stupid OP she has a pussy. He has to work hard to get her.

You do want traditional values right?

wtf looks like I am gay now

does that bother you?

what's wrong with baneposting? not a big fan?

Such a cutie in the series... even in the leftmost pic, I somehow like her a lot

holy shit, every time I'm on Sup Forums I get into a Sup Forums tier thread, it's funny.

Women don't love; he's a high status male and the preselection of him already being married made him even more attractive.

>Portraying a complex character throughout 9 season almost perfectly
>not hard work

Woa, cool down your head

Any evidence that she actually loves/stalks him?

I watched the show.

That is pretty fucked if true, but the way Sup Forums has gone in the past 4-5 years it wouldn't surprise me if its just Sup Forums being a bunch of fags.

You can't stop it leaf. It's already transcended into real life.

That's some high tier bullshit right there.

If you buy into that then they win btw, enjoy your miserable existence.

angry fat spotted

Google Jenna Fischer stalker, there are some stuff there that you can see she's obsessed with him.

Guess who's laughing now?

bane posting is always relevant

>if true

Don't worry, it's definitely not.

Goddamn, Jim got jacked.

t. 5'6"

it's just so sad. poor pam :(

>Was this response even necessary when Fischer’s original comments made it clear that they weren’t really in love but that their chemistry meshed perfectly for their characters? In any case, Krasinski wants us all to know, definitively, that there was no part of him that loved Fischer — except, of course, the part of him that had to pretend to for the camera.

>tfw nobody checked my trips

>I feel bad for her
Oh damn, that stings a bit

>be happy with your degenerate whore who sucks the dick of half of her male colleagues and was past 8 black dicks before she started sucking yours and is only waiting for you to die or cheat so that she could take half of what you own and tell you to gtfo
explain this

witnessed

I'll witness them for you, senpai

thanks and i will check your dubs

GET THIS FUCKING FAGGOT Sup Forums SHIT OFF MY FUCKING BOARD REEEEEEEE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shes still cute tbqh

>le absolute gentleman

A FUCKING HOTHEAD

get this hothead outta here

zyzz breh

Underrated

He's railing emily blunt whenever he can kek, stupid woman.

then why can't the females like in OP pic do it?

LEAF?

Pam was cute, but my heart belonged to Erin.

Isn't she doing some SJW show now?

because her heart is broken

Basically just meant to illustrate that, while they seemed perfect for each other 10 years ago, the guy is now a fucking beast who could slay 10s, and she looks like a bag of yoghurt left out in the sun.

Never marry before 40.

there are plenty of handsome men in their 50's
look at eric clapton and roger waters
woman don't age well

You're the jewish one, projecting much?

>Erin

How

She was a retard

He chose poorly

ahahha look at this fatty

>tfw no pam

Most guys get bald and chubby in their 30s. No 20 year old slut will fuck that. You got to keep in top shape and have good genes, if you got that then yeah i agree.

I like girls like that, user.

REKT
E
K
T

They really did do a great job with the show, it was extremely convincing.

Kinda do feel bad for her

Men age like wine, women age like milk.

More news at 11.

men age like whiskey

women age like milk

feels good to be in my mid 20s and still have the best years ahead of me

must suck being a woman

Nah. Sluts dig having shit given to them. Older men are financially stable, and give them more shit. Which makes their pussy tingle.

But you're partly right; you have to stay in shape. Most guys however are able to stay in shape into their fourties, almost no women are.

No way that's her.

Ayyyyy mah nigga, Erin was by far the cutest person on the show. I have a thing for redheads, and she portrayed a great personality

>Never marry before 40.
youve got a single mother fetish?

She's on Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I think it's pretty good, but who knows, maybe that's just because I want to fuck Tina Fey so badly.

Milkmind, check em'

Blades of Glory

I work out hour and a half a day.

My limiting factor is my constant lack of appetite.

the real source is the interview in which she supposedly says that, find it.

t. hothead

I'm just saying m8, you better watch out for yourself otherwise you'll find yourself settling for leftover women and being cucked by single moms. The dating pool becomes much smaller when you get older unless you're johnny depo tier.
Im 29 and still fuck 18 year olds easily because im handsome (inb4 triggering) and fit. Finding them is hard tho. And If i go bald then it's game over. And its already started

I am 27. How do I stay ripped like in OP's pic well into my 40's and slay chicks in their early 20's?

You sound too plebeian to be jewish. Proxy? Worse, arab?

looks like a brit

Lift weights and restrict calories thats basically it. More on /fit/

>no smaller plane next his son
0/10

nah pretty sure its their metabolism bro

>All that stuff wouldn't do dick for a lazy, unmotivated shitter

i'm sure severeals millions by movie would motivate anybody

>I feel bad that she was quoted in such a way as to make her out to be a delusional lovesick loser and that now she has all this ridiculous media scrutiny pointed at her

Fucking hell, did you never learn reading comprehension?

Yeah, I know where you're coming from. However, once you pass the equal SMV-point at about 28, you can easily string a younger girl along by >implying an future marriage, if she can resist the impulse for instant gratification. Gone bald a long time ago, just decided to grow out a beard, become jacked, and spend my nights in bars by mindfucking white knights. Nothing gets girls wetter than 'a real men' getting 'that creepy guy from my history class' worked up and making him leave.

irongangsta.blogspot.de/2013/04/best-detransformations-in-bodybuilding.html
> FART HARD
> &
> GINETECS

It's 2016, why everyone still buys into bro-science?

I feel you man. I don't know how it is in your neck of the woods but so few guys in my area are actually doing something with their lives. It's pathetic that not being a degenerate is a status symbol with the women around her. Not that I'm complaining but damn.

wow how did he gain so much muscle and be fat at the same time?

his body probably heats up like crazy

>>I feel bad for her
>Oh damn, that stings a bit
I think you're misinterpreting it.

He just feels bad for her public embarassment that her talking about her experience as an actor playing an intense, emotive role is being misinterpreted as some kind of weird stalkery obsession or romantic pining.

She likes him. They worked well together and had a good time. The closeness of the characters meant that as actors they had to work more closely together, to get their interaction right, than with the rest of the cast. Co-starring in The Office was the peak of her career success, and it was a satisfying work with artistic integrity, thoughtfully exploring themes of human emotion and interaction. They never had a falling out or ugly fight over money or credit to turn them bitter towards each other.

She's more or less washed up now, but every time she thinks or hears about him, she's reminded of warm memories about her best work. She's genuinely happy for her old friend when she sees him doing well.

It is an asymmetrical relationship, because he's more active and therefore less interested in her and in reminiscing about their shared past, but not a creepy one.

What is creepy and obsessive are these fans wanting to make the actors the story.

Kek willed it

Were Pam and Roy pounding away while Jim was doing his innocent office flirtations?

Do you think having a personal trainer that means the trainer does all the lifting for you?

And you dont even need roids to get like that.. It would be fucking irresponsible as fuck to use them right out of the gate.

There is no great fucking feat to get like that. Depending on genetics, thats you in a year. He has basically no body-fat. and clearly had a pre-shoot arm pump. Its not that amazing, honestly.

Now, take the Laughing Slutman Captain America. He's at the roid stage now, if he wants to get noticably bigger he'll probably have to start injecting.

2nd pic was taken after he stopped injecting his genetics in the ass because of health problems.