Being blasted with radiation while trapped in a fluid that is solidifying into a rock around you

>Being blasted with radiation while trapped in a fluid that is solidifying into a rock around you

Holy fuck this scene triggered my claustrophobia so hard I almost had to turn it off.

Luckily she didn't go through with it.

wtf she says that she went to the other place right at the end op, you have to go back and watch it agin

bait

I just watched this finally. I hated season 2 and wasn't as into the first one as the superfans, but this season was really good. It didn't even occur to me that Nora was lying but it does make sense as a very real possibility.

>have to go back

Sounds kinda comfy tbqhwymf

What show is this?

The Leftovers

Pure unmatched telivisual kinography.

Thanks. Looking for a new show, gonna check it out.

The first episode is commonly known as the worst of the series and it takes a while to get going but stick with it, it's one of the best shows ever made.

Meg is bae.

>thinking Nora went through
>after three seasons of literally every character faking everything faith related

That entire fucking part of the show made me get anxiety.

>shitty weather
>all that technology and machinery
>"don't breath it in"
>the sounds it makes
>not knowing where it might lead
>tiny bubble
>that fossil

Scary shit

That fossle was the creepiest thing I've seen in a while

What the fuck happens to them in there?

They get BLACKED so hard that they dissapear.

haha, BLACKED

XD

she's lying

everyone is lying

She died. Everything is taking place in the afterlife. Kevin is there after dying from the heart attack. And Lori is there because she killed herself. Its that simple.

i just finished watching it and im fucking angry

why the fuck is everyone ok with this? we all got LOSTed again. it was a big copout. pls someone level with me here. this finale was criminal bullshit.

what the fuck are you talking about

if you wanted an answer, you got your fucking answer

or you can believe she's lying. It's as simple as that

leaving out an explanation for Kevins ressurections? all that was just dumb luck? pls explain to me since you obviously understand it all.

what about the guy who shot the dogs? what the fuck was he?

No it's not

Wouldn't the 2% world be kinda cool. Its fucking Mad Max world.

Absolutely kino

You can't have all the answers. It's like life, you know?

fucking LOST'd. what a steaming pile of postmodern relativist Reza Aslan smoke and mirrors bulllshit.

seriously can someone tell me what Sup Forums thought about the finale without trying to ruse me

Aslan? What does Narnia have to do with it?

Her having lied seems more probable than it being the truth. Why did noone else come back, after all. That said, I want to believe her