Holy Shit. The Jew Goddess has Sup Forums on suicide watch

twitter.com/SarahKSilverman/status/759803403648270336

They didnt capture Bin Laden.

They executed him so he couldn't tell us (((who))) funded him and why.

The left doesn't say "Global Warming" anymore either. The buzzword now is "Climate Change".

I want to facefuck her kosher throat.

Pretty sure Seal Team 6 was comprised solely of Republicans.

im just annoyed.. the right has talked about science and global warming. donald trump openly supports nasa too

at this point theyre just poorly educated

Goddess? Her face is bad

But what about "health care" and "Obama care" was actually first a republican proposal?

funny how the left hates the military despite taking credit from them

I didn't realizing that the Seal Team and CIA agents involved in capturing Bin Laden were all left-wingers

thanks Obama

>goddess

we say global warming and science all the time. global warming global warming global warming science science science science.

>no dialysis apparatus at the compound

>captured bin laden

no you fucking killed him without a trial

>bin laden

wow what a tough decision

and the guys involved talk shit about Obama and Hillary

that jewess is fugly. your kangaroo abo auntie is fugly to.
the leafs are beating you, abo.

>1 post b by this ID
>the right is against science
i hate this meme, the right is against spending money frivolously on environmental boogeymen.

>capturing bin Laden years after Al Qaeda were irrelevant and then forming and arming ISIS less than 5 years later.
Comedians aren't as smart as they think they are, celebrities need to get out of their bubble

>Seal Team 6 = "the left"
Hmm, realy maks yu think
Also that mission wouldn't have been possible without info gathered through waterboarding.

>trying this hard to troll on the chan

give that laptop back to the white kid in your class, d'menthol jones jnr.

Pretty sure seal team six doesn't vote Hilary

>the left uses deathsquads
>actions speak louder

Top KEK, yeah Trump is evil we get it...

Bin Laden is still alive. Since he is US agent, but he isn't considered a threat anymore, since he was offically ((((killed)))).

would enslave like an egyptian and make her fit jewess

>captured bin laden
>they literally shot him on sight, apparently

Also
>Obama being considered left

in all fairness climate change is less easily misconstrued by the general public than global warming

you cant change genetics, jerzey.

>Christians are stupid, they believe in God without any proof
>We've killed Bin Laden, no seriously, we did, why do you need any physical evidence?

i swear to christ i thought she died of an overdose.

I thought GWB and his administration started the search that found Bin Laden? They also arranged that US soldiers left Iraq in 2011, which Obongo took credit for.
The left doesn't even want to acknowledge ISIS or Islamic terrorism.

>She fell for the global warming meme

They did. Ironically, it was waterboarding that was used to extract the information that led us to the location of Bin Laden's courier, which led us to Bin Laden. Obama knew where Bin Laden was probably since 2009, and was waiting for a politically expedient time to take him out.

Yeah those democrats personally stormed the compound.

>The people who agree with me ideologically captured bin laden, not the actual fucking navy seals!

her two siblings have like 8 children each and two adopted pet negroes, live in Israel and are super jewish.

Sarah Silverman though is 46 years old and will never have children, the Silvermans will still go on sadly, but Sarah Silverman will atleast never spawn anything.

how do I know this isn't just a meme?

bost broof

>I know the left doesn't like guns but a gun was used to kill Bin Laden so....

Osama wasn't part of ISIS. Actually, Bill Clinton had the chance a long ass time ago to have him killed but didn't. Also ISIS wasn't around when the finally killed him.

When Bush was around, the only attacks we had were 9/11, and the London and Madrid bombings. Now it's a fucking attack every week in Europe.

Americans are incapable of thinking about politics beyond "Donkey vs. Elephant"

>implying bin laden hasnt been dead since 2001

The bush presidency did all of the work.
A nigger just swooped in last second and stole all of the credit.. just like what lincoln did.

they tried global cooling, then global warming, so now they have climate change to cover it all because nobody really knows what the fuck, if anything, is happening

her body looks like a shy face

Wasn't Obama's peace prize taken away because he killed Osama without a trial?

yeah they are giving it to Hillary for the chirdren