Why don't you have a beard Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a beard Sup Forums?

I can't grow one

I do actually along with medium length, no so long hair

I'm not a nu male.

>tfw

But I do have one. It's longer than Kurt's Thing beard so it's not as neat (or cool) and it's not quite as thick but it's pretty good.

So you do have a beard, then?

same :(

No, he said he wasn't a nu male, idiot.

Why wouldn't they just leave him alone so he could get drunk in his shack?

Ok, so he does have one.

This

>not a nu male
Having a beard is peak nu malery
>look how masculine I am teehee please fuck my wife

i do

i can't grow a beard. my pubic hair is pretty impressive though

Shaved it off three weeks ago. Already growing it back. Forgot how stupid I look without it. Can't grow one as thick and full as Kurt in the Thing though which sucks.

thing thread!

because beards are for muslims

if you were a thing and someone tried to shave your beard would all the hairs start freaking out and reveal your secret?

This. I shaved my beard when I realised how embarressing the beard """"""""""culture"""""""""" had become.

>beard
Don't you guys mean chin fedora?

Because having a baby face is better for getting le laid

>look how masculine I am

Or, and here's an interesting idea, I just wanted to grow a beard?

No, only nu males have beards. They have to compensate for being such a pathetic fuck by growing facial hair. Congratulations on being a nu make redditor.

they have neckbeards without mustaches

I have noticed this as well. I cringe inside when someone tells me my beard is "glorious" or "amazing" and that has happened, I kid you not. The worst one of all is when they say it's godly. I'll tell you what, I can't fucking stand people anymore.

Cool story bro.

holy shit, you're right

cool story bro

Sweet

sour

It is summer, and beards in summer are less than pleasant.

Beard it from November to March most years.

you can't grow a majestic beard that fast

>tfw you stop liking something you previously liked because people you don't like are currently liking it.

To have a good beard in the winter you need to start in spring, this sucks especially to me because I live in Louisiana, I don't shave it off I just take
Most of its fluff out, been having mine for 4 years and I love it

Then you're a nu male. Please hand over your balls to the nearest Matriarch.

All it takes is one guy or girl unironically telling you your beard is "glorious" and you'll want to get rid of it. I'm serious. Having a beard these days can actually draw the attention of nu males and tumblerinas.

>I want something
>That's because you're a nu male!

I don't want to be assosciated with human garbage, and it took literally seconds to get rid of. I don't have to deal with beard culture or faggots telling me it's 'glorious' any more.
What's the problem?

I can grow one but ill look like sam hyde

>I want to suck dick
>I'm not gay though haha
You right now.

Because london

ITT: jealous beardlets

I work in food and company policy forbids it.

Not blaming you for getting rid of it but if that made you actually shave your beard you never really wanted one in the first place.

What's with people calling beards 'glorious'? Is this a thing?

I do have a beard, asshole

You can suck dick and not be gay

3/10. Tired meme retort.

>HEY SWEDEN!

BEARDS ARE A REQUIREMENT TO ENTER ANTARCTICA

BEARDLETS HAVE TO GO BACK

Because i don't look like this and don't need to hide my faggot chin

I shaved everyday in the army, whether I needed/wanted to or not. Since then (have grown to enjoy shaving), been able to build a beard pretty easily

Can get a full-on jihadi beard in little over a month. Get searched every time I travel abroad since my passport photo looks as much.

first time i ever grew it out and i hated it so i shaved it

Deluded.

I have no idea, but I have witnessed it personally. I guess it's just one of those words nu males and tumberlinas use to describe things they think are cool. Epic is another one I've heard used to describe a beard.

The short answer is people are insufferable. I don't mind a "cool beard" or "nice beard" compliment but when they unironically use the word glorious it's just cringe as fuck.

Because I have a chin

I do, it just isn't that long.

>he's never sucked dick

I honestly feel bad for you

Chink genes forbid it.

3/10.

My beard makes me look Amish when it fully grows for a few month. It's solid just my face makes me look Amish.

I'm in the army

Honestly have had more than one women ask to stroke my beard, no matter if I thought I looked like the Hunchback of Notre Dame

lmao, some fucking beta's

I've tried my entire life to grow a full but I just don't have the genes. Meanwhile my twink BF grows a massive beard he doesn't even want overnight.

Fuck everything.

This is incorrect. There are MEN that have beards and stashes.

>NOT HAVING A CHIN AND A BEARD

IN SUMMER 3 DAY STUBBLE IS THE GOAT

FULLBEARDS ARE STYLE IN WINTER

I have immensely productive facial hair follicles and I use a close shave.
Everyone can tell from my shadow that I can grow a strong masculine beard, but I keep the fuck away from associations with trendy nu-male shit.
Win win

When you ETS, live the dream.

Basically a modern rite of passage.

Because it doesn't grow in like that.

Too many guys make the mistake of growing out a patchy piece of shit. A man has got to know his limitations.

This would happen to me more often if I didn't look so unfriendly. I'm of German and Irish descent so I'm kind of a big guy with a big head, broad shoulders, thick, long, dark brown hair, and I look mean and/or creepy unless I'm visibly happy and smiling.

every numale has a beard to hide a weak chin these days

This. My brother can't grow a good beard. It comes in really patchy and looks like garbage but every time I tell him he needs to shave it people tell me to leave him alone like I'm bullying him somehow. People make me sick.

Yeah, It's just not full enough. Better off clean, you've got a good jawline anyway.

This, frankly. So I just stick to my Gun Jesus look instead.

There can never be a better horror movie. And maybe this is some stereotypical ironic post, but The Thing is my top vote when it comes to horror. And I don't even thing it has any serious jumpscares.

I have a job

Because I have a real job.

I have one because I only shave on fridays and saturdays.

WTF hivemind. I have facial hair and my top paid developer and my supervisor all have facial hair. Enjoy being bitch for other threatened men.

I do have a beard, but I'm thinking about cutting it down to a stubble. I don't like how everyone has to comment on it like it's something special.
I mean I just didn't shave for a month because my machine broke and then thought "might as well see how good of a beard I can grow" but everyone makes such a big deal of it.

Also I don't like how you can't trust what people say, do I look better with it or not? Everyone so fake.

>One side doesn't grow fully, just patchy.
>Other side is long and pointy.
>Bald spot under my chin.

Time to die.

AR 670-1

Nu-Males have proven that the ability to grow a full beard doesn't equate manliness

Hair is made from keratin which is just a string of proteins. No cells for the thing to imitate

Because I choose not to have one.

I can grow a full beard that makes me look like alqaeda most wanted. End of the day nobody gives a fuck. Beards have always been for ugly betas. If you have a handsome chad face you would always be beardless.

CLEAN SHAVEN IS FOR FUCCBOIS

STUBBLE AT LEAST OR ARE YOU A GIRL

grow up and accept you ugly.

I have a good jawline and chin unlike the majority of people who grow a beard these days.

>tfw can only grow sleazy mexican one, and it's hardly noticeable

I do, though.
According to recial profiling software, it only makes me 99% white as opposed to 100%.

THATS NOT WHAT YOUR MOM SAID FAGGOT

>2017
>BEING A BABBYFACED FUCCBOI

That's just not true at all.

It depends on a lot of things. But the biggest problem, again, is dudes, who don't have the genes, growing them out, convincing themselves it looks good, and continually leaving the house looking like an idiot.

Likewise user, but honestly drink.

Honestly you are part-German/Irish, both cultures were historically heavily dependent on alcohol to facilitate potential relations/inter-marriage among contesting clans..

Tell me I'm wrong and how, I mean that. I want to know.

So if I have 25 and my beard isn't full yet is it possible that it never will?

it's a classy look