AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

93%

MARVEL ALWAYS WINS BABY

Other urls found in this thread:

subvertednation.net/jew-lists/jewish-billionaires/
emporia.edu/business/community/kbhf/contemporary/contemporary-honors-award-recipient-2000.html
web.archive.org/web/20131231190800/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/philip-anschutz-the-westerner-407105.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> made about as much as the first good Marvel movie

Sounds about right.
>inb4 Raimi

Are these adjusted for inflation?

I really hate women these days. I'd like to be able to enjoy this movie without the bullshit "so empowered!" garbage.

Like, fuck off cunt, I've actually read the comics.

No. If they were, Iron man would be about $122 million

>reading comics for irls

wew lad

Except the majority of those films are sequels, which have a wider audience from the get go.

So the only Superman, Batman, Spider-Man and Ant Man are more popular? Interesting

>most famous female superhero and feminist icon barely makes more than Iron Who

>busty, scantily clad Amazonian warrior invented by a bondage fetishist
>for girls

I think Wonder Woman would have done way better if it wasn't preceeded by 3 absolutely terrible movies.

And Spider-Man would be 174 million

Based Raimi

Well yeah. DC has only itself to blame for crappy performances.

males don't go to see a superhero female lead no matter how iconic.

>including Elektra and Catwoman
>not putting GOTG2 and Doctor Strange

sure is biased in here

>The top grossing marvel films are the worse pieces of shit of the lot.

What did capeshit plebs mean by this?.

This, fool me once shame on you, fool me 3 times in a row and fuck you I'll wait until it hits HBO or Epix or whatever.

Bias as this list much.

Is it finally dying?

Capeshit will be finished after Infinity War

God, Iron Man is still the only good Marvel movie

Marvel will be finished after Infinity War.

They should really add the years next to all the movies to put some in context. It beat Iron Man, but it beat Iron Man that's like 8 or 9 years old before 3D and ticket prices rose.

Wow I cant believe the first spider-man made more money. I know it was a cultural phenomenon but I thought it would be fucked with inflation and capeshit being so huge now compared to when it came out in 2002.

I really need to update this for GotG2, but as the name says, it's inflation adjusted.

I'd also like to do a version including Fox's Marvel films...

>My Jews made more than your Jews lol!

>Captain America did worse than Thor
wtf

>103 million

Didn't it make 228 million?

223 world wide between 55 countries (almost half being the US), so nearly everyone at once

If this had the numbers after inflation it'd be gold

(((box office numbers))) are about as legit as (((ratings))).

when will you anons learn.

EVERYTHING about Hollywood is bullshit.

It'll have better legs than a lot of those movies.

>Spider-man 2 not on the list
WHAT

This.

'''They''' own the movie theaters and the press too.

Why do people STILL believe this shit?

Why do all these women look better than Wonder Woman herself?

>Virgems BTFO

Just stop.

>most famous female superhero and feminist icon

You've listened too much to liberal critics, objectively untrue

>the not so Amazing Spider sales

Yep.

Shills will still fill up this thread.

>they own the movie theaters

But isn't Regal Entertainment Group owned and run by a woman and a Gael?

Considering it's Wonder Woman that's quite a success . It looks like only 5 other heroes are more popular than her. But this is Sup Forums so roll on the memes

That's what he said.

Wonder Woman made over 2/3rd's in her opening weekend than first Avenger made overall. Captain America was an Aquaman tier joke before the MCU and you all forget that

>and Ant Man

You mean Iron Man, right?

Plz

It's all a work

But even the parent company of Regal Entertainment group is owned and operated by conservative Christians...

Jesus christ we have to adjust the inflation of marvel movies now?

Wrong.

Ultimately owned by The (((Anschutz))) Corporation. aka Phillip (((Anschutz))) a Jewish billionaire.

Which is a private company.

Don't be a naive goy.

>there are people on this board right now that were 5-7 years old when Iron Man came out.

>Phillip Anschutz

"Anschutz was born in Russell, Kansas, the son of Marian (née Pfister) and Frederick Benjamin Anschutz.[2][3] He has one older sister, Sue Anschutz-Rodgers, who became a Colorado rancher and philanthropist.[4][5] His father was an oil tycoon and land investor who invested in ranches in Colorado, Utah and Wyoming, and eventually went into the oil-drilling business. Carl Anschutz,[6] Anschutz's grandfather, an ethnic German who emigrated from Russia, started the Farmers State Bank in Russell, Kansas. Anschutz grew up in Russell, Wichita, and Hays, Kansas, where he lived near Bob Dole. In later years, Anschutz contributed to Dole's political campaigns. He graduated from Wichita High School East in 1957, and graduated with a bachelor's degree in business from the University of Kansas in 1961 where he was a member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity.[7] His first cousin was the fellow Russell native and long-time news anchor Wendall Anschutz.[8] A member of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church, he is a conservative Christian.[7][9] He and his wife Nancy, whom he met when he was 16, have three children. Anschutz was inducted into the Kansas Business Hall of Fame in 2000[10] and the U.S. Business Hall of Fame in 2002.[11]"

>he thinks conservative Christians are in any position of power in Hollywood

BTFO

Wikipedia. Kek.

He's Jewish bro. (they may be trying to hide it)

subvertednation.net/jew-lists/jewish-billionaires/

>look at all the movies at the top
>extremely shitty flicks
>look at the movies around Wonder Woman
>all capekino

So your only rebuttal is a blog that has no references?

emporia.edu/business/community/kbhf/contemporary/contemporary-honors-award-recipient-2000.html

web.archive.org/web/20131231190800/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/philip-anschutz-the-westerner-407105.html

You're either a slide-posting JIDF, or a troll.

Not sure you read the OP right.

He's on a bunch of lists of Jewish billionaires bro.

Does 'Anschutz' sound Presbyterian to you?

i am actually shocked that BvS had a better opening than TDKR

>he's on a bunch of lists of Jewish billionaires

But you only posted one, which had no references for any of the people it listed.

Is Mark Wahlberg a Jew too now?

Google it nigger.

He's even on Jewish sites.

tbf..you can find both results.

But a billionaire in Hollywood named 'Anschutz'....

>in Hollywood

He's actually not in Hollywood at all, he's an entrepreneur. I don't know what Phillip those "sites" are talking about, but they're clearly misinformed, since there's not a single source to back any of them up.

Don't know if dudeis Jewish or not.

But I'm sure the media who reports these '''numbers''' are.

>made as much as a movie made in 2002
are dcucks standards really this low?

Want to know something sad? BvS had the 5th highest worldwide opening of all time at $423.5 million, and it still managed to greatly underperform. If Wonder Woman has BvS levels of drop next week, it won't even cross $500 million

Jews lie bro

There are literally two good movies above it in that list

Okay.

either put the dates or do that faggot adjust for inflation anything else is just liberal propaganda.

Why do you idiots still believe this shit?

Do you believe NFL ratings are tanking while the NBA's are soaring, even though NFL games sell out while the NBA has tons of visibly empty seats at playoff games?

because that's what they report.

The press LIES, and you dumb psuedo-Hollywood insiders eat the shit up.

baka

I see four, maybe 5

>I'd like to be able to enjoy this movie without the bullshit "so empowered!" garbage.
I did it, you can do it to. Just go and watch the fucking movie.

It's all bullshit dummies

Like 'ratings' and 'polls".

>didn't even make as much money as spiderman in 2002
Raimi remains the undisputed king of capekino.

Exactly.

If 2017's political '''polls"'' didn't wake you up to this, you're too dumb to live.

>Wonder Woman made over 2/3rd's in her opening weekend than first Avenger made overall
Umm, you do realize these are opening numbers? Avengers was over a billion dollars and one of the highest US box office totals. TFA, B&tB, and maybe Avatar as part of the top 5.

Fuck off

You're either a shill or a retard

Pretty much

>2017
>believing anything in the MSM

>The press LIES, and you dumb psuedo-Hollywood insiders eat the shit up.

It's mostly shills, and some really gullible idiots who think they have a half a clue what Hollywood actually is.

Yeah I am aware. First Avenger only made about 370 mil in its overall box office