The episodes with Jessi were the best. I miss her

The episodes with Jessi were the best. I miss her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc-2eO8FJzk
youtube.com/watch?v=N_YmPkh68uY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Greatest moment

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc-2eO8FJzk

She stopped appearing on camera because every time she did you spergs would flood the comments with garbage about her being fat or Patreon money jewelry.

yeah she really was just one of the crew. its unfortunate, but i understand not wanting the kind of attention their fans are capable dishing out

I just want her and Mike to still be together.

She was fat in a very good way in which she'd be nice to cuddle while watching lots of movies, and I love movies
I watched Tremors the other day. It was really good

Was it really the creepy fans that drove her off? I figured it was just her and Mike breaking up

GOAT line-up right there.

Me personally, I thought she was very cute in a nonsexual way. I think the show really benefited from having a feminine touch to it.

Also, Rich acted differently around her, and it was kind of cute.

Her name is Jessi Nakles, and I heard there was a tumblr account dedicated to "Jessi's Ankles".

Seating arrangement-wise it's best when Jessi isn't in the middle because otherwise Jay and Rich have to politely avert their eyes from staring at her big Mid Western titties for 50 minutes which is a lot of effort.

daily reminder that this is only speculation and there has still been 0 evidence of any reason why Jessi left the show and we will probably never get an answer.

Jesse's rack has been sorely missed

Jessi ruined every episode she was in with her moronic comments, disgusting fat body, and ear-splitting pig-like shrieking.

Anyone who prefers AIDSmoby or Beardfat is a stupid dumb idiot

Especially AIDSmoby

youtube.com/watch?v=N_YmPkh68uY

Agreed. Jessi had a very cute laugh which improves every episode, and Beardfat adds nothing to any episode he's in. Jack is okay.

>this man is raising children
idiocracy here we come

Jack is horrific. Nonmedy personified

He is so much better than Josh.

That's not saying much; they both suck.
Considering the Plinkett reviews are what put RLM on the map, if they were never made would anybody really care what they have to say?

Fuck those Canadians.

Nah, having a girl in those kind of environments immediately leads to the jokes drying up.

Jay, Rich, and Mike fear doing certain jokes in turn of getting chastised or judged, so they hold back when they might actually want to go further.

This is why Jack episodes are also less funny, because he judges them on their jokes. Also because jack is unfunny.

They have literally all made rape jokes before.

Why did people care about the Patreon jewelry again? The point of Patreon is to give them money so they have more time to make videos (they can work full-time on making videos instead of a full-time job to pay the bills). They can spend that on whatever they want. It's like if your boss got mad at you for spending your paycheck on booze or something.

But Jessi is the most permissive out of anyone to join them. Jack is bad about letting jokes slide. Josh is easily the worst and gets mad at every other joke. And they obviously can't be comfortable around any of the guests.

I remember that the Christmas episode with Jessie had me in stitches, I loved it.

>This is why Jack episodes are also less funny, because he judges them on their jokes. Also because jack is unfunny.
Fuckbot 5000 was jack. I don't think he's as sensitive as you meme him to be.

Jack just doesn't know when to shut off Dad Mode. He's a parent now so he's more conscious of what he says. Alcohol helps getting rid of that

Why couldnt Jack leave.

Hes fucking garbage. Never laughed at anything that clown loving pedo said.

Money aside. How can one have any dignity wearing those shoes.