Where is he from?

where is he from?

ny

Heaven

Sicily

Twin Peaks. He used to be in a Talking Heads coverband.

reddit

NY. Lives outside Orlando.

why doesnt he have a suit that fits??

because he gets them cheap from thrift stores

Reviewbrah is East Coast.

Joey is West Coast.

Does he still sleep in his car?
What happened with the gang stalking stuff?

I don't why this made me laugh. Maybe is was tour trips.

which video is this?

He gets them from Goodwill.

Upstate New York

"what you will first notice as you take a bite of the Double R cherry pie is the crispyness of the pastry. then you are hit with a sweet yet tart filling. wash it down with a cup of this delicious coffee"

he's poor

Biscuitville

"Diane, that gum I like is going to come back in style."

They do fit, he wears them in the 40s style

>regular 100,000s views on his YT vids

shouldn't he be making money by now?

It goes to paying for college

He isn't poor, he is frugal.

they do fit

you're just a modern metrosexual faggot who wears tight fitting suits

you get like 7 cents for every thousand views

have they found him yet bros? ;_;

He actually has a video on his channel saying he didn't die in Manchester.

He literally has the thickest Long Island accent I have ever heard in my life. He is from Long Island you ignorant flyover basement dwellers.

reminder that deep inside he is us

Frugal would be buying maybe two or three suits that are fitted to you and are of decent quality not buying a closet full of suits that don't fit and are badly outdated. Let's be honest here, this isn't like he's bringing back some classic fit. These suits are mostly 80s-90s style that is badly outdated.

Lel I remember watching his videos where he talked about getting middle school bullied. He really grew up

>flyover
those states feed your faggot ass.

what the fuck is this real?

Why are his shots so kino?

fake

how does no one know him in real life? it's like he's living in a slightly different timeline

you go to hell, go fuck yourself and I hope that someone beats you the fuck up in the future for being such a fucking dick.

New york or new jersey

it's not - he lost it for a little

Fun fact: if some catastrophic accident wiped out the central THIRD of America there would be a day of crying and then the entire planet would move on and each American would enjoy a higher quality country with a higher quality of life.

That's like $7 for a 100,000 view vodep

why did he move?

we need to go smaller

would you?

Isn't his mom a milf, and his sister looks exactly like him?

?

How many videos does he make?
You have to make several 100k+ videos a week to make Lamborghini money

you dummy.

He's mentioned that some individual would follow him around ans stalk him

in a heartbeat

>Yanks think they can feed themselves
You retards wouldn't last a week

he actually looks decent there

>he'll never be your best bro

don't insult the corn folk

He just has to keep moving

Why would Xbox say this?

More than that. Corn, poultry, pork, wheat and so on.

: ( lol

does he have a go fund me i want to support him

Twilight Zone

He has a patreon

lol we don't actually care dude

Gang stalking is an /x/ wive's tale.

lol :>)

:_;

Where is he from?

He's a crime fighter. He fights crime.
Dressed To Kill. Starring reviewbrah.
Introducing Diane the talking car.

this is correct. sorry, farmniggers

this is what Oxycontin-addicted poorsies actually believe

Reviewbrah's made several vids from his old house since those messages so I guess he's back to normal.

I don't know where he finds Chik Fil A in NY though unless he does awful amounts of driving around the country for his craft...

>suit isn't skin flight with completely ass dildo
>doesn't fit

His sister is fine as hell.

I also heard something that he's related to Lorde?

He's channeling Kramer.

Is that really his sister?

wow imagine fucking her and then seeing that face next to you afterward like "running on empty....foood review!"

He looks like the male version of that no chin Star Wars girl. They should work together.

>fine as hell
>literally a 6/10

that's a nice butt

That fit doesn't look too bad to me. Pants are the right length.

And if the coasts got wiped out there'd be a day of celebration then everyone on the fucking planet would enjoy a higher quality world with a higher quality of life.

Literally my dream.

Yea but this is completely made up.

No one would be happy if DC, NYC and Hollywood ended except for assblasted flyover fatties who don't like getting laughed at on message board.

>OXY
>POORSIES

THE POORSIES GO HEROIN UNTIL THEY FIND SOME LACED WITH FENTANYL AND OD

jewtube keeps jewing, so not really

I think I found the girl in the center. She's eating out of my garbage cans right now.

Have fun with your corn and soybean withdrawals, yank. Can't buy Starbucks without corn syrup. Might actually have to do hard labor for a day if your brittle fag bones can even handle it

We're both shitposting on Sup Forums right now fuckwit. No one believes you're Tom Joad. You're exactly like the rest of us except statistically speaking you're heavier, had a worse education and a lower IQ.

>this fucking delusion

this is why the rest of the countr treats you like inbred suburban hicks because you act like one. it was a fucking mistake letting you people vote

>ywn review reviewbrah's sister's asshole

>you will never cum inside her 4 times then exclaim 'I'm running on empty! Food review?" then she reviews the taste of your cum.

Please leave my sister alone.

I want to review her Angus burger

i thought it was like 1-4 dollars per thousand view depending on your partnership

Reviewbrah had a hard life.

THERE ARE CHICKFILA ALL OVER NY NOW

CARLS JR WOULD BE A GOOD INDICATION HES OUT OF NEW YORK

Are his suits part of his internet persona or he really wears them everyday for no reason?
I remember watching a couple of his videos when he was a child and had like 600 subs, now he looks pretty much the same but with a bigger head lmao, good for him he's getting bigger on youtube. I remember some ledditor posted his channel in there and he 'blew up' a little

Sounds like somebody's been watching too many spider-man movies with director's commentary

Pretty sure he's in Florida.

He had to evacuate during a hurricane last year.