"And his name is gonna be something like Jub Jub Binks and he'll say stuff like meesa so hungry massa...

>"And his name is gonna be something like Jub Jub Binks and he'll say stuff like meesa so hungry massa. Lawdy meesa hongry sho nuff"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sHQlBj6U0M
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's not that hard to become rich in America

Was he racist?

this

>was he racist
I watch this fucking guy in The Phantom Menace and I'm utterly dumbfounded. He made it past what must have been hundreds of animators, creature concept designers, editors, studio executives, producers, advertising agents and censorship board employees.

....wait a minute

It's all our fault. The same for that shit of Disney SW, or for all the capeshit invasion.
W have nobody to blame but ourselves.

then why are you guys not rich

George HoLucas

>He made it past what must have been hundreds of animators, creature concept designers, editors, studio executives, producers, advertising agents and censorship board employees.
George could do whatever he wanted.

You can't be fucking serious.

At much it had to make it through Lucas and maybe his two top asskissers.

ME NO RIKEY JEDI. YOU PAY TWO DOLLA.

Please user, he invented all black casts in movies, he's the most not racist person in show business.

George colonized a black woman a few years ago and has a half black daughter

cannot believe he fell to the dark side

>"mind tricks don't work on me, only money"

daily reminder that he LITERALLY had his jew character say this line

it was his destiny

>making me imagine someone having sex with george lucas

He looks like a tired baby that dookied his pantos.

>i'm a big boy

he sacrificed his future in order to get the jews off his back about his racist undertones. he did this for us, make no mistake.

Damn she got some big titties

youtube.com/watch?v=_sHQlBj6U0M

>He made it past what must have been hundreds of animators, creature concept designers, editors, studio executives, producers, advertising agents and censorship board employees.
No one dared to say a fucking thing because everyone involved knew he was the father of a multi-billion dollar cultural phenomenon money printing machine.
The lower worker bees as well as the highest studio execs became his Yes-men.

If only you knew the power of the Dark Side